To those of you that are defending herd immunity before vaccination as HHS emails stated

The 300 thousand is about 0.06% of the population, and only 4% of those who already die every single year, from easily preventable things like smoking or obesity.
You just do not understand how to interpret numbers.
Remember the population is 340 million.
What you miss is that you're comparing average numbers of vastly fluctuating situations. When put head to head, last week coronavirus deaths were greater than the previous leading causes. Larger than from heart disease or cancer.

That is not true.
Smoking and heart disease from over eating each kill about half million a year, which is much more than covid-19.
And clearly if we had ended the epidemic in March, it would hardly have killed a significant number of people at all, so those who caused us to flatten the curve and make the epidemic last forever, are the ones responsible for the deaths, not really covid-19.
If covid-19 has a very large week, usually that is due to delays in reporting the deaths, and is not reason to consider covid-19 more serious.
If we really considered covid-19 as more serious, then we would have ended it as soon as possible, instead of deliberately delaying it by flattening the curve.
The 2 ways to end an epidemic are total quarantine or herd immunity.
They both work fast, and could have ended the epidemic in March.
The fact we did not even try to end it, shows we do not really believe it is significant.
Delaying the epidemic by flattening the curve was never the right thing to do.
It causes the maximum death toll by giving the epidemic the most time to spread the furthest.

What people aren't looking at is that underlying conditions can be a killer. That's true for any serious illness ie flu....not just covid. If the populace were to eat a healthier diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, nuts, chicken, fish and such instead of fast foods, fats, etc we wouldn't need to take all the drugs to treat symptoms. Influenza takes out hundreds of thousands each year due to compromised immune systems and underlying chronic problems. Pharma drugs aren't the answer. Eating a healthy diet is the answer.

Dr Atlas and some in the trump administration pushed herd immunity before the vaccination was available. That could have caused 2 million death in this country. So...as incompetent as trump's response to COVID has been, he wanted to kill more people with his insane herd immunity scam.
Atlas said what Trump wanted to hear, so Trump pushed it, so the sheep believed it. Meanwhile, we're losing more than a 9/11 every fucking day.

You could not have made this shit up.

We've been losing that many per day to abortions since 1973. No big deal on that though huh.
I'm glad you felt the need to (try to) change the subject.

A clear indication that you know Trump's incompetence has been deadly. You just don't have enough honor to admit it.
Consider it natural selection.

Covid hoax is predicated upon math and stat retardantion which is why schools teach accepting illegal immigration instead of math and stats.
WTF are you....

Never mind. I shoulda stopped after "Covid hoax"

Jesus you people are fucking stupid

Let's follow along here kiddies

We are trying for herd immunity for a disease that doesn't exist (that has killed 300,000 people) and promoting a cure that doesn't work (Hydroxy)..and also touting a "warp speed vaccine" for this nonexistent disease that these people saying all they will not take.

Do I have it about right?

Covid hoax is predicated upon math and stat retardantion which is why schools teach accepting illegal immigration instead of math and stats.
WTF are you....

Never mind. I shoulda stopped after "Covid hoax"

Jesus you people are fucking stupid
Just because people have courage to continue on with their lives does not make them stupid, Lushes and leshes who are frightened kittens and want to make other people responsible for their own personal health are in fact very very stupid.

Sparky, you are never one of the nut balls

i'd really rather not be W6, more than happy to be corrected...

Turns out the Rush was quoting a south Florida news outlet, that was quoting some doctors

which is not solid validation by any means

Hope this helped.

well yes W6 , look .....all i got was this AMA pdf>>>
https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-10/nov20-handbook-addendum.pdf

there's a thread on it around here somewhere

if it's forged or faked, i'd be the last to know

~S~
I checked the letter of Oct 30 about the agenda and proposed resolution 509 after you linked. I then went int to the daily notes of the meeting in November which I linked below. Could not find where the resolution was passed by that body.

Thumbnail
Kevin B. O'Reilly
News Editor
Highlights from the November 2020 AMA Special Meeting
Highlights from the November 2020 AMA Special Meeting
I scrolled on thru, as well as many sub links W6. I'm not sure how they operate, 'recommended for resolution' vs. 'passed via resolution' is not clear
~S~

Forum List

Back