Tolerance of Radical Muslims

Sorry, Gorby folded when he saw the panty wearing libs would not stop Pres Reagan from deploying nukes in Europe and the buildup of the US military

Much like today with the terrorists, Gorby was hoping to win the cold war with the help of the Dems, and thank God - they both lost

I guess the details regarding that could be debated further. But you still manage to drive my point in now:

Whatever the reason was for Gorbatjovs actions - those actions were the actions of a moderate force on hardcore communism.

Apply this to Iran.

They have ALL rational reasons to change their stance. Even more and much clearer reasons than Gorbatjov had. And they won't. Because they are hardcore muslims - not moderate.

I guess the details regarding that could be debated further. But you still manage to drive my point in now:

Whatever the reason was for Gorbatjovs actions - those actions were the actions of a moderate force on hardcore communism.

Apply this to Iran.

They have ALL rational reasons to change their stance. Even more and much clearer reasons than Gorbatjov had. And they won't. Because they are hardcore muslims - not moderate.

Gorby saw he could not win a war with the US, the Dems would not be able to stop Pres Reagan, and Gorby could not continue to build up his own military

If a moderate was President, not of this would have happened. Nukes never would have been deployed to Europe - if fact libs in the US wanted to destroy part of the US stockpile to show Gorby we ment the USSR no harm

If we take the same actions libs wanted with the USSR with Iran -the US is screwed

Gorby saw he could not win a war with the US, the Dems would not be able to stop Pres Reagan, and Gorby could not continue to build up his own military

If a moderate was President, not of this would have happened. Nukes never would have been deployed to Europe - if fact libs in the US wanted to destroy part of the US stockpile to show Gorby we ment the USSR no harm

If we take the same actions libs wanted with the USSR with Iran -the US is screwed

Liberals doesn't represent a moderate republican. But a moderate muslim force in Iran would face the same internal opposition as Gorbatjov did when thay lay down the new policy. You could then say they folded to Bush policy.

Liberals doesn't represent a moderate republican. But a moderate muslim force in Iran would face the same internal opposition as Gorbatjov did when thay lay down the new policy. You could then say they folded to Bush policy.

Moderate Rupublicans are very much like libs. Look at RINO's like Snow, Spector, Collins, and others are a far cry form conservatives.

Any moderate Muslims in Iran would be killed much like any German was by Hitler who voiced any opposition

Moderate Rupublicans are very much like libs. Look at RINO's like Snow, Spector, Collins, and others are a far cry form conservatives.

Any moderate Muslims in Iran would be killed much like any German was by Hitler who voiced any opposition

Isn't it getting obvious now?

You don't like moderate republicans, fine - you are not moderate to the republican policy yourself. But even so you appriciate moderates, - just not republican ones.

I think of moderates not as people unwilling to take stand, but rather people not following a policy blindly. I am happy to disagree with you on this!

Isn't it getting obvious now?

You don't like moderate republicans, fine - you are not moderate to the republican policy yourself. But even so you appriciate moderates, - just not republican ones.

I think of moderates not as people unwilling to take stand, but rather people not following a policy blindly. I am happy to disagree with you on this!

I have no problem with your opinion either. I am STILL waiting for anyone to tell me what great acomplishments moderates have accomplished

To me moderates contribute nothing to the politcal debate amd do not offer any solutions that will actually solve an issue

I have no problem with your opinion either. I am STILL waiting for anyone to tell me what great acomplishments moderates have accomplished

To me moderates contribute nothing to the politcal debate amd do not offer any solutions that will actually solve an issue

It didn't used to be that way, Patrick Moynihan and Howard Baker come to mind.

It didn't used to be that way, Patrick Moynihan and Howard Baker come to mind.

Pat was a big lib. Baker - I do not know alot about him

Look at the liberal media and how they fall all over the moderate Republicans in the Senate. Anytime the liberal media prints anything favorable about a Republican - you can bet they are a RINO

McCain, Snow, Spector, and Collins come to mind

Chris Matthews rolls out the red carpet for McCain when he appears on Hardball

Pat was a big lib. Baker - I do not know alot about him

Look at the liberal media and how they fall all over the moderate Republicans in the Senate. Anytime the liberal media prints anything favorable about a Republican - you can bet they are a RINO

McCain, Snow, Spector, and Collins come to mind

Chris Matthews rolls out the red carpet for McCain when he appears on Hardball

They 'tended' towards their parties, but on important issues, tended to come together. Moynihan was the first to say that 'welfare' was causing the disintergration of black families.

In neither case, would they criticize a president from abroad,

They 'tended' towards their parties, but on important issues, tended to come together. Moynihan was the first to say that 'welfare' was causing the disintergration of black families.

In neither case, would they criticize a president from abroad,

I have posted many time the once proud party of Truman, have become a party of sorry assed appeasers with spines made of limp spaghetti

If Harry Truman and JFK were alive today - they would be Republicans

Isn't moderate the oppsite of extreme, sort of? Not respecting a moderate person sounds really extreme.

Would you rather not see a moderate force in Iran? Would a moderate Muslime bother you more than an extremist?

This reasoning leavs people without options.

A muslim can't be respected by you if he is not an extremist, in which case you probably see him as a threat and rather liked him dead?

An excellent point. As I understand, currently about 1-10% of all Muslims world-wide do all the talking, get all the attention, and cause all the trouble for the whole.

By contrast, if a goofball Christian does something stupid/extreme, most Chrsitians get in line to denounce the act and distance themselves. If Muslims did THAT, the entire geo-political map of the Middle East would be changed.

No, I will respect moderate Mulisms when they stand up to to the Muslim terrorists

They seem more interested and upset over how Muslims are portrayed on '24' then anything else

In this country, I am waiting for anyone to tell me what accomplishments moderats have accomplished and/or what they stand for

I guess you were too busy thinking up denegrating remarks to read what was posted? Moderates have decided every Presidential election in this Nation since 1976. Hardly insignifigant.

And how can you ask what moderates have done, when their voices are usually completely drowned out by extremists? Moderates are the silent majority mommy warned you about and when you piss them off, all the rhetoric in the world doesn't keep them from biting you in the ass.

Who do oyu think has basically given the Republican party carte blanche since 1980 because Carter alienated them? Since 1980, the Dems have had one President for 2 terms in 28 years.

And while you're dealing out intolerance, you might want to consider this .... it WILL BE the moderates that decide this next election, and right now, the Republican party has managed to get on the shit list. If Republicans/conservatives don't appeal to the moderates, they'll have no one to blame for a Dem President but themselves.

And in case you haven't heard Hitlery lately, that ain't very appealing to me at all.

I guess you were too busy thinking up denegrating remarks to read what was posted? Moderates have decided every Presidential election in this Nation since 1976. Hardly insignifigant.

And how can you ask what moderates have done, when their voices are usually completely drowned out by extremists? Moderates are the silent majority mommy warned you about and when you piss them off, all the rhetoric in the world doesn't keep them from biting you in the ass.

Who do oyu think has basically given the Republican party carte blanche since 1980 because Carter alienated them? Since 1980, the Dems have had one President for 2 terms in 28 years.

And while you're dealing out intolerance, you might want to consider this .... it WILL BE the moderates that decide this next election, and right now, the Republican party has managed to get on the shit list. If Republicans/conservatives don't appeal to the moderates, they'll have no one to blame for a Dem President but themselves.

And in case you haven't heard Hitlery lately, that ain't very appealing to me at all.

Come on - you are smarter then this this

Pres Peanut lost his reelection because the economy was in the toilet. We had double digit inflation and interest rates and near double digit unemployment. Mortgage rates near 20%

Pres Reagan won his reelection with 49 states - mods really did not play a role there

Clinton won thanks to Perot. Clinton won with 46% then 43%

The only reason Republicans lost in Nov was because they walked away from Reagan conservatism. They became Dems. Their arrogrance and obscene spending drove their base away

Now the Dems are doing a great job showing what a bunch of screw ups they are

When you say appeal to mods - what do you mean? Being ready with a firm maybe on the issues?

Nothing like peace loving Muslims when they show how they really feel about anyone who disagrees with them

Cabbie Runs Down Students
Religious Argument Leaves One Hospitalized

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A local cab driver allegedly tried to run over two customers after a fight over religion became heated.

The incident happened early Sunday morning on the Vanderbilt campus and left one man hospitalized and a cab driver arrested, said police

Two students visiting from Ohio were coming from a bar downtown when they got into an argument with their driver over religion, said police. After they paid the driver he allegedly ran them down in a parking lot.

Ibrihim Ahmned, of United Cab, was arrested and charged with assault, attempted homicide and theft. One of the passengers, Andrew Nelson, managed to outrun the cab but Jeremy Invus was taken to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center with serious injuries, said police.

Ahmed has been convicted of misdemeanors including evading arrest in a motor vehicle and driving on a suspended license, said police.

Ahmed was charged with theft because police said the license plate on his cab was listed as stolen. His bond is set at $300,000.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/11048353/detail.html

here in europe muslims use their freedom of speach, to argue against freedom of speach

Come on - you are smarter then this this

Pres Peanut lost his reelection because the economy was in the toilet. We had double digit inflation and interest rates and near double digit unemployment. Mortgage rates near 20%

You're right. I AM smarter than THIS. President Carter lost his bed for reelection because of his incompetent handling of the Iran Hostage Crisis, and because he alienated the moderates of his own party, who in turn, put Ronald Reagan in office.

Pres Reagan won his reelection with 49 states - mods really did not play a role there

The same could be said about 1996, if you want to play semantics. If the sitting President isn't running against anyone, there's hardly a need for a swing vote.

Clinton won thanks to Perot. Clinton won with 46% then 43%

Untrue. Perot got less than half the moderate conservative vote. Clinton got more of it. Clinton won because he was a MASTER at appealing to the moderate voters. His win is a textbook "How To" example.

The only reason Republicans lost in Nov was because they walked away from Reagan conservatism. They became Dems. Their arrogrance and obscene spending drove their base away

Now the Dems are doing a great job showing what a bunch of screw ups they are

When you say appeal to mods - what do you mean? Being ready with a firm maybe on the issues?

Republicans lost seats in November because conservative voters turned their backs on people who had as of yet done what they were empowered to do. Remember all the promises of change back in the 90s that they didn't deliver on?

They had the power to get what they wanted and for 10 years continued to react to the Dems as if they, the Republicans were the minority.

Of course the Dems are going to screw it up. They learned nothing, obviously, from why they were sent packing in the 90s, as evidenced by them just picking up where they left off.

The candidate that appeals to the moderate voter is the one that will win. Look at our last two Presidents. Clinton was the "good old boy" Joe Average could relate to, versus a very conservative George Bush. In contrast, GW Bush was the "good old boy" Joe Average could relate to vs a tre-hugging extremist in Gore, and a candidate who tried to run on his extremely controversial miltiary service.

Hillary has tried her damnedest to appear moderate, but she just can't help but show her ass. She's been jockeying for position for 6 years, and just about the time people start paying attention, she comes out with one of her "vast right wing conspiracy" rants.

Whoever manages to garner moderate support in the upcoming election, will be the next President, IMO.

That is why I like Rudy. I do not agree with his social views but the three things I do like about him:

his views on the war on terror

His views on tax cuts

the Judges he would appoint to the bench

Forum List

Back