Today in ridiculous "Bidenomics" grocery prices

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
EsICCj7.jpg

Yep.

It's one of those things you would just take off the shelf and not even think of the cost....I mean I used to buy a decent steak for that....I'm sure it would be cheaper depending on the market but damn.

Of course the real question is in 1862 who thought during the Civil War "hey, let's make a sauce to go on a steak".

$6.48 here. Someone sure is ripping you folks off. I could buy it at my store at full retail and sell it for less than your supermarket and still make a good profit, and you know that your supermarket has to be paying a lot less buying the stuff in by the pallet.
Not my store, I just looked-up the Walmart price for a quick comparison/confirmation.....Still, $6.48 for A1 sauce? Crazy.

EsICCj7.jpg

Yep.

It's one of those things you would just take off the shelf and not even think of the cost....I mean I used to buy a decent steak for that....I'm sure it would be cheaper depending on the market but damn.

Of course the real question is in 1862 who thought during the Civil War "hey, let's make a sauce to go on a steak".
It's $6.43 for p/u in Maine Wal-Mart's

A.1. Original Sauce, 15 oz. Bottle
$6.48
You save $0.00
43.2 ¢/oz
(4.7)
4.7 stars out of 1204 reviews
1204 reviews
Price when purchased online

A.1. Original Sauce, 15 oz. Bottle - Walmart.com
www.walmart.com › ... › Test Shelf 3
a1 steak sauce walmart 15 oz from www.walmart.com
Rating 4.7 (1,204) · $6.48 · In stock
A1 Original steak sauce combines tomatoes, crushed oranges, garlic and an intricate mix of spices for a zesty taste that goes with almost anything. Use our ...

Not my store, I just looked-up the Walmart price for a quick comparison/confirmation.....Still, $6.48 for A1 sauce? Crazy.

Yep. Food costs has to be among the number one top issue and concern now for most people in this country yet you never hear Biden even mention it much less say he is even interested in tackling the issue with any urgency because the people in DC don't pay for their food, YOU DO, they mostly don't even shop for their food. They eat at fine restaurants EVERY DAY paying up to $200 for a gourmet dinner most every night feasting on lavish lunches exquisitely prepared, because the primary function of government is to fatten its own calf for itself and the rest of us can go get stuffed.

Then they go home to their summer home and have gourmet meals prepared for them by their own live-in chef-- -- like Obama. You know, the unemployed ex-president

Meanwhile, Washington politicians think nothing of paying:
  • $64 for a salad
  • $68 for a plate of scallops
  • $600 for a 16 oz. steak
  • $18 for a snack of two pieces of black cod lettuce
  • $28 for a taco
  • $23 for a bowl of soup
  • $58 for 1 piece of sashimi (so long as you buy at least two)
  • $12 for 3 scoops of ice cream
  • $15 for a cappuccino
  • and up to $1300 for a bottle of sparkling wine

So, do you really think they give one whit about your paying $9.00 for a bottle of A1 sauce? They don't even know what that is! They've never seen a bottle; that is something for the peasants like you. Even during covid while you were forced to isolate and wear a mask, they were partying hardy without a care in the world giving away BILLIONS of dollars for their favorite foreign war in Ukraine.

1629736306059.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.48.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.49.52 PM.png

Yep. Food costs has to be among the number one top issue and concern now for most people in this country yet you never hear Biden even mention it much less say he is even interested in tackling the issue with any urgency because the people in DC don't pay for their food, YOU DO, they mostly don't even shop for their food. They eat at fine restaurants EVERY DAY paying up to $200 for a gourmet dinner most every night feasting on lavish lunches exquisitely prepared, because the primary function of government is to fatten its own calf for itself and the rest of us can go get stuffed.

Then they go home to their summer home and have gourmet meals prepared for them by their own live-in chef-- -- like Obama. You know, the unemployed ex-president

Meanwhile, Washington politicians think nothing of paying:
  • $64 for a salad
  • $68 for a plate of scallops
  • $600 for a 16 oz. steak
  • $18 for a snack of two pieces of black cod lettuce
  • $28 for a taco
  • $23 for a bowl of soup
  • $58 for 1 piece of sashimi (so long as you buy at least two)
  • $12 for 3 scoops of ice cream
  • $15 for a cappuccino
  • and up to $1300 for a bottle of sparkling wine

So, do you really think they give one whit about your paying $9.00 for a bottle of A1 sauce? They don't even know what that is! They've never seen a bottle; that is something for the peasants like you. Even during covid while you were forced to isolate and wear a mask, they were partying hardy without a care in the world giving away BILLIONS of dollars for their favorite foreign war in Ukraine.

View attachment 821304
View attachment 821305View attachment 821306
You're not only a liar, you're a blatant liar, safe in the knowledge that your fellow trumpers will never fact-check you.

From your link:

Screenshot_20230831_232038_Opera.jpg

You're not only a liar, you're a blatant liar, safe in the knowledge that your fellow trumpers will never fact-check you.
From your link:

Asshole, EVERY ONE of my prices is ON THAT MENU. I did not say they were the cheapest, just what you CAN pay for each of those items. In fact, you even copied and proved some of the ones on my list, you jackass!

Whadda Dummass.

I DARE you to point out one price on my list that isn't on the menu.

I know something about that.

PickaPeppa sauce is who A-1 ripped off and it's better. I learned that from a Jamaican.

healthyish-hot-sauce-1.jpg

Check that date: December 3, 2021.

Screenshot_20230831_233240_Opera.jpg

Asshole, EVERY ONE of my prices is ON THAT MENU. I did not say they were the cheapest, just what you CAN pay for each of those items. In fact, you even copied and proved some of the ones on my list, you jackass!

Whadda Dummass.

I DARE you to point out one price on my list that isn't on the menu.
What's your point, that there are elite restaurants with outrageous prices?

Well, give yourself a gold star! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back