Today's lesson that I taught at the Salvation Army lol

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
IMG_20221215_222226142.jpg

Well, one thing is clear. The front desk is located in some mental ward. Just go back to your cell before they discover your missing and it will go better for you.

I don't even remember the last time that I saw a bell ringer outside any store for the Salvation Army.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I vaguely recall Salvation Army making some woke bullshit statement a few years ago, and that's when I stopped putting money in the kettles. I wonder how many others felt the same way.

^^^^ Do you remember what their statement concerned exactly? I don't remember them ever making the headlines in any way, but yeah, the last time that I saw a Salvation Army kettle to put money into, it was on the front counter of my local Dairy Queen building, and I don't think that they even have it anymore now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^^ Do you remember what their statement concerned exactly? I don't remember them ever making the headlines in any way, but yeah, the last time that I saw a Salvation Army kettle to put money into, it was on the front counter of my local Dairy Queen building, and I don't think that they even have it anymore now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They were slobbering all over the alphabet Mafia, with some LGBTQ -whatever-gender-you-feel-like-today, if I'm not mistaken.

Forum List

Back