Today was the deadliest day of the COVID pandemic, in the USA, but not a word from our President.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Today was the deadliest day of the COVID pandemic, in the USA, but not a word from our President. US had more deaths, today, than any day when Trump was giving daily press briefings. He did not even mention COVID, today. Trump declared war on the virus.
In the war on the virus, the virus killed more Americans than any day of the war. Where is our leader of the war. Trump has fled the war. The virus has beat Trump but it will not beat the USA.
Trump and those who support his lack of attention to COVID are spineless cowards. If Trump and his minions led our country in the 1940's we would have lost WWII.

(the mods call it the fake news but they accept it as documentation, interesting)

Today was the deadliest day of the COVID pandemic, in the USA, but not a word from our President. US had more deaths, today, than any day when Trump was giving daily press briefings. He did not even mention COVID, today. Trump declared war on the virus.
In the war on the virus, the virus killed more Americans than any day of the war. Where is our leader of the war. Trump has fled the war. The virus has beat Trump but it will not beat the USA.
Trump and those who support his lack of attention to COVID are spineless cowards. If Trump and his minions led our country in the 1940's we would have lost WWII.

(the mods call it the fake news but they accept it as documentation, interesting)

What's he supposed to say? Hes damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Fuck you.

operation warp speed has a vaccine on the way in record time ...there is no way a dem leader would have cut regs and red tape to get a vaccine out so soon ...but once the vaccine is out the left will give biden credit for it. why havnt you mentioned chinas lies and cover ups while allowing infected citizens to travel abroad to America ?

You can’t really believe the number of deaths put out by a lying government, right?

"Our" president, what the hell happened to "not my president"?

I never said he was not my President. I said wish he was not my President.

Must have been 99% of the looney left, all except you.

Trump shut down travel earlier than anyone suggested. He set up a full response team, ventilators, ships on both coasts, etc... He broke barriers for warp speed vaccines.
I believe any and all recommendations are still localized at the state level - a governors decision further critiqued if needed, and based on guidelines from the CDC.

operation warp speed has a vaccine on the way in record time ...there is no way a dem leader would have cut regs and red tape to get a vaccine out so soon ...but once the vaccine is out the left will give biden credit for it. why havnt you mentioned chinas lies and cover ups while allowing infected citizens to travel abroad to America ?
I am talking what a worthless, self-absorbed leader, Trump has been. China and Biden are seperate issues. Quit deflecting, you butt kissing, Trump minion. How do you live with yourself?

Plenty of real conservatives wish Trump was never President. Trump has hijacked the Republican party.

Trump shut down travel earlier than anyone suggested. He set up a full response team, ventilators, ships on both coasts, etc... He broke barriers for warp speed vaccines.
I believe any and all recommendations are still localized at the state level - a governors decision further critiqued if needed, and based on guidelines from the CDC.

pgtni2pir1361.jpg

What would you want the President to say, and what good do you think it would do?

I think its pretty obvious that the months of mandatory masks haven't worked. I'm sure that when Trump comes up with a new plan, he'll let you know.

Plenty of real conservatives wish Trump was never President. Trump has hijacked the Republican party.

So now you're one of them?

What do you want him to say? I pushed hard to get a vaccine through... It's on it's way?

Trump has disagreed with CDC recommendations. His minions listen to him, over any state leadership. He did a few things correctly but when the job became more difficult he quit and moved on to other issues. The virus beat Trump because he was not strong enough to do the tough leadership tasks required. He has quit on tough tasks in the past. That is why he declared bankruptcy 5 times leaving many small businesses not paid.
He is a disgusting human.

So now you're one of them?
One of them?

How does acknowledging the COVID dead benefit him directly?

That's the only lens you need to understand anything Trump does.

Forum List

Back