Todays Fun Thread.What Should We Call Hillary's Upcoming Book On Her Landslide Loss To Donald Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :crybaby: :laugh2: So the beast is working on a book that will try to explain why she lost the election to a very qualified man that made her look like mini-mouse in the debate?
:laugh2:
Is she still going to blame ten other people who's goal it was to reveal unknown secrets about her? As if most voters already didn't knew her past.
:itsok:
So has she come up with an official name for the book yet? Maybe we can throw some really good suggestion for her.
Lets see....
" I Fell Down"
" I Pee Too Much"
" Damn Those Cath Bags"
" Maybe It Was The Russian Vodka"
" I Don't Recall"
:p
Well there some great names for the Hillary book. Now let's hear yours.
:eusa_dance:

"Fun threads" belong in 'Humor', 'Satire' or the 'Rubber Room'. Who do you have to know to get away with this shit repeatedly? :dunno:

2016, a Deplorable Year.

Next Time the Russians Offer Help, I'll Listen

Six Million Reasons to be Upset

You hate Me, You Really Hate Me

I Regret Everything

:2up: :crybaby: :laugh2: So the beast is working on a book that will try to explain why she lost the election to a very qualified man that made her look like mini-mouse in the debate?
Is she still going to blame ten other people who's goal it was to reveal unknown secrets about her? As if most voters already didn't knew her past.
So has she come up with an official name for the book yet? Maybe we can throw some really good suggestion for her.
Lets see....
" I Fell Down"
" I Pee Too Much"
" Damn Those Cath Bags"
" I Don't Recall"
"How I helped Don Shula Win Superbowl 3"

"I'll see you all in HELL!!"

Hillary_Gun_Crazy_150.jpg

Last edited:
Lets see....
" I Fell Down"
" I Pee Too Much"
" Damn Those Cath Bags"
" I Don't Recall"
"landslide".....:lol:

The Incredibly Horrible Candidate Who Kept Lying and Became A Mixed Up Zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back