Todd v. Conway Oh No She Didn't

Far more than you and any member of the Alt Right, yes. We all know that you are wrong on this.

The facts are the facts, and you alt right can't get away from them and then whine at being intimidated.

Is that the we who thought they won the highest office in the land? Are we the ones intimidated into protesting a president who has been in office less than two days? Who set up impeachment websites the second Trump took office? We are intimidated. :lol:

Conway exposed the fact they are BOTH tools

Conway works for President Trump who is a political figure. Todd is suppose to be a neutral reporter. I know you have trouble seeing a difference. Fortunately Trump and myself do not.
Conway is a tool for Trump, (administrations are full of tools), Todd is a tool of the media.
Now explain why the media is automatically hostile to the current POTUS. It has nothing to do with who he is. It all has to do with which party he represents.

It has to do with how stupid he is.

Trump needs to hire someone to dress Conway..lol...

View attachment 107969

She looked better than moochelle
image.jpg

gallery-1484951789-gettyimages-632184318.jpg
Isn't that pathetic? Big moo looks like she packed on about 80 pounds.

As the day went on, moo's hair started to fall down and she was going around with it half up and half hanging.

Far more than you and any member of the Alt Right, yes. We all know that you are wrong on this.

The facts are the facts, and you alt right can't get away from them and then whine at being intimidated.

Is that the we who thought they won the highest office in the land? Are we the ones intimidated into protesting a president who has been in office less than two days? Who set up impeachment websites the second Trump took office? We are intimidated. :lol:

Trump's rhetoric and lack of attachment to reality is scary and the reason for the protests.

Conway works for President Trump who is a political figure. Todd is suppose to be a neutral reporter. I know you have trouble seeing a difference. Fortunately Trump and myself do not.

Neutral does not mean giving stupidity the same credibility as reason. Todd's question was about something Trump did that was demonstrably stupid, and Conway tap danced. He won the presidency. That doesn't allow him or his surrogates to redefine reality
Yeah! Like the economy is great, race relations are great, the border has never been more secure, if you like yer doctor you can keep yer doctor, your premiumns will go down by $2500.00 bucks. That reality? :)

Is that why his press secretary was spewing defiance yesterday? Yes, you are intimidated, so you are pawing at the sky with your tiny little hands. He will shape up, or he will go.

Trump's rhetoric and lack of attachment to reality is scary and the reason for the protests.

No, its because Trump is not a liberal and will remove layer upon layer of entitlement and slavery imposed by the left.

American 'News' and Journalism are at all-time lows. Unfortunately, most of what they're producing is Fake News. I mean, clearly Todd has an Anti-Trump agenda. He's not presenting credible 'News' or Journalism. He's only presenting opinion propaganda.

Personally, i think the 24hr 'News' Networks especially, should be required to broadcast warnings that inform the viewer that what's being presented is only opinion information. The warning should also state that the information isn't intended to be accepted as 'News.' Because right now, they're being allowed to deceive the public. They're presenting the public with Fake News.

The news networks have an obligation under the Constitution to question the President, criticize him, and hold him accountable. That's not fake news.

Trump wants to blow sunshine up your ass and the press to go on about how great he is. That's never going to happen, nor should it.

That Trumpbots think it should is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is that why his press secretary was spewing defiance yesterday? Yes, you are intimidated, so you are pawing at the sky with your tiny little hands. He will shape up, or he will go.

How is standing up to media bias being intimidated? Look at the press, they are whining day after day about this.

Really going for the facts and helpful discourse huh?

Why do you think they are growing hostile to him? Could it be because he stupidly and unfairly insults them at every chance, or do they just not like his haircut?
They were hostile from the day he announced his run as a Republican. Had he chosen the Democrat ticket he would have been GOD!

The news networks have an obligation under the Constitution to question the President, criticize him, and hold him accountable. That's not fake news.

Trump wants to blow sunshine up your ass and the press to go on about how great he is. That's never going to happen, nor should it.

That Trumpbots think it should is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Please point out where the media was deemed the fourth branch of government in the Constitution. I'll wait....

Neutral does not mean giving stupidity the same credibility as reason. Todd's question was about something Trump did that was demonstrably stupid, and Conway tap danced. He won the presidency. That doesn't allow him or his surrogates to redefine reality
Yeah! Like the economy is great, race relations are great, the border has never been more secure, if you like yer doctor you can keep yer doctor, your premiumns will go down by $2500.00 bucks. That reality? :)

We know why Willow, and they are still pulling the same crap. Just laugh because it no longer works-) Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama

Conway is a tool for Trump, (administrations are full of tools), Todd is a tool of the media.
Now explain why the media is automatically hostile to the current POTUS. It has nothing to do with who he is. It all has to do with which party he represents.

So he just got lucky a bunch of times, huh?

01/22/17 Meet the Press

Todd uses inflammatory statements while questioning Conway on why Trump was talking about unfair coverage of the inauguration. Attempts to paint the administration was antimedia. Conway points out Todd's language and adversarial approach as an example of why there are issues with the press. Todd melts.

Liberal media has all but removed any sense of being unbiased. They have lost their way and the public has rejected them as honest and trustworthy. We now have a president who treats them as they deserve. Change your ways media. Earn your way back to integrity.
It's not being "inflammatory" to ask why the President would use his first presser to "litigate a provable falsehood." It's a good question. Watch out for Conway's spin on provable falsehoods--it's called "alternative facts" now.

Still trying to change the subject, aren't you? Photographic and video proof clearly proves there were more people at Obama's inauguration than at Trump's. Only an idiot would try to argue differently. If he's going to lie about something so obvious, no need discussing big things.

You righties have to be delusional. That MTP interview has to be the absolute worse interview I have ever seen. Honestly, she might have just lost her job.

I mean talk about snowflake. FAWK---this is the big leagues. Put on your big girl pants and be prepared for some tough questions from hostile interviewers. GHEEZ. And she got her widdle feelings hurt. Did you not see it? Todd laughed at her. And she visibly showed that she was hurt. Amateur, rank damn amateur that was inches away from storming off crying like a jilted teenager.

SAD

You don't think disrespecting a president's advisor and laughing at them is less than professional? Why do you try to paint strong women as weak?

Oh, Chuck Todd is an asshole. I can't stand him. But hell, I know that. Doesn't Conway know that? Honestly, what the hell did she expect?

And I am not painting shit--I am hyper-empathetic. Certain things are very difficult for me to see and particularly be around. That interview was troubling. She was way out of her element. She really was that jilted little teenage girl, there was no strength visible. It was painful to watch.

Forum List

Back