Google funded virus research carried out by Wuhan

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Google? I mean... GOOGLE??? Why would... Huh.. Maybe that's why they are censoring information on it. I mean Google is saying that it has nothing to do with anything... But... It's a little weird.

I have been on record that anyone associated with this research should be held accountable but.............

It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance

IMO it's important to know the specifics before we tar and feather someone or something.

• Banned
I have been on record that anyone associated with this research should be held accountable but.............

It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance

IMO it's important to know the specifics before we tar and feather someone or something.
I agree... I'm just trying to figure out... Why in the world would Google be funding any kind of research of this kind? Any ideas?

I agree... I'm just trying to figure out... Why in the world would Google be funding any kind of research of this kind? Any ideas?

Bezo's thinks he was born to save the world it would seem.

• Banned

Bezo?

Edit: Holy shit.. I didn't know... Thanks for that.

Bezo?

Lol, sorry, I was thinking of the wrong goon.

1624398674435.png

Maybe they thought it was a different type of virus research

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned

Bezo?

Happy accident... Bezo was one of the first investors in Google... He owns like over 3 billion in stock. Not shit. Seriously.. Happy accident. I had no idea.

Bezo?

Happy accident... Bezo was one of the first investors in Google... He owns like over 3 billion in stock. Not shit. Seriously.. Happy accident. I had no idea.

Thanks for covering for me. Lol

Because it is important scientific research for our own advancement and future protection???

Because it is important scientific research for our own advancement and future protection???
Little odd though.. Isn't it? Are you intellectually honest?

goog-l, facebk, and all social media...billy the pedophile gates and clinton...
if anybody has a brain, they would not put any thought into any of the losers/sites mentioned...always do the opposite

Bezos owns Amazon not Google.

I would like to find out more, we need a 9/11 style commission on where and how the chinese virus was started, who may have funded and why, not to mention why so many folks like Cuomo ignored the science, and lied about the numbers

And what if Trump or Fox News were funding it?

Little odd though.. Isn't it? Are you intellectually honest?
I guess that I've just been around in this world, longer than you and have seen more?

I don't think or see big corporations donating money to the Sciences and Research as anything unusual....

When a company feels compelled to put "Don't be evil." in their code of conduct, there is a problem. It's like every other liberal opposite label or proclamation. Nobody will notice if you say the opposite. For example, Psaki recently stated this - "Let me say first that we have the highest ethical standards of any administration in history," . See how that works?

Naw, it's much easier to just take what one source says as gospel, don't ask for the other side of the story, and start attacking.

After all, this is the USA!

Forum List

Back