To the Moon, Israel!

...said the moon god worshiper.

Another Jew hater that can't handle it when Israel succeeds.

Oh has Israel succeeded in anything?

You need to get out of that mosque rat hole and keep up with the world. Israel is cutting edge in many fields including science, medicine, nanotechnology, engineering, computers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, internet, and of course military. That is why Israel is the R & D capital of the world.

depends on what one calls "success"-------roudy. For an islamo Nazi----
it the size of the pile of dead babies P B A (per bomb on ass)
Yes, that is correct. Mohammad was a great "success" he was a thief, a mass murderer,a terrorist, a rapist, and a pedophile. His greatest achievement was to negotiate a deal with Allah for his fellow Jihadists to receive 72 virgin virginians in case they die while being like him.

That is not true. The Hebrews in the OT were and it appears they still are today.

You need to get out of that mosque rat hole and keep up with the world.

Israel is cutting edge in many fields including science, medicine, nanotechnology, engineering, computers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, internet, and of course military. That is why Israel is the R & D capital of the world.

It is not the capital of R & D, also why do they need the US money, tell me please since almost half of the US billionaires are Jews, I guess its more fun to spend Gentile money though hey.

I will help you understand the modern world,, penny--------the world economy does not function like a brothel. One of the best investments today is R & D------
that which you call "giving them my money"--------is not the same as angry
mothers jumping around yelling at a boy "THAT's what you give my
money" ----------It was good catholic boy JOHN F. KENNEDY ----who decided
that investment in Israeli R & D is a good idea. You should be proud

half of USA billionaires are Jews?? I AM DELIGHTED -----almost as good
as DA POPE --------or il papa---------or el papa? or abu Penelope?
AL POP??? AL POPHU AKBAAAR???

You need to get out of that mosque rat hole and keep up with the world. Israel is cutting edge in many fields including science, medicine, nanotechnology, engineering, computers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, internet, and of course military. That is why Israel is the R & D capital of the world.

Yes, that is correct. Mohammad was a great "success" he was a thief, a mass murderer,a terrorist, a rapist, and a pedophile. His greatest achievement was to negotiate a deal with Allah for his fellow Jihadists to receive 72 virgin virginians in case they die while being like him.

That is not true. The Hebrews in the OT were and it appears they still are today.

what is not true, penny dear??? The Hebrews in the OT were what?
There are some Hebrews in your Gideon bible which you never read?-----
is that why you are afraid to open the book -----a HEBREW will pop out?

Israel is cutting edge in many fields including science, medicine, nanotechnology, engineering, computers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, internet, and of course military. That is why Israel is the R & D capital of the world.

It is not the capital of R & D, also why do they need the US money, tell me please since almost half of the US billionaires are Jews, I guess its more fun to spend Gentile money though hey.

Oh yeah? Why don't you ask apple, IBM, google, yahoo, aol, HP, Intel, Cisco, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. General Electric, General Motors, Philips, Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Lucent, Amazon, ATT etc. etc. why they're there?

Fucking idiot. Keep hanging on to your hatred because that's all you have. Oh but wait, you also have the BDS - Bowel Discharge Movement! LOL

Get a grip, you're coming undone.

Oh yeah? Why don't you ask apple, IBM, google, yahoo, aol, HP, Intel, Cisco, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. General Electric, General Motors, Philips, Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Lucent, Amazon, ATT etc. etc. why they're there?

Fucking idiot. Keep hanging on to your hatred because that's all you have. Oh but wait, you also have the BDS - Bowel Discharge Movement! LOL

Ask them what, the largest R & D is in the USA. Nothing much original from Israel. Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany.

Ask them what, the largest R & D is in the USA. Nothing much original from Israel. Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany.

of course the largest R & D is the USA------and then comes Israel-----remarkable for its size----------what does the sentence >>>> {{{Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany. }} mean in English????

who is "you" in the sentence-?? ------ are you addressing roudy? as in ----
most of that which roudy has was educated in the USA and before that Germany?
what of roudy's possessions was educated in the USA and before that
Germany? your sentence makes no sense Every conscious health
care worker knows that LOTS COMES FROM ISRAEL ----very original and
from persons educated in Israel------not Germany. It is true that Germany
killed off lots of its intelligentsia---------and some----like Einstein ---fled your
beloved Nazis. Some of the very EARLIER very creative doctors
in Israel ----did leave Germany for "Palestine" long ago

Amazon really.

of course the largest R & D is the USA------and then comes Israel-----remarkable for its size----------what does the sentence >>>> {{{Most of what you have been educated in the US and before that Germany. }} mean in English????

who is "you" in the sentence-?? ------ are you addressing roudy? as in ----
most of that which roudy has was educated in the USA and before that Germany?
what of roudy's possessions was educated in the USA and before that
Germany? your sentence makes no sense Every conscious health
care worker knows that LOTS COMES FROM ISRAEL ----very original and
from persons educated in Israel------not Germany. It is true that Germany
killed off lots of its intelligentsia---------and some----like Einstein ---fled your
beloved Nazis. Some of the very EARLIER very creative doctors
in Israel ----did leave Germany for "Palestine" long ago

No they got educated in Babylon and Alexandria, then Russia, Germany and the US. Most of those companies are not Israel related. All the R and D , not taking away anything is mainly done in the US and started decades ago. Facts are facts. If a Jews develope something here using our colleges its an American invention. Amazon is not owned by a Jew as well as several of those he mentioned.

If it happens, Israel will be the fourth country to have a probe on the moon. This will be a tiny probe with all kinds of tiny science experiments on it. You can't take that away from them.

163 countries, 158 of which won't be able to say that

Naaaah, Israel is the R & D capital of the world! Why else would all these high tech companies, pharmaceuticals, and medical companies have an R & D base established in Israel?! That's because of Israeli brains, ingenuity, work ethic and can-do spirit of the Israeli people.

Truth is, Israel keeps inventing, helping, and contributing to humanity, while all your Muslim brethren contributes is death, terror, intolerance, barbarism, and persecution.

Judge them by their fruits, as they say.

Naaaah, Israel is the R & D capital of the world! Why else would all these high tech companies, pharmaceuticals, and medical companies have an R & D base established in Israel?! That's because of Israeli brains, ingenuity, work ethic and can-do spirit of the Israeli people.

Truth is, Israel keeps inventing, helping, and contributing to humanity, while all your Muslim brethren contributes is death, terror, intolerance, barbarism, and persecution.

I certainly hope that should she ever need any medical innovation coming out of Israel, Penelope just turns it down even if it means making her health better or prolonging her life. After all skinheads should want to have nothing to do with anything which came out of the minds of Jews.

This is What Being an Israeli is All About

The izzies once boasted they were sending a spaceship to the Sun, "thats crazy" they were told, "It will burn up" to which Shlomo replied, Oy vey, ve haft thout off dat end vill send it up at night

I would suggest, Mr. Koon, that you keep whatever day job you have because you really are not funny. There are many Iranian comedians in the West who would certainly be hired way before you However, you might be getting a job offer soon from Evin prison. They need someone with your experience to check out the young Bahai women to make sure they are virgins before they are killed the next day.

I certainly hope that should she ever need any medical innovation coming out of Israel, Penelope just turns it down even if it means making her health better or prolonging her life. After all skinheads should want to have nothing to do with anything which came out of the minds of Jews.

This is What Being an Israeli is All About

Well, considering the asylum escapee refuses to even take her meds this does not come as a surprise. These are the same haters that when they become seriously ill, will be begging to be treated by a Jewish Zionist doctor who happens to be the best in the business.

BDS people should all be compelled to boycott zionist doctors and zionist medicines first. Including zionist water filters and zionist fruits and veggies.

BDS has been great for Israel. Instead of dissuading multinational companies from investing in Israel, they are flocking to it. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back