To Whom, Or What, You Bend Knee and Neck

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
If you vote Democrat, it certainly isn't a commitment to the religion of our Founders.

1. "...wokeness is more of a religion than a political philosophy in various and sundry ways. Just as Christians have certain doctrines that one cannot deny and remain a part of their fellowship, so the woke have certain dogmas that cannot be questioned. Some men get pregnant. Abortion is health care. Cheeseburgers are white supremacy. Likewise, both Christians and the woke have a vested interest in protecting their pulpits from those who might spew false doctrine from them."

2.[The reason the Left embraces censorship:..]
"According to your religion, God has given your congregation this sanctuary to hear the word of truth. God has given you that pulpit to feed your sheep with the gospel and to keep them safe from the preaching of anyone who would deny your most sacred beliefs. Out of love for your God and your fellow Christians, you zealously protect your pulpit.

In a sense, this is what leftists are doing with cancel culture. They do not want their sanctuary filled with falsehoods that they believe will destroy peoples’ bodies or souls. They want to ensure that everyone who steps into the pulpit is going to speak what they consider the orthodox truth to the faithful.

...the woke are firmly convinced their sanctuary is every square inch of the entire world. They have convinced themselves that every avenue of human communication is their pulpit.

3. "Educational institutions are their pulpit. Corporations are their pulpit. Entertainment is their pulpit. Social media is their pulpit. The PA system at Sam’s Club is their pulpit. There is no microphone on earth that does not exist to proclaim their doctrines.

On account of this, whenever anyone has the audacity to publicly articulate views they consider heretical, the default reaction of the woke is to drive them out of the pulpit and into the wilderness."

And any who deny their 'truth,' their 'gospel,' deserves an actual or political auto de fe.

1643908456588.png

If you vote Democrat, it certainly isn't a commitment to the religion of our Founders.

1. "...wokeness is more of a religion than a political philosophy in various and sundry ways. Just as Christians have certain doctrines that one cannot deny and remain a part of their fellowship, so the woke have certain dogmas that cannot be questioned. Some men get pregnant. Abortion is health care. Cheeseburgers are white supremacy. Likewise, both Christians and the woke have a vested interest in protecting their pulpits from those who might spew false doctrine from them."

2.[The reason the Left embraces censorship:..]
"According to your religion, God has given your congregation this sanctuary to hear the word of truth. God has given you that pulpit to feed your sheep with the gospel and to keep them safe from the preaching of anyone who would deny your most sacred beliefs. Out of love for your God and your fellow Christians, you zealously protect your pulpit.

In a sense, this is what leftists are doing with cancel culture. They do not want their sanctuary filled with falsehoods that they believe will destroy peoples’ bodies or souls. They want to ensure that everyone who steps into the pulpit is going to speak what they consider the orthodox truth to the faithful.

...the woke are firmly convinced their sanctuary is every square inch of the entire world. They have convinced themselves that every avenue of human communication is their pulpit.

3. "Educational institutions are their pulpit. Corporations are their pulpit. Entertainment is their pulpit. Social media is their pulpit. The PA system at Sam’s Club is their pulpit. There is no microphone on earth that does not exist to proclaim their doctrines.

On account of this, whenever anyone has the audacity to publicly articulate views they consider heretical, the default reaction of the woke is to drive them out of the pulpit and into the wilderness."

And any who deny their 'truth,' their 'gospel,' deserves an actual or political auto de fe.

View attachment 596512
Very well said!

A Zen master visiting New York City goes up to a hot dog vendor and says, "Make me one with everything."

The hot dog vendor fixes a hot dog and hands it to the Zen master, who pays with a $20 bill.

The vendor puts the bill in the cash box and closes it. "Excuse me, but where’s my change?" asks the Zen master.

The vendor responds, "Change must come from within."

4. Psychotics have taken over the Democrat Party.

These are people, much like the Germans of the 30s and 40s, who have given their minds over to an alien viewpoint.

There is this tell-tale signature of the mental illness: they claim to oppose racism then vote for the party that chooses judges and officials based on skin color.

Mass Psychosis.

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater mental ...
thespectator.info

Pretty much the dictionary definition of racist.

Chosen by the Democrats to head 'civil rights.'

Amazing.

5. The demands by the Democrats/Wokeists to silence any who don’t toe the absolute ideological line of these…..let’s not sugar coat it: psychotics……is what divides the nation.

“If any left-leaning folks would like to deescalate the culture wars, perhaps this is how they could convince their more zealous brothers to ease up on the heresy hunting. Perhaps they could look at the high priests of wokeness and say, “If we want to make a religion of politics, fine. If we want to make election night our high holy day, good and well.

“But nobody is asking us to elect Joe Rogan president or to appoint Ilya Shapiro to the Supreme Court. Not every corner of the earth is our sanctuary. In fact, most places are dinner tables. So let them talk. Hear them out so we can refute the ideas they’re endorsing. In the end, perhaps we’ll discover that those vile heretics didn’t end up profaning our holy house at all.” Cancel Culture Attacks Are Leftist Attempts To Protect Their Pagan Pulpits

In earlier times, the Democrats were normal, and functioned this way:

The remedy for speech that is false is speech that is true,” [Justice] Kennedy wrote. “This is the ordinary course in a free society. The response to the unreasoned is the rational; to the uninformed, the enlightened; to the straight-out lie, the simple truth.”
Counterspeech Doctrine | The First Amendment Encyclopedia

Not censorship.

6. Sometimes they let the cat out of the bag, and we can recognize what the Democrats believe, and why they are no longer an American Party, but a European Party.

“President Joe Biden said what most of his party believes the other day: “The Constitution is always evolving slightly in terms of additional rights or curtailing rights.” That misconception is why Supreme Court confirmations have turned so nasty.

No: The whole point of a written Constitution is that it doesn’t “evolve” except under the arduous procedures for amending it. The Supreme Court may make new constitutional law in the course of applying it to new situations, but that’s supposed to be it.

Which is why progressives going back to President Woodrow Wilson have always hated the actual Constitution, as it limits their agenda.”
Biden exposes the truth about progressives and the Constitution

“The Constitution is always evolving slightly in terms of additional rights or curtailing rights.”

Democrats.....so wrong about the Constitution, and about so very many other things.

How does one justify the enslavement of people by those who believe in natural law?
Many didn't and intended to change it. They even wrote language into the constitution to establish the date to abolish importation and then abolished it at the earliest date and wrote laws that halted the expansion of slavery.

I've told you this all before so I can only assume you are either very forgetful or a real piece of shit who is just looking to shit on the good name of men you could never measure up to in a million years.

Many didn't and intended to change it. They even wrote language into the constitution to establish the date to abolish importation and then abolished it at the earliest date and wrote laws that halted the expansion of slavery.

I've told you this all before so I can only assume you are either very forgetful or a real piece of shit who is just looking to shit on the good name of men you could never measure up to in a million years.
If they believed in God then they broke the rules of God pertaining to slavery so they must have not been very good Christians or Judeans...As far as you telling me all this before then all you needed to do is repost your original post concerning the issue. Just because one claims to believe in the Judean/Christians god(s) doesn't mean they are true believers or activists in God's name when they are violating God's laws and rules, which therefore negates the idea that we should also be like those Founders who were hypocrites. I do believe that there are more religions in the world besides Judean/Christian established religions or spiritual enlightenment for people to establish their morals and ethics.
I also know you have a real problem with anyone who doesn't fall in line with your philosophy of arrogance.

If they believed in God then they broke the rules of God pertaining to slavery so they must have not been very good Christians or Judeans...
No. Just human. They couldn't found the nation and end slavery. That you don't know that that was a major contention at the time of the founding is one thing. That you don't accept it after being corrected is another.

As far as you telling me all this before then all you needed to do is repost your original post concerning the issue. Just because one claims to believe in the Judean/Christians god(s) doesn't mean they are true believers or activists in God's name when they are violating God's laws and rules, which therefore negates the idea that we should also be like those Founders who were hypocrites. I do believe that there are more religions in the world besides Judean/Christian established religions or spiritual enlightenment for people to establish their morals and ethics.
I also know you have a real problem with anyone who doesn't fall in line with your philosophy of arrogance.
My comment that they were of one mind was in the context that they had different faiths but still had a single belief in Natural Law. I even provided a document discussing that very thing. Different religious beliefs but a single belief in Natural Law.

My comment that they were of one mind was in the context that they had different faiths but still had a single belief in Natural Law. I even provided a document discussing that very thing. Different religious beliefs but a single belief in Natural Law.
Which has nothing to do with what the OP is claiming.

Forum List

Back