To stop riots crazy masks must be prohibit and Covid-19 Hoax finished immediately

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Cretins destroyed the economy of USA ( and other countries of course ), Do morons expect another reaction from hungry people which lost jobs and is tired of lockdowns? Additionally stupid masks allow looters to 'work' completely anonym and without later punishment.
To avoid more riots and even a civil war shall be take following steps immediately.

1. Completely prohibition of wearing of insane masks.
2. The Corona Hoax must be finished
3. All states shall be re-opened and all crazy Corona measurements like 6ft 'social distancing' etc. finished.
4. General amnesty for all rioters
5 Punishment of all violent cops
6 All liars who is guilty on Covid-19 hoax arrested
7 The Constitution must be restored

Otherwise it will be too late

Cretins destroyed the economy of USA ( and other countries of course ), Do morons expect another reaction from hungry people which lost jobs and is tired of lockdowns? Additionally stupid masks allow looters to 'work' completely anonym and without later punishment.
To avoid more riots and even a civil war shall be take following steps immediately.

3. All states shall be re-opened and all crazy Corona measurements like 6ft 'social distancing' etc. finished.

I didn't know Constitutional rights had been suspended. You'll have to tell me what there is to restore?
Sounds like the only Corona's being hoaxed here are the ones of the bottled variety.
I've also seen some pretty insane, and creative masks. Better than some hockey teams goalie masks.

Some rope around the mayors who orchestrated the riots.

Removal of voting rights for those who voted the idiot in.

I didn't know Constitutional rights had been suspended. You'll have to tell me what there is to restore?
Sounds like the only Corona's being hoaxed here are the ones of the bottled variety.
I've also seen some pretty insane, and creative masks. Better than some hockey teams goalie masks.
Agree close to 100%, although the bottle in my hand says my case of Corona came from, was Brewed and bottle by CERVECERIA MODELO MEXICO Made in Mexico, imported by Crown Imports, Chicago. so not a hoax and definitely not here.

Do morons expect another reaction from hungry people which lost jobs

They don't look very hungry

5e3a9adb042952b1a2e7070cae0d6808_md.jpg

Forum List

Back