Today’s big Conservative lie: “Maxine Waters inciting violence !”

Reginald Denny.

How about King ? Which sparked the whole thing.

LAPDs reputation ain’t much better all this time later.
king did something, what did denny do? drive a truck on a street? Maxine all in on that one fk.

Neither did anything to deserve a beating like that .
well sure king controlled the entire stop. Yep, all on him. sorry dude. denny did nothing but drive a truck down a street, and Maxine wanted him dead. wow.

You comparing the action of the police wh the action of rioting street punks ? Well many would say they act the same .
no I'm not, not at all. I'm saying no one said king deserved his beating, and ole Maxine thought denny did. just saying you should learn about her hate of whites.

I heard the entire clip . Waters did no such thing .

Look on Twitter or this place , righties are spinning that she basically put a hit contract out on Trumps staff.

Another day, another lie .

Inciting violence is exactly what she intended.

No it’s not . Not anymore than what Trump said.

Trump wont pay her fine for bustin' a guy up ?

Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.

thats violence you limp wrist RW's

Look on Twitter or this place , righties are spinning that she basically put a hit contract out on Trumps staff.

Trump started it by calling her Low IQ Maxine and kidnapping babies.

It is amazing to watch. The house was going blue in the fall. All the Dems had to do was stay focused on the prize and play to the middle. At least wait until Pelosi was officially speaker again before starting this non sense. This kind of thing super charges the tea party and the Trump base. We have seen a couple massive red waves in recent mid terms. No reason for the kind of non sense currently going on. It is like watching a 4th quarter lead slip away.

Inciting violence is exactly what she intended.
You can't know what is exactly what she intented.:bs1::bs1:

Waters is not exactly a complex intellect.
And yet.... you cannot know exactly what it was she intented.:4_13_65:

Auntie Maxiine is indeed calling for violence.

Tammy, we all know that when you cry for responses, all you really want are more chances to respond with trolling. That's why most people respond to you like a child. You shills need to go back to class, or at least buy this book:

View attachment 201064

Trump whined she meant harm so hell yes, his snowflakes followed suit.

"push back" really ? --- pussies
I heard what she said before I heard what Trump said. Trump should have her arrested. She is inciting violence.
Trump should have her arrested with what logic? It's quite obvious if Trump has a god it's at the roots of his penis. And we dare think not that far. *shudders out of disgust

:frown:
Inciting people to violence. That's what logic. And make no mistake, she is inciting rioting and or violence. That you deny it means nothing.

I guess she and Trump can share a jail cell. Remember this line from the Don:

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”
What she said was dangerous
But you’re so myopic you wouldn’t know

It's not a lie, you dim-bulb.

tweet.jpeg

Trump whined she meant harm so hell yes, his snowflakes followed suit.

"push back" really ? --- pussies
I heard what she said before I heard what Trump said. Trump should have her arrested. She is inciting violence.
Trump should have her arrested with what logic? It's quite obvious if Trump has a god it's at the roots of his penis. And we dare think not that far. *shudders out of disgust

:frown:
Inciting people to violence. That's what logic. And make no mistake, she is inciting rioting and or violence. That you deny it means nothing.

I guess she and Trump can share a jail cell. Remember this line from the Don:

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”
What she said was dangerous
But you’re so myopic you wouldn’t know
Who and what kind of danger are you talking about?:20::20:

I think we can say one thing safely- she wasn’t calling for peace and tolerance! I think the right ofncentrists are just sick of being targets and maybe are going to begin fighting back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back