Today's mass shooting

That's right thug is the new word for black man. I guess you think racist, white men like you are what is good for this country.

It's not really a new word. Tupac coined the name "Thug Culture". Unfortunately his career was financed by James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond, also a drug dealer who doubled as music manager.

So you could conceivably say that the Mexican drug cartels were responsible for the rise in thug culture. They're not really considered to be "white people" you know.

The title should be Todays Mass Shooting brought to you by the GOP/NRA

We have the 2nd Amendment in this country. It's been in place now for hundreds of years. This guy used a handgun, which is obtainable everywhere, been around for hundreds of years, and available legally for the vast majority of Americans.

It's still early.
Scooter dude apparently just randomly shooting.

Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3​

The suspect was taken into custody in Queens, where the attacks took place Saturday morning, police said. A motive was unclear.

The rules of reporting mass public shootings....

1) If the shooter is a conservative, Trump supporter, who claims some sort of religious connection.......we will know everything about them that day.

2) if the shooter is a minority, trans, left wing, democrat......it will take several days to find out who they are....and if they attacked because of inconvenient, left wing beliefs....their manifestos will be kept secret

3) if they use an AR-154 rifle, it will be mentioned in every story

4) If the shooter is a minority, trans, left wing, democrat who uses something other than an AR-15....the story will be gone in a day, if it is covered at all by the national press....

The title should be Todays Mass Shooting brought to you by the GOP/NRA

You posted that...so please...elaborate....

What policy by the GOP or NRA states they support criminals having guns?

What we have here in this country which you will not address is a political party, the left wing, democrat party, that simply will not keep violent criminals in prison.......their judges, prosecutors and politicians release violent gun criminals over and over again, no matter how many times they are arrested for gun crimes..

Before you pretend the GOP or NRA have some sort of blame, you need to explain why it is the democrat will not stop violent gun criminals, and actively seek to release them over and over again....since the criminals they keep releasing cause over 95% of all gun crime here in the U.S....

There are already laws on the books that makes it illegal to shoot people while riding on mopeds.....

I don't see much anyone could have done to stop it but what happened....he was apprehended within 2 hours of committing the crime....

Can you tell me what policies will stop a person from randomly shooting someone?

Reminds me of the time 26 people were killed at church in Texas...rural Texas...not some "liberal hellhole" as you folks would say.....Can you tell me why "conservative policies" didn't prevent this??

Again, this was in a church.....so I guess Jesus didn't stop it either....maybe a great number of Americans are just trash people......

The government didn't flag the shooter for his discharge from the Air Force which would have prevented him from buying the gun legally.....dipshit......

And, the guy who saved 26 lives that day was a former NRA instructor who brought his privately owned AR-15 to the church and confronted the shooter, saving those 26 human beings long before the police arrived...to the point he and another civilian chased off the killer and followed him ......before the police arrived......

well we know one thing for sure ... since his identity hasnt been revealed he isnt a member of the demographic that the left calls the biggest threat to democracy .
This is true 100% of the time. If a mass shooter is a so called MAGA, it spreads right away like wildfire in the MSM. If the shooter is a leftard, all we hear is silence for as long as possible.

It's not really a new word. Tupac coined the name "Thug Culture". Unfortunately his career was financed by James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond, also a drug dealer who doubled as music manager.

So you could conceivably say that the Mexican drug cartels were responsible for the rise in thug culture. They're not really considered to be "white people" you know.
He also used the Nword, but we know he didn't coin that word either, did he?

He also used the Nword, but we know he didn't coin that word either, did he?

No he didn't coin that word. But black folks have become so fond of the word we thought up, that they use it many times a day, especially when referring to each other. I should feel quite honored that you admire us so much, you've adopted the word for use in many conversations.

No he didn't coin that word. But black folks have become so fond of the word we thought up, that they use it many times a day, especially when referring to each other. I should feel quite honored that you admire us so much, you've adopted the word for use in many conversations.
the word "we thought up" -- so you invented the N-word?

Or are you taking credit for what racists did centuries ago? That is a weird thing to take credit for, but ok...

Is that why you are so triggered by not being able to use it freely without getting your ass kicked?

no wonder you racists are so upset all the time...sad....

How did yall let a bunch of inferior darkies punk you and take your word from you to the point you are scared shitless to use it?

the word "we thought up" -- so you invented the N-word?

Or are you taking credit for what racists did centuries ago? That is a weird thing to take credit for, but ok...

Is that why you are so triggered by not being able to use it freely without getting your ass kicked?

no wonder you racists are so upset all the time...sad....

How did yall let a bunch of inferior darkies punk you and take your word from you to the point you are scared shitless to use it?

Tribals are just so easy to punk with just a few satirical words. Where's your sense of humor now, bro :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back