Zone1 To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but WHO is responsible for that? The blacks themselves.
MILLIONS of black people born into poverty have risen above it and become industry leaders, big name athletes, corporate executives, inventors, realtors, eductional professors...........

They are only there because thats where they WANT to be. Otherwise they have to WORK. Why WORK when you can sit on your fat, gargantuan ass, collecting welfare, shovelling fried chicken down their throats, and popping out welfare babies while watching Oprah?

They CHOOSE that life. Again...........THATS ALL THEIR OWN FAULTS!!!
No, that's not how it works. But this is the delusions racists want to believe. Lisa is not black. Furthermore, she's racist, so her opinion about blacks should not be considered in any discussions relating to blacks.

I'm tired of reading this trash from people who have been given all kinds of help from the government.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

https://www.demos.org/sites/ default/files/publications/RacialWealthGap_2.pdf

Who could ever predict that government action would not do exactly what it is supposed to do? The same thing will happen should the government decide to tax black Americans to pay reparations to black and white descendants of slaves.
Reparations aren't just for slavery and whites got land after their indentured servitude ended. Your so-called white descendants of slaves did not face Jim Crow and benefitted from government policies blacks were excluded from. The government will not create a special tax for reparations

The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim: he or she has become a threat.
James A. Baldwin

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Every black person in this forum knows this. We are not victims, we are threats.

The root cause of the problems members of the Native American community face is white racism. Every Native American here but westvall knows this. They are not victims, they are threats.

Westvall is a victim. Unkotare is a victim. Don't Taz Me Bro is a victim. Poli chic is a victim.

And every one of you dumb working class whites who fall for the lie of white supremacy are victims.

No, that's not how it works. But this is the delusions racists want to believe. Lisa is not black. Furthermore, she's racist, so her opinion about blacks should not be considered in any discussions relating to blacks.

I'm tired of reading this trash from people who have been given all kinds of help from the government.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Listen, SON…..this is Zone 1 and you are not allowed to call people racist.

And, FYI….being opposed to race-based decisions, be they college admissions or jobs, is NOT being racist. Just the opposite, in fact. It is YOU, demanding that blacks continue to be favored over whites, who is sounding like a racist.

The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim: he or she has become a threat.
James A. Baldwin

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Every black person in this forum knows this. We are not victims, we are threats.

The root cause of the problems members of the Native American community face is white racism. Every Native American here but westvall knows this. They are not victims, they are threats.

Westvall is a victim. Unkotare is a victim. Don't Taz Me Bro is a victim. Poli chic is a victim.

And every one of you dumb working class whites who fall for the lie of white supremacy are victims.
James Baldwin was an antisemite and anti-white racist. And the cause of problems in the black community is their OWN behavior.

James A. Baldwin

Well at least you admit you are pushing Black victim hood, that's some progress.

Reparations aren't just for slavery and whites got land after their indentured servitude ended. Your so-called white descendants of slaves did not face Jim Crow and benefitted from government policies blacks were excluded from. The government will not create a special tax for reparations
Of course it won't. Every tax payer, white and black, rich and poor, will pay through the nose for descendants of slaves, especially if the demand for trillions of dollars is taken seriously.

Now, you do realize, don't you, that you have just set up a payment based on skin color, because you're saying that white descendants of slaves won't get reparations. That means, and you cannot deny this, that there will have to be appointed someone with a color chart who will visually inspect people to see if they're black enough to get the payments, and some descendants of slaves will NOT get payments. Is that REALLY where you want to go? Also, there will be poor black Americans who don't receive any payments because their ancestors never were slaves here. Do you really want to see millionaire Spike Lee get payments while poor 20th century African immigrants don't?

Of course it won't. Every tax payer, white and black, rich and poor, will pay through the nose for descendants of slaves, especially if the demand for trillions of dollars is taken seriously.

Now, you do realize, don't you, that you have just set up a payment based on skin color, because you're saying that white descendants of slaves won't get reparations. That means, and you cannot deny this, that there will have to be appointed someone with a color chart who will visually inspect people to see if they're black enough to get the payments, and some descendants of slaves will NOT get payments. Is that REALLY where you want to go? Also, there will be poor black Americans who don't receive any payments because their ancestors never were slaves here. Do you really want to see millionaire Spike Lee get payments while poor 20th century African immigrants don't?
He doesn't give a hoot about poor Black Americans, he has well established that over the years.

Thats exactly how it works. It's social ecomonics.

I never said she was black, nor did I ever claim she was or was not racist.

Whites are still a substantial number in this country over all other colors/races. Therefore the numbers are going to be higher for the "white" races.

Most blacks in this country don't want to work. Those that do, make something of themselves. I don't care if one kid works at McDonalds through his teen years and ends up becoming a manager in his/her 20s..........they are working, have a job, pay taxes, and are DOING something for themselves besides sitting at home all day leaching off the system. I have NO PROBLEM with anyone who works, pays taxes, and feeds/clothes/houses themselves. But like all the ones leaching off the welfare system, they have the ability to get up, get out, and go..........somewhere to make themselves better.

Those that do not, I have SEVERE problems with.

Theres a super sweet black family downstairs from me. Single mother with TWO teen boys. They live in a SMALL, tiny 2 bedroom apartment. She works all day, takes her kids to school functions, and supports their endevours to better themselves. One of her boys is EXTREMELY smart from what the maintenance man tells me. She doesn't let all this "black crap" get to her, bother her or drag her family down. They all know what they want in life, and they are all working hard to get it!!!

Social economics. You work for what you want, or you sit and let it all pass you by.

But there are many that refuse to acknowledge this is how its done. They sit around sucking on government teats, whining and complaining that the whole world is at fault for THEIR "suffering". They can get free schooling, but don't want it, because then they would have to DO something and lose thier welfare teat. They could get a job.........but again, they'd lose that all important welfare teat.
It's a CHOICE. Nobody is keeping them down.

Statistics are a numbers game, and politicians play those numbers to THEIR advantages.

Well at least you admit you are pushing Black victim hood, that's some progress.

I think we're getting there........it's slow, but as long as IM2 keeps posting and asking questions...............WE have an advantage of speaking facts, showing facts, and giving a different view of whats going on.

This is how this nation is supposed to work, right? We TALK to each other about our feelings, emotions, thoughts, and opinons and give the feedback we can.

Surely it gets heated sometimes, but IM2 seems to like the feedback, as they haven't shied away from it, and can even speak civilly about it most of the time.

This is the American way.

Excuse me? How easily you disregard blatant racism toward white people. You only see what you have been spoon fed by your racist contemporaries, bigot. NYC school's faculty files complaint against principal they say is racist against white teachers
Yup. To hear some of these black activists speak, you’d think that there’s no blatant anti-white racism in these liberal cities. Here’s another NYC principal, vowing to get rid of all white teachers.

Yup. To hear some of these black activists speak, you’d think that there’s no blatant anti-white racism in these liberal cities. Here’s another NYC principal, vowing to get rid of all white teachers.

The worst thing about this is the disparate treatment that it receives in the media. If these two cases were racially reversed, there would be non-stop reporting of the injustices, but because they involved criminal conduct by black administrators against their white employees, it is given a few inches of print in a local newspaper and considered adequately swept under the rug. Racists, the likes of NewsVine_Mariyam and IM2 won't even address them opting instead to try to distract with injustices that happened 75 to 400 years ago.

Thats exactly how it works. It's social ecomonics.

I never said she was black, nor did I ever claim she was or was not racist.

Whites are still a substantial number in this country over all other colors/races. Therefore the numbers are going to be higher for the "white" races.

Most blacks in this country don't want to work. Those that do, make something of themselves. I don't care if one kid works at McDonalds through his teen years and ends up becoming a manager in his/her 20s..........they are working, have a job, pay taxes, and are DOING something for themselves besides sitting at home all day leaching off the system. I have NO PROBLEM with anyone who works, pays taxes, and feeds/clothes/houses themselves. But like all the ones leaching off the welfare system, they have the ability to get up, get out, and go..........somewhere to make themselves better.

Those that do not, I have SEVERE problems with.

Theres a super sweet black family downstairs from me. Single mother with TWO teen boys. They live in a SMALL, tiny 2 bedroom apartment. She works all day, takes her kids to school functions, and supports their endevours to better themselves. One of her boys is EXTREMELY smart from what the maintenance man tells me. She doesn't let all this "black crap" get to her, bother her or drag her family down. They all know what they want in life, and they are all working hard to get it!!!

Social economics. You work for what you want, or you sit and let it all pass you by.

But there are many that refuse to acknowledge this is how its done. They sit around sucking on government teats, whining and complaining that the whole world is at fault for THEIR "suffering". They can get free schooling, but don't want it, because then they would have to DO something and lose thier welfare teat. They could get a job.........but again, they'd lose that all important welfare teat.
It's a CHOICE. Nobody is keeping them down.

Statistics are a numbers game, and politicians play those numbers to THEIR advantages.
No, it's not how it works. I am black and don't know any black person that doesn't want to work. Whites like you make me laugh. You've been given what you have by government legislation. Whites have sucked so much tit milk that a DD turned to an A cup. Don't lecture me about how things are son, because in reality things are like this:

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

Diversity is only valuable when there is no diversity of merit.

I see no benefit whatsoever in lowering objective criteria of excellence for blacks, simply because they tend to be less intelligent than whites and East Asians.

I'm sure you don't. People who are decent do, though.

Again, 42% of Harvard Admissions are for Athletics, Dean's Interest, Legacies and Children of Staff. (ADLC). They didn't hit a triple, they were just born on third.

Lower average IQ's for blacks are not caused by what happened to their ancestors one or two centuries ago, but what never happened to their ancestors. The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for characteristics necessary to thrive in civilized society.

Actually, it has a lot more to do with inferior schools white people imposed on them, which is why white people absolutely crapped themselves when they were told that some of their kids were going to be bused into the same schools.

Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

Monogamy is contrary to nature. And if Cold Climates were an "advantage", why haven't we seen any Neanderthals about recently?

Frankly, I'm about as pasty white as you get, and if I'm out in the sun for more than a few hours, I'll burn like a crisp of bacon.

This is why whites of European ancestry and East Asians have created the most advanced civilizations in the world. It is why the quality of civilization in black run countries, and in black run cities in the United States is declining.
Oh, get fucking real. White people in Europe were living in mud huts while the non-white Egyptians and Chinese were building incredible things.

The only thing White people managed to do was get on top for a few centuries, because we figured out how to weaponize gunpowder first.

Now go back to Die Sturmer... I think they miss you there.

If you go through life looking for someone else to blame for your shortcomings, that's on you, isn't it?

You are threats, all right... to yourselves. For every white person who is victimized by a black criminal, ten black people are.

But you all tolerate the criminals. You even make saints out of them.

I'm not sure what your point is here. PoliChic is Asian. Unkotare (despite his rather disgusting Japanese screen name) is a white dude.

Um, okay... I guess if you go through life looking to complain about how the world has done you wrong.

Everyone has faced some adversity in their lives. It's how you handle it that is the true test of character.

Judging by your posts here, you've failed that test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back