To white people whom this maybe....

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.

I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.
racist much?

Are you saying a person who grew up in a stable home can’t sympathize with those who didn’t?

No wonder Obama sucked Alaskan moosecock

And this has what to do with white people?

racist much?
I second that--
RACIST much??

You idiots always fall for it.

"Racist" is a black privilege word. Use BIGOT and the PC fascists can't PC you...

FDR, Kennedy, and I bet you voted for the Beast, right?

Is this a beware of whitey thread?

Well, its only his first post, but I'm ready to make a call:

Snowflake Turd, living in his mother's basement, stoned, came of age during Obama, has worn a Pussy Hat at least once, can't understand why his major in sociology didn't land him six figures, believed it when they told him Hillary Clinton was smart---even though she flunked the Bar Exam and had to go to Arkansas and marry a Pussy Lovin Southern Boy to get anywhere in life. Thinks Marx has never been properly implemented---but needs only a tweek.

I'll donate one can of:

cae6f5467f8363680c88c42a86ce1b3c38af24ede5e337418c0d0ca920a9f0da.gif

....If he'll his post mother's address. No doubt in some rotting city in the North run by Democrats for decades. Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago?

I see where you are coming in from--in a certain, regrettable Marxist-Engelian class warfare sort of way. However, for as much as you seem to wish to dehumanize the life experiences of the super-wealthy, and they in turn perhaps all too often dehumanize us--the unwashed masses as groups of numbers--we all must share this planet of ours. So then, what is your proposed remedy? Pulling the wings off the rich? What income level meets your minimum qualification as "rich"?

I’d like to hear what Coyote thinks.
Why? Because I’m still trying to understand why I think she’s adorable.

There is a major error in your thinking - the role of politicians is NOT to help people, but rather to enforce the Town Charter, State or Federal Constitution or whatever other documents provide the basis for the Goverbmebt.

I don't think wealth is a good predictor.

Being a COCKSUCKER, that's a great predictor. The only COCKSUCKER PREZ ran our debt up $10 trillion, way more than any other.

The more the COCKSUCKER, the worse the President, right QUEER-O.....

Obama is more man than you could hope to be.
The concept of the wealthy child is pretty much accurate in this day and age. 100 years ago wealthy and poor lived in contact and had relationships in economic areas. Today wealthy children are separated from middle class children so they can be protected from all sorts of human problems like humility and health problems.
I would rather a president who was military as that seems to be a game to level the playing field of lifes monetary bigotry. Worked wonderful for Kennedy and FDR as well as Teddy and our best president IKE!

"Let 'em eat chitlins"
~~~ Tax Man

And what about black peeps???

I’m gonna guess AirTight is a black person looking to blame rich white people for his/her inability to write a coherent thread title.

I’m also gonna guess AirTight is in the habit of placing blame for his/her ignorance and stupidity on others.

Forum List

Back