Zone1 To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about this is the disparate treatment that it receives in the media. If these two cases were racially reversed, there would be non-stop reporting of the injustices, but because they involved criminal conduct by black administrators against their white employees, it is given a few inches of print in a local newspaper and considered adequately swept under the rug. Racists, the likes of NewsVine_Mariyam and IM2 won't even address them opting instead to try to distract with injustices that happened 75 to 400 years ago.
These injustices still happen and you know it. Lisas anecdotes are neither wide-spread or systemic.

Citigroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.

The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Institutional Clients Group

This didn't happen 75 or 400 years ago, but the attitudes that existed 75-400 exist now.

Like these from your buddies here.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)I thought she was an ape...Next you’ll be telling me Mooch isn’t really a shaved wookie.”

“Monkeys are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You’re talking about balkanization. I’m all for it. I’m also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.

They didn't say these things 75 yeears ago.

When people declare that systemic racism does not exist, they don’t recognize the existence of individuals such as the ones in the prior quotes. Millions of these individuals are employed within the institutions that move our society. These people teach. People with this belief hire, terminate, determine salaries, raises, and promotions. They work as lenders in banks. They are police officers. They rent property, sell houses, insurance, and investments. They provide medical care. They make city, state, and federal policy. They are judges and attorneys in the legal system.

The white racist looks for one or two examples to deny the problem because they benefit from being part of it. There is no equivalence between what Lisa posted and the 404 years of continuing white racism that has been embedded in white culture since America was a colony. And until whites like you and Lisa can gather the intelligence to understand that whites today are not poor innocent victims of racism they no longer practice, don't come whining to me with anecdotes.

Last edited:
Me? Mundane stuff..raised a family...wrote a few things.....read Mel's biography...and am amused at what I think his take would be...of your meme.
He had a sense of humor so he would laugh even though I think he was a dem.....I don't suspect that he was anything like the dour stick in the mud dems of today....Humorless dolts..

Then you'd accuse me of wearing blackface which is raysis so I owed you free money.

Yet by some magic trick...it would not be free money...it would be money I am forced to pay to you for free (to you)...but somehow, some way, that is not free money :dunno:
No, you would learn that reparations have nothing to do with free.

Last edited:
I'm sure you don't. People who are decent do, though.

Again, 42% of Harvard Admissions are for Athletics, Dean's Interest, Legacies and Children of Staff. (ADLC). They didn't hit a triple, they were just born on third.
I never attended a single sports event when I was in college. I think it is a scandal to give a football or a basketball scholarship to someone who cannot read at an eighth grade level. Nevertheless, universities make far more money from football and basketball than the cost of giving scholarships to those who do not belong on campus.

Legacy students have rich parents who are likely to make generous contributions to the universities that admit their children.

The academically unqualified, illegitimate son of an unmarried welfare mother brings nothing of value to a campus.

If Asian applicants to top schools are being short changed compared to black applicants, we should be able to see a disparity between their average SAT scores. Does such a disparity exist?
That's not happening and maybe we need to look at the SAT scores of white legacy students. Or perhaps we learn ALL THE CRITERIA admissions offices use besides SAT scores.

Asians are six percent of the American population, but they were 25.9 percent of the students entering Harvard in 2021. That is a full ten percentage points more than African Americans (15.9%) and more than double the percentage of both Hispanics (12.5%) and Native Americans (11%). In fact, there were more Asians admitted into Harvard than Hispanics and Native Americans combined. Additionally, a study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research and reported on the NBC.com website on September 20, 2019, revealed this:

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

Here, we see that whites are provided entry by a plethora of other preferences they would not qualify for if not for connections they have due to their race. The study shows that Asians are not adversely impacted because Harvard must admit blacks and Hispanics that are presumably unqualified. Instead, we see white ALDC students who would not qualify under any other circumstance who get accepted at more than double the percentage of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans who meet the same criteria.

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/study-harvard-finds-43- percent-white-students-are-legacy-athletes-n1060361

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard

Trying to extort money for somebody elses hard work is hard work? :dunno:
Again, your opinion reflects ignorant whitenes. You are a racist inn 2023. You're no different than the racists in 1823.

Actually, it has a lot more to do with inferior schools white people imposed on them, which is why white people absolutely crapped themselves when they were told that some of their kids were going to be bused into the same schools.
Dollars do not create scholars. "How Much Can We Boost IQ and Achievement?" is a 1969 article by Arthur Jensen published in the Harvard Educational Review.

Professor Jensen argued that little could be done to boost IQ and achievement. The following chart confirms his prediction.

schoolcost2.gif

Even when blacks and whites attend the same schools, most whites perform much better than most blacks.

Again, your opinion reflects ignorant whitenes. You are a racist inn 2023. You're no different than the racists in 1823.
Whatever happened to the Zone 1 rule that you’re not allowed to call
other people racist? The fact that you are given wide leeway for breaking the rules that whites are not is reflective of what in happening is the real world: when blacks are violent (like that mob of teens against the white lady), excuses are made for them; when a white says something not even racist to a black, all hell breaks lose.

Dollars do not create scholars. "How Much Can We Boost IQ and Achievement?" is a 1969 article by Arthur Jensen published in the Harvard Educational Review.

Professor Jensen argued that little could be done to boost IQ and achievement. The following chart confirms his prediction.

View attachment 778998
Even when blacks and whites attend the same schools, most whites perform much better than most blacks.
IQ is largely heritable.

Monogamy is contrary to nature.
If a man can support several women and the children he has by them, and if the women are comfortable with the situation, I will not go out of my way to oppose that.

By illegitimacy I mean men impregnating women letting the tax payers support their children on welfare. When Aid for Families with Dependent Children was introduced during the New Deal it was specifically restricted to widows, deserted wives, and their legitimate children. When the War on Poverty extended benefits to unmarried mothers and their illegitimate children, illegitimacy soared. I want to get back to the earlier restrictions.

Children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than illegitimate children.

No, it's not how it works. I am black and don't know any black person that doesn't want to work. Whites like you make me laugh. You've been given what you have by government legislation. Whites have sucked so much tit milk that a DD turned to an A cup. Don't lecture me about how things are son, because in reality things are like this:

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

I don’t know WTF you think the government is giving whites only. Unless you are spewing more of your bullshit about what may have happened before most of our lifetimes. There aren’t many who inherited wealth or property so stop ASSuming whites are living off unearned benefits.

And if Cold Climates were an "advantage", why haven't we seen any Neanderthals about recently?
That is a good question. I have wondered about that too. I suspect that the Neanderthal population was much smaller than the number of humans still living in Africa. When other things are equal, a large population evolves faster than a small population, because there are more organisms for beneficial mutations to spread to.

The following IQ chart clearly demonstrates the higher IQ averages of European whites and East Asians.

Oh, get fucking real. White people in Europe were living in mud huts while the non-white Egyptians and Chinese were building incredible things.

The only thing White people managed to do was get on top for a few centuries, because we figured out how to weaponize gunpowder first.

Now go back to Die Sturmer... I think they miss you there.
Civilization began in temperate climates among Caucasians. History left the Near East behind when Europeans adopted civilization.

China confirms what I have stated. The Mongloid race developed in northern climates and then moved south replacing less intelligent races.

We are not supposed to mention other websites, but white nationalist sites ban me because of my praise for East Asians and Jews.

Europeans are said to have about 3% Neanderthal DNA.

What I don’t understand is why it‘s that high. If a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal in my distant, distant family line got together 40,000 years ago and had a kid, that kid would have 50% Neanderthal DNA. The next generation, 25%. The next, 12.5%. The next, 6%. The next 3%.

So, if it took five generations to get to 3%, and that was 40,000 years ago, why are we still at 3%?

Europeans are said to have about 3% Neanderthal DNA.

What I don’t understand is why it‘s that high. If a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal in my distant, distant family line got together 40,000 years ago and had a kid, that kid would have 50% Neanderthal DNA. The next generation, 25%. The next, 12.5%. The next, 6%. The next 3%.

So, if it took five generations to get to 3%, and that was 40,000 years ago, why are we still at 3%?
Some Neanderthal gene alleles were beneficial. Most were not. DNA taken from European skeletons ten thousand years old have more Neanderthal gene alleles than modern Europeans have.

Citigroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.

The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
Affirmative action already existed in 2000. Equalizing black and white incomes could only have been achieved by elevating even more blacks to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately.

If affirmative action in employment comes to an end the racial gap in average incomes will more closely reflect the racial gap in average intelligence.

Affirmative action already existed in 2000. Equalizing black and white incomes could only have been achieved by elevating even more blacks to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately.

If affirmative action in employment comes to an end the racial gap in average incomes will more closely reflect the racial gap in average intelligence.
The two worst examples of people in roles they are completely unqualified for, but got due to Affirmative Action are a) the idiot VP, who can’t express a thought of any substance, and b) the idiot Press Secretary, who can only read notes or say “we’re not prepared to discuss that.”

Affirmative action gives blacks more rights. They have the right to be chosen despite inferior performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back