Today’s big Conservative lie: “Maxine Waters inciting violence !”

google images LA riots 1992, that was one of the craziest moments in American history

Last edited:
So we should ignore what she said and just focus on what you think she said.

Pass

Why don’t you quote what she said ? Where is this incitement of violence ?

Auntie Maxiine is indeed calling for violence.

Tammy, we all know that when you cry for responses, all you really want are more chances to respond with trolling. That's why most people respond to you like a child. You shills need to go back to class, or at least buy this book:

View attachment 201064

Trump whined she meant harm so hell yes, his snowflakes followed suit.

"push back" really ? --- pussies
I heard what she said before I heard what Trump said. Trump should have her arrested. She is inciting violence.
Trump should have her arrested with what logic? It's quite obvious if Trump has a god it's at the roots of his penis. And we dare think not that far. *shudders out of disgust

:frown:
Inciting people to violence. That's what logic. And make no mistake, she is inciting rioting and or violence. That you deny it means nothing.

Tammy, we all know that when you cry for responses, all you really want are more chances to respond with trolling. That's why most people respond to you like a child. You shills need to go back to class, or at least buy this book:

View attachment 201064

I heard what she said before I heard what Trump said. Trump should have her arrested. She is inciting violence.
Trump should have her arrested with what logic? It's quite obvious if Trump has a god it's at the roots of his penis. And we dare think not that far. *shudders out of disgust

Inciting people to violence. That's what logic. And make no mistake, she is inciting rioting and or violence. That you deny it means nothing.
You like writing but not reading. Roger that.:26:

Pass

LOL...

Timmy....

"Thinks"....

LOL...

What Timmy has posted isn't an opinion or conclusion he reached through analyzing what was said, its something he read elsewhere and decided to repeat here. Common sense tells any rational adult that Waterhead is encouraging soft terrorism against those who oppose an invasion of illegal aliens. When your objective is to harass people to the extend that they cannot be somewhere they have a legal right to be, you're inciting criminal behavior. Harassment is a crime.

Time to buy an extra can of pepper spray and a Trump T-Shirt.

This is going to be fun.

Oh ? So what was your analysis when Trump said that his “2nd Amendment freinds “ would handle Hillary ?
To go to the ballot box to keep you from further violating the 2nd amendment.

View attachment 201064

Smoke spin attack deny....always the same with troll shills.

Smoke spin attack deny....always the same with troll shills.
Yes......

.......quite, right..

:bigbed:

Pass

View attachment 201064

inciting violence is a crime in america. it's why you can't yell bomb on an airplane.

View attachment 201064

I guess she and Trump can share a jail cell. Remember this line from the Don:

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

View attachment 201064

she said - " You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

and the candyass Trump snowflakes melted and ran down his leg.

be proud you big strong conservative you !!!

View attachment 201064

she said - " You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

and the candyass Trump snowflakes melted and ran down his leg.

be proud you big strong conservative you !!!
that's an oximoron - snowflakes don't vote for trump. you still haven't learned that's why you be a moron.

View attachment 201064

inciting violence is a crime in america. it's why you can't yell bomb on an airplane.
Can you all just erase the words "incite" and "violence" for a moment. There are other things you know.:cranky:

View attachment 201064

Can you all just erase the words "incite" and "violence" for a moment. There are other things you know.:cranky:
it's all Maxine knows.

Reginald Denny.

How about King ? Which sparked the whole thing.

LAPDs reputation ain’t much better all this time later.
king did something, what did denny do? drive a truck on a street? Maxine all in on that one fk.

BTW, no one thought what happened to king was right. why can't Maxine sympathize with the denny family. nope, incite violence is her middle name.

Reginald Denny.

king did something, what did denny do? drive a truck on a street? Maxine all in on that one fk.

Neither did anything to deserve a beating like that .
well sure king controlled the entire stop. Yep, all on him. sorry dude. denny did nothing but drive a truck down a street, and Maxine wanted him dead. wow.

Reginald Denny.

Neither did anything to deserve a beating like that .
well sure king controlled the entire stop. Yep, all on him. sorry dude. denny did nothing but drive a truck down a street, and Maxine wanted him dead. wow.

You comparing the action of the police wh the action of rioting street punks ? Well many would say they act the same .

Forum List

Back