Told You The Left Were Savages....

Why do you hate the 1st amendment PH?
Why do you want to protect those who want to shut down and censor opposing view points while killing the rich for the sake of people poorer than them while exempting themselves from the death squads?

Who's the anti-american here?

Why do you want to protect those who want to shut down and censor opposing view points while killing the rich for the sake of people poorer than them while exempting themselves from the death squads?

:eusa_shhh:

I'm teasing the troll, this has nothing to do with you Fitzy.

Roseanne has more money than I have.

Maybe she will give me some of it.
Maybe we can behead HER and get her money.

How's the old D&D maxim go again? "Kill them all and take their shit". No no no. Was it "Kill them all and take their XP"? Hmmmmm not quite right. Well there's the old thieves guild motto, "Whatever isn't nailed down is mine. Whatever I can pry loose isn't nailed down."

Oh well, it'll come back to me.

Is that funny enough for you?

You're teasing yourself?

That desperate for entertainment I see.

Oh well. Self abuse is the most sincere kind I guess.

Hey, Shreddy!

My very fav poster-without-a-shred-of-intellect!

Shreddy...Are you sure you want to join this battle? Are you in a big hurry to roam the morphine-drip highway?

You haven't done real well in the last couple of years...but hope
springs eternal, eh?

And my condolences....So sorry about your man-bean-ectomy.
But look at the bright side...we can don't have to worry about the gene pool!

So, waitin,' for you to come up with an original thought, Shreddy...

....you in the exploratory committee phase?
I'm sure you'll have one before the next glacier comes by....

Well, I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Write soon, hear?

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

Hey, Shreddy!

Shreddy...Are you sure you want to join this battle? Are you in a big hurry to roam the morphine-drip highway?

springs eternal, eh?

Well, I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Write soon, hear?
Got the 'drip' part right.

Shreddy... I like that. Mind if I steal it?

This just in, comedians make jokes!

Re Education camps like they had in Cambodia are funny?

The Cultural Revolution in China was a laugh fest?

Deliberately obtuse much?

Mel Brooks can make fun of mass murder because the folks who think it is a good idea are remarkably stupid. The idea of Hitler, Goering and Goebles as representative of a master race if funny. But mass murder itself is risible only if you have the mentality of Mengele or Dexter.

Yea, they do. Sadly, Barr ain't no comedian. She's a left wing twit. Interestingly, I have yet to see anyone on the right say they are want to book caterers for the day Obama dies. Odd that humor can be so different, depending on one's politics. I guess conservatives prefer a slightly more intellectual humor.

On the bright side, I love that the left are so burned up with hatred... it really doesn't make them appear terribly rational.

funny... sweets, if i were you, i'd read this board and i think you'll find that the ones "burned up with hatred" are the rightwingnuts.

though i do agree roseann barr isn't funny.

but youn really shouldn't encourage hack threads ;)

I wasn't referring to this board, mo chara. I was referring to their 'celebrity supporters'. Seriously, if I were a Democrat, I'd be embarrassed by the 'hollywood set'. They do make the left look fucking stupid.

On this board, I remain unconvinced that the 'hate' is worse on one side or the other. Both have their morons who bring shame on their side. I do find it interesting that you don't see that.

Hey, Shreddy!

springs eternal, eh?

Write soon, hear?
Got the 'drip' part right.

Shreddy... I like that. Mind if I steal it?

Not at all!

Funny, Shreddy used the reference himself in a post.....I saw the door opened, so I
walked right through.

And...he works very hard to maintain the title!

When I think about "the LEFT"?

Roseanne Barr isn't exactly the person I'm thinking representing their POV.

Wow....you guys suddenly discovered 'religion,' huh?
Want to distance yourselves?

The country is paying attention to the disgusting human beings that you guy back-slapped during the Bush administration...and now they're too hot to handle?

Techy...as the Brown Bomber said, you can run, but you can't hide.

Backslapped Roseanne Barr?

Huh? You actually believe that the left agrees with Rosanne Barr's political views?

Heck she has a screetchy voice like Paliln!

Last edited:
What this country needs is another Reign of Terror.

It might not turn out like the last one but we can surely deal with libs if they tried.

I can sure picture you with your guns ablazing screaming at the top of your lungs " for banks and wallstreet I will give my dying breath".

You really are a hero.

And yet, we're constantly told how Rush and Glen are the 'voices' of the right wing. Can't have it both ways. Either people speak as individuals or they do not. Right wingers, generally, accept that each individual speaks for themselves. That is a concept that the left seem to struggle with.

I'll bet you think Jon Stewart, Bill Maher and Steven Colbert are a credible news sources then.

If you don't, you either don't understand news and/or the quality of their reporting. News has evolved from simply reporting facts, it has become both entertainment and editoral commentary, which in the case of the three you mentioned requires active listening and an informed audience.

Forum List

Back