To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Last edited:
How is that a contradiction?
A: You said (immunity is) "only part of the argument for getting vaxxed"
B: You then said "Immunity is the end game."
A: necessitates there are more reasons to get vaccinated than B; B negates the claim there are more reasons to get vaccinated.
Thus, a contradiction.
The issue that you created is whether we should get vaxxed or rely on natural immunity.
I created no such issue. i asked a question.
I made the case for the vax
You did - based on an admittedly insufficient understanding of the issue.
Deal with it.

Last edited:
When you quote a number and speak for others, that requires a link.
The reality is doctors remain slightly skeptical of the mRNA vaccines and only recommend it as being slightly better than the virus itself.

{...
Over the past months, millions of people in the U.S. have been safely vaccinated. The FDA and CDC continue to carefully monitor each of the authorized COVID-19 vaccines for safety concerns.

These organizations are being thorough and transparent. One example is that in April 2021 the CDC and FDA paused administration of the J&J vaccine so they could review data on a few reported cases of serious blood clots following vaccination with that vaccine. After this review, the FDA and CDC determined that the benefits of the J&J vaccine outweigh the risk of this very rare side effect, and authorized vaccination with the J&J shot to resume.

Similarly, after observing rare occurrences of myocarditis following the second injection of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, the CDC released information for the public.

They will continue to communicate with the public about their findings and any possible safety issues with this or any other COVID-19 vaccine. Any potential safety risks of COVID-19 vaccines must be weighed against the known serious risk of harm due to the COVID-19 infection and the benefits of protection that the vaccines offer.
...}

Well since you're speaking for us, give us a link to the consortium of doctors who say this then.

So... "My body my choice" is not an absolute, but a politically convenient plattitude.
Got it.

The vaccinated can and do spread the virus - that's what all the mask mandates are going up.
And masks don’t work

1628904373986.png

I'll butt in here Bubba
1.Unvaccinated people provide hosts for the development of new varients for which the vaccine may be less effective

2. Although vaccinated people are pretty well protected, they can still be infected by unvaxxed people

3.Covid has becomea pandemic of the unvaccinated which is overwhelming out hospitals , doctors and nurses

4. We will not achieve herd immunity unless more get vaxxed

5. Many people-possibly up to 25% -and live never fully recover. Some be be left with seriously dibilitating issues that they never recover from. They are no longer productive and wind up on disability and we all pay for that

Anything else that I can help yopu with?
Ya, links to all this fartsmoke.

From YOUR link:

Is there a test for the delta variant?​

There is not a specific test for the delta variant.
Cherry pick much? They use genomic sequencing.

That is not a “specific test” but does show that the tested batch is or is not Delta

Nobody is saying there isn't a test for it. They aren't using those tests by and large.
Because it is slow and expensive they test random samples to get a per centage.

And currently over 80% are coming up delta

Forum List

Back