Today in ridiculous "Bidenomics" grocery prices

No, I'm admitting that a 15oz bottle of A-1 Steak Sauce costs $6.48, not $9.48, like the lying OP.
4i6Ckte.gif
It really doesn't cost you a fuckin' thing, and that's why you're so nonchalant about it, huh? :dunno:

Who gives a shit?
If you don't, you should have skipped my post and just STFU.

They're rich.
That's the point. They GOT rich off my tax dollars while making everyone else poor.

Do you know how much money Republican Congressman Darrell Issa has? $460 million!
And he got that on a congressional salary?

Or do you just get your panties in a wad
No, that's YOUR gig, just as you are now.

That's the point. They GOT rich off my tax dollars while making everyone else poor.
No, dipshit. These are all successful people. That's why many of them were able to get elected to Congress. They had track records in business that they could point to when campaigning.
And he got that on a congressional salary?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, he got it in car alarms.

You really should learn something. ANYTHING!

But if you were to, the government would pay for your leeching ass, huh?
And you count on Uncle Sugar to do it.
WTF are you babbling about?
4i6Ckte.gif

Maybe you should stay in the Gay SC Senators thread where you're most comfortable.
4i6Ckte.gif

No, dipshit. These are all successful people.
How do you get 460 million dollars "successful" when you are supposed to be in Washington SERVING THE PEOPLE. On your days off???

That's why many of them were able to get elected to Congress. They had track records in business that they could point to when campaigning.
You mean they spent their own money campaigning like Trump did? What business did Biden have a track record in when her graduated college and went into politics 53 years ago?

You really should learn something. ANYTHING!
I've learned what a lying ass dipshit you are!

Then explain the worldwide price hikes on food.
The US is not the rest of the world, dipshit.
We have everything we need here, and then some. No one should lack for anything in America.
Definitely not foodwise.
I could live the rest of my life hunting for everything and growing what I didn't on 10 acres.

Synthe is just cranky tonight.

Things are not going according to plan in Sue-Trumpland.

Worse, things just keep unraveling like a peeled onion for the Bidens.
That don't befront me. I just want a president that's gonna do good for Americans and not be a dipshit asshole fucking the whole damn country over. That's really not too much to ask for, is it?

I don't see that as an unreasonable request. Trump could be that guy. Biden or Newsom cannot.

Forum List

Back