Tokyo Olympics chief says women talk too much at meetings, calls it "annoying"

That guy will NEVER get laid again.

images.jpg

They talk too much on ESPN too....jeeze someone shove a towel in their mouth....

Many women talk too much. Men are within their rights to pretend to listen, saying, "mmm humm" whenever they pause.

My ex-wife was very quiet but my new female friend talks non-stop and it is very difficult to listen and not be caught out for not listening but it takes intense effort and is quite stressful.

My ex-wife was very quiet but my new female friend talks non-stop and it is very difficult to listen and not be caught out for not listening but it takes intense effort and is quite stressful.
I always told them to write a memoir of it and I'd read it someday when I am crippled.

I always told them to write a memoir of it and I'd read it someday when I am crippled.
My new female friend is a writer and has written her memoir and I'm running out of excuses not to read it.

If I wanted to find a woman who talks more than me, they would have to engineer her in a lab.

unnamed.jpg

The gentleman's comments shatter two wonderful stereotypes about the Japanese people.

1. That the Japanese are unfailing polite and reticent in public. So it is shocking that the gentleman would say something like that.

2. That Japanese women are submissive and always "keep their place."

This is 2021, however, so Japan is also a-changing.

After all, the government of that homogeneous nation plans to let in 300,000 immigrants over the next few years.

Forum List

Back