Today's Excellent Question

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Can anyone put a precise date on when Trump stopped believing the polls? And...let's point out that his fans stopped believing them at the same time he did.

I ask because it's indisputable that he LOVED the polls early on after his announcement of his candidacy.

Can anyone put a precise date on when Trump stopped believing the polls? And...let's point out that his fans stopped believing them at the same time he did.

I ask because it's indisputable that he LOVED the polls early on after his announcement of his candidacy.
HE doesn't believe polls if they are negative for him. Just like negative press is fake news. That's his game. Good polls and good news are the only truth in trump world. It's called meathead marketing 101

Probably the night he realized America voted him in as POTUS when the polls had all but awarded Hillary the office. To his credit though, in the short weeks before the election, he noted that the polls showing Hillary out in front were wrong.

Who cares, the Dems rolled out a goose egg that couldn't be elected dog catcher

-Geaux

There’s a simple process that can be used to determine when conservatives believe the polls and when they don’t.

When a Republican candidate or office holder is ahead in the polls, conservatives believe the polls are 'correct'; when a Republican candidate or office holder is behind in the polls, conservatives believe the polls are ‘wrong.’

HE doesn't believe polls if they are negative for him. Just like negative press is fake news. That's his game. Good polls and good news are the only truth in trump world. It's called meathead marketing 101

Again

BFD

He was elected as your POTUS

Rejoice in the fact a very smart man is now in office, unlike the meat wipe we had the last (8) years

-Geaux

Probably the night he realized America voted him in as POTUS when the polls had all but awarded Hillary the office. To his credit though, in the short weeks before the election, he noted that the polls showing Hillary out in front were wrong.

-Geaux

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote, and she did. That's all they said,

and to this date Trump can't accept that.

-Geaux

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote, and she did. That's all they said,

That so far out there.... even for you.

Might as well post a poll showing my dogs next predicted bowel movement

-Geaux

There’s a simple process that can be used to determine when conservatives believe the polls and when they don’t.

When a Republican candidate or office holder is ahead in the polls, conservatives believe the polls are 'correct'; when a Republican candidate or office holder is behind in the polls, conservatives believe the polls are ‘wrong.’
there is a poll out there jones that says you never answer any questions about the shit you throw up.....is that true?....

No we don't, we don't believe polls period. 1000 people isn't nearly enough of a sample

-Geaux

The bitch knew she was in trouble when she canceled her celebratory fireworks a week before the election. Evidently her internals weren't agreeing with the national polls.

Again

BFD

Rejoice in the fact a very smart man is now in office, unlike the meat wipe we had the last (8) years

-Geaux
I think a very entitled and previledged man is in the White House. I'm not convinced on the very smart part of your statement.

As per the election polls. How far off were they? Have you looked up what they predicted and what the actual results were? Just curious...

RealClearPolitics - 2017 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Again

BFD

-Geaux
I think a very entitled and previledged man is in the White House. I'm not convinced on the very smart part of your statement.

As per the election polls. How far off were they? Have you looked up what they predicted and what the actual results were? Just curious...

RealClearPolitics - 2017 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Why does it matter? Hillary lost whether by 1 or 100 electoral college votes

She is however the first loser

-Geaux

-Geaux

The bitch knew she was in trouble when she canceled her celebratory fireworks a week before the election. Evidently her internals weren't agreeing with the national polls.

Interesting attempt to change the subject.

No we don't, we don't believe polls period. 1000 people isn't nearly enough of a sample

Why then did Trump tout them ad nauseum when they were in his favor?

-Geaux

Interesting attempt to change the subject.

Really, isn't this about who believed the polls? Would the bitch have canceled the fireworks if she believed them?

Why then did Trump tout them ad nauseum when they were in his favor?
Why not? Smart!

-Geaux

They also said she'd win the Electoral College.

-Geaux

They also said she'd win the Electoral College.

Forum List

Back