Today's mass shooting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's still early.
Scooter dude apparently just randomly shooting.

Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3​

The suspect was taken into custody in Queens, where the attacks took place Saturday morning, police said. A motive was unclear.

A man used a motorized scooter to get from victim to victim in a New York City shooting spree on Saturday that ended with one dead, three injured and a suspect in custody, police said.

The seemingly random attacks in Brooklyn and Queens started at 11:10 a.m., police said, and officially ended exactly two hours later with a suspect arrested in the latter borough, police said.

The man, identified only as a 25-year-old with a previous arrest, had a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun with an extended magazine and an "illegal" scooter without plates, New York Police First Deputy Commissioner Edward Caban said at a news conference.

well we know one thing for sure ... since his identity hasnt been revealed he isnt a member of the demographic that the left calls the biggest threat to democracy .

Brilliant observation. If it had been one of us, the suspect would have been driving a beat-up pickup truck with Texas plates, "Fuck Biden" and "Trump 2024" bumper stickers, and "Sweet Home Alabama" blaring on the radio.

That's what they really believe.

It's still early.
Scooter dude apparently just randomly shooting.

Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3​

The suspect was taken into custody in Queens, where the attacks took place Saturday morning, police said. A motive was unclear.

They either need to outlaw murdering people or try to regulate it better.

There, that should fix everything.

781-7817945_easy-button-png.png

The shooter was black by the way.....and the way that I know this is because the media reported it...

F0l2Hz8aIAESm8-.jpeg

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ***Mod Edit: USMB is NOT a hate group. Take that crap elsewhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3

Color me unsympathetic. New Yorkers keep reelecting democrats to run their city. And NBC, the chuckleheads who wrote your article, writes that a "9mm semi-automatic handgun was used.'

ALL handguns are technically semi-auto. Even a revolver. Idiots.

america now is the land of these sick sad occurrences. But no we shouldn't admit this nation has a massive mental health crisis and some will fight spending a nickel on these problems so some CEO gets the corporate tax break.

Color me unsympathetic. New Yorkers keep reelecting democrats to run their city. And NBC, the chuckleheads who wrote your article, writes that a "9mm semi-automatic handgun was used.'

ALL handguns are technically semi-auto. Even a revolver. Idiots.

No it isn't.

It's called an automatic because it automatically feeds in the next round without intervention as a result of a discharge. A revolver only sets up the next round via human mechanical action.

And I am sympathetic towards the millions of new yorkers who didn't vote this kind of madness in. And I am sympathetic towards the entire nation because new York is a state but it's still part of America as a whole.

Forum List

Back