Today's mass shooting

The shooter was black by the way.....and the way that I know this is because the media reported it...

View attachment 803114

Which tells me that there is something genetically wrong with darkies that makes them predisposed to commit mass shootings....it's time to crack down on these darkies or else, how can we stop mass shootings?

Left-handed too. You know what they say about left-handed people. I would suspect a college professor or a brilliant nuclear scientist.

Here's the shooter, Thomas Abreu:

NYPICHPDPICT000013823850.jpg

It's called an automatic because it automatically feeds in the next round without intervention as a result of a discharge.
An automatic keeps firing by itself just by holding down the trigger. A semi-auto fires once for every trigger pull.

A revolver only sets up the next round via human mechanical action.
The same could be said for a pistol.

And I am sympathetic towards the millions of new yorkers who didn't vote this kind of madness in.
Then they/you ought to get busy then because apparently, the majority of New Yorkers are fine living this way.

Color me unsympathetic. New Yorkers keep reelecting democrats to run their city. And NBC, the chuckleheads who wrote your article, writes that a "9mm semi-automatic handgun was used.'

ALL handguns are technically semi-auto. Even a revolver. Idiots.
There are already laws on the books that makes it illegal to shoot people while riding on mopeds.....

I don't see much anyone could have done to stop it but what happened....he was apprehended within 2 hours of committing the crime....

Can you tell me what policies will stop a person from randomly shooting someone?

Reminds me of the time 26 people were killed at church in Texas...rural Texas...not some "liberal hellhole" as you folks would say.....Can you tell me why "conservative policies" didn't prevent this??

Again, this was in a church.....so I guess Jesus didn't stop it either....maybe a great number of Americans are just trash people......

An automatic keeps firing by itself just by holding down the trigger. A semi-auto fires once for every trigger pull.

The same could be said for a pistol.

Then they/you ought to get busy then because apparently, the majority of New Yorkers are fine living this way.

That's silly. Any proponent of gun control can tell you that you don't even have to pull the trigger. Those evil things can just be setting on the table and still shoot you 87 times before you know what happened.

This administration does have a penchant for leaks, so indeed, the media often knows just when a FBI plot is about to kick off.
Ever notice when the shooter isn't white -- NONE OF US call it a "false flag" or try to blame it on the "deep state"

I also notice, when the shooter isn't a "straight white male"...you instantly hop to the conclusion that something must be done to minorities in general...no matter if the shooter was black Asian, gay, etc.....as if, the shooter being non-white or gay means that is why they did it.....

Maybe that is why you folks get so defensive when a self proclaimed white supremacist is the shooter....because you think that white supremacist represents you.....interesting

Ever notice when the shooter isn't white -- NONE OF US call it a "false flag" or try to blame it on the "deep state"

I also notice, when the shooter isn't a "straight white male"...you instantly hop to the conclusion that something must be done to minorities in general...no matter if the shooter was black Asian, gay, etc.....as if, the shooter being non-white or gay means that is why they did it.....

Maybe that is why you folks get so defensive when a self proclaimed white supremacist is the shooter....because you think that white supremacist represents you.....interesting

Get that chip off your shoulder, bigot.

Can you tell me what policies will stop a person from randomly shooting someone?
Short of reading minds---- nothing. Best hope is to go back to teaching religion and morality and good, solid family life. And respect for people and guns. And elect people who run things better that so many aren't living in a hell hole.

Can you tell me why "conservative policies" didn't prevent this??
Same answer. Someone going into a church in Texas to murder likely doesn't like Christians nor conservatives. See above. We didn't have crazy murders like this back in the 50s when America was still a conservative nation. Crime has tracked up directly with the increase in progressive leftist policies.

There are already laws on the books that makes it illegal to shoot people while riding on mopeds.....

I don't see much anyone could have done to stop it but what happened....he was apprehended within 2 hours of committing the crime....

Reminds me of the time 26 people were killed at church in Texas...rural Texas...not some "liberal hellhole" as you folks would say.....Can you tell me why "conservative policies" didn't prevent this??

Again, this was in a church.....so I guess Jesus didn't stop it either....maybe a great number of Americans are just trash people......

That shooter had previous multiple drug-related arrests and the existing gun laws didn't flag him from purchasing the firearm. The conservative policies of imprisoning drug offenders and enforcing gun laws might be a good place to start.

In fact, let's start with Hunter Biden. Being the President's son, he should be setting a good example for all of us to follow.

It's still early.
Scooter dude apparently just randomly shooting.

Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3​

The suspect was taken into custody in Queens, where the attacks took place Saturday morning, police said. A motive was unclear.

The title should be Todays Mass Shooting brought to you by the GOP/NRA

Short of reading minds---- nothing. Best hope is to go back to teaching religion and morality and good, solid family life. And respect for people and guns. And elect people who run things better that so many aren't living in a hell hole.

Same answer. Someone going into a church in Texas to murder likely doesn't like Christians nor conservatives. See above. We didn't have crazy murders like this back in the 50s when America was still a conservative nation. Crime has tracked up directly with the increase in progressive leftist policies.

100% true. You get it.

It's still early.
Scooter dude apparently just randomly shooting.

Man on scooter shoots people seemingly at random in New York, kills one, injures 3​

The suspect was taken into custody in Queens, where the attacks took place Saturday morning, police said. A motive was unclear.

welcome to Xiden's America

Brilliant observation. If it had been one of us, the suspect would have been driving a beat-up pickup truck with Texas plates, "Fuck Biden" and "Trump 2024" bumper stickers, and "Sweet Home Alabama" blaring on the radio.

That's what they really believe.
Unfortunately, that does exist in significant numbers. It’s usually not a mass-murderer, though.

Forum List

Back