Today in ridiculous "Bidenomics" grocery prices

EsICCj7.jpg

Yep.

It's one of those things you would just take off the shelf and not even think of the cost....I mean I used to buy a decent steak for that....I'm sure it would be cheaper depending on the market but damn.

Of course the real question is in 1862 who thought during the Civil War "hey, let's make a sauce to go on a steak".
This is my Walmart. Why is your Walmart charging $3.00 more for the same 15oz bottle? Do you live in fucking Guam?

BLAME JOE BIDEN!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Screenshot_20230831_234129_Opera.jpg

I made my point. And it went right over your head. Or maybe it was so close to the nail head that you just felt compelled to try to disparage it.

Like Trump's charges, you think that just printing lies is the same as if telling the truth if you just keep LYING and LYING.
You posted high prices from a fancy restaurant and tried to blame Joe Biden, as if these are everyday restaurant prices.

You're just a dishonest POS.

You posted high prices from a fancy restaurant and tried to blame Joe Biden, as if these are everyday restaurant prices.

Says a dishonest ShitLord from Hell. :rolleyes-41:

Pardon me while I give that zero credence.

That was YOUR assumption. I was just giving an example of some of the ways politicians in DC spend money on food in DC. They think nothing of spending several hundred dollars between a few of them for lunch! So now you admit my prices were legit. You can't point out a single one not on that menu.

Mirror, mirror.

That was YOUR assumption. I was just giving an example of some of the ways politicians in DC spend money on food in DC. They think nothing of spending several hundred dollars between a few of them for lunch! So now you admit my prices were legit. You can't point out a single one not on that menu.
Who gives a shit? They're rich. Do you know how much money Republican Congressman Darrell Issa has? $460 million! He can afford Nobu.

Or do you just get your panties in a wad when it's rich Democrats eating at pricey restaurants?

So, you're admitting that the OP is bullshit. It wasn't your intent, but you're a dumbass who will go for the 3rd grade joke while throwing the OP author under the bus.
4i6Ckte.gif
So you're admitting you use EBT. Buying things is a bit different when you earn your own money to do so.

Forum List

Back