Today I saw a smart little girl

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
My wife and I were coming back from our walk and instead of going home I was heading to the store because she needed something. As I pulled up to a stop sign a little girl on a bike stopped on the other side of the intersection to wait for me to go. I'd guess she was maybe 9 or 10, I don't know. Anyway I said smart little girl, waiting for the car to move so it's safer. My wife said no, it's more likely she thinks you're a pervert and is waiting for us to go for that reason. Smh.

Our new society.

• Banned
Why would it even cross your wife's mind that you're a pervert? ...

Details, we want details ...
Her comment was aimed at what the child probably thought in our new improved society. When i was a kid we were taught to watch out for cars, not sickos. Either way she was smart.

My wife and I were coming back from our walk and instead of going home I was heading to the store because she needed something. As I pulled up to a stop sign a little girl on a bike stopped on the other side of the intersection to wait for me to go. I'd guess she was maybe 9 or 10, I don't know. Anyway I said smart little girl, waiting for the car to move so it's safer. My wife said no, it's more likely she thinks you're a pervert and is waiting for us to go for that reason. Smh.

Our new society.
I’m not going to touch this one.

I would be banned for a month.

Our new society.
you pulled up to a stop sign while you were walking?

• Banned

Our new society.
Coming back from our walk. And in the future, you should realize that only I am allowed to make underhanded remarks like that. :)

• Banned

Our new society.
I’m not going to touch this one.

I would be banned for a month.
Only because you are a lying pos.

Our new society.
Well you should have not held out your hand full of candy....

Our new society.
Yes, the modern era has people driving to take walks....

Our new society.
We go walk in a nice large park that has a walkway along a river. I take pictures there sometimes and it's safer than walking on the street and most likely I won't get accosted by a homosexual like you there.

Her comment was aimed at what the child probably thought in our new improved society. When i was a kid we were taught to watch out for cars, not sickos. Either way she was smart.

Maybe your wife was suggesting you become a pervert ... something a little more than rolling on top of her and finishing 38 seconds later ...

Unless you're in your nineties, there were plenty of sick-o's about when you were a kid ... it was more socially acceptable back then ... if a young girl didn't put out, no way would she make the Olympic Gymnastics Team ...

Our new society.
We go walk in a nice large park that has a walkway along a river. I take pictures there sometimes and it's safer than walking on the street and most likely I won't get accosted by a homosexual like you there.
I can do that by walking down the road about a thousand feet. As far as your gay advertising there is none of that from the cows.

Our new society.

I agree with your best half. She probably did think you was a creeper what with all the buckets of purple dildos in the back, and your vehicle all painted up for the art car parade.

Forum List

Back