"Russia" pension protests: Fresh anti-reform rallies held

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
interesting development , is it beginning the end of the biggest Trump ally (vovka putler)?

"Further protests against pension reforms have taken place in Russia, despite the recent concessions offered by President Vladimir Putin.

Independent observers say more than 10,000 people took part in rallies in Moscow. Other cities also saw demonstrations."
Russia sees fresh pension reform protests

594bc080de6ba.jpg

scale_600

This I support Putin on. Pensions are going to destroy Russian state finances one day. Something has to be done. Putin did the right thing but backed down when there were protests.

This I support Putin on. Pensions are going to destroy Russian state finances one day. Something has to be done. Putin did the right thing but backed down when there were protests.
pensioners or crime organization cooperative Ozero, with its enormous corruption and aggressive Foreign politic?

Putin & Associates theft from the Russian treasury and state make Trump look like a pickpocket.

Forum List

Back