As Protests Ramped Up Across The Country, So Did Police Brutality

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The cops, thanks to the backings of Trump and the Justice Department are bashing heads and taking no prisoners....especially among black protesters and journalist.
1590961800108.png

Of course his redneck base is loving this shit. I'm just dumb founded by the fact, nigga's all across the nation are raging hell in their own communities, shooting them up and each other....uhmmmm, guess they are cowards after all, like the cops...only want to fuck with people who are unarmed and full of sugar water.

The cops, thanks to the backings of Trump and the Justice Department are bashing heads and taking no prisoners....especially among black protesters and journalist.View attachment 343544
Of course his redneck base is loving this shit. I'm just dumb founded by the fact, nigga's all across the nation are raging hell in their own communities, shooting them up and each other....uhmmmm, guess they are cowards after all, like the cops...only want to fuck with people who are unarmed and full of sugar water.
Missed you out there! Don't break the law, don't destroy public and private property, obey authority and quit being a domestic terrorist and you'd be fine.

The system was working. The four cops involved had been fired and Chauvin had been arrested and charged with MURDER. Blacks were finally getting they're day in court. Public opinion was 100% in their court. The Floyd family had been donated well over 2 million dollars.

Then the WiseAss Punks of the nation like you had to get involved, and break into and loot businesses and destroy communities. You've now destroyed everything the Floyd case gained. America is reminded once again why cops sometimes get carried away and why the Black community at large remains estranged from mainstream society.

The cops, thanks to the backings of Trump and the Justice Department are bashing heads and taking no prisoners....especially among black protesters and journalist.View attachment 343544
sorry faggot ....but i dont see any cops in the pic......and yes you are a faggot .

• Banned
Missed you out there! Don't break the law, don't destroy public and private property, obey authority and quit being a domestic terrorist and you'd be fine.

The system was working. The four cops involved had been fired and Chauvin had been arrested and charged with MURDER. Blacks were finally getting they're day in court. Public opinion was 100% in their court. The Floyd family had been donated well over 2 million dollars.

Then the WiseAss Punks of the nation like you had to get involved, and break into and loot businesses and destroy communities. You've now destroyed everything the Floyd case gained. America is reminded once again why cops sometimes get carried away and why the Black community at large remains estranged from mainstream society.
The man was arrested for his safety, not for the murder of that poor black man and as for the looters, facts will soon reveal, it was white supremist breaking windows and destroying property

• Banned
sorry faggot ....but i dont see any cops in the pic......and yes you are a faggot .
So if your white ass don't see shit, its not real? Listen you diaper wearing shit for brains maggot, kiss my black ass and sniff the shit.

I hate to burst your racist bubble, but after George Floyd was killed, our president "publicly" announced that he was going to send in the DOJ to investigate.
Any brutality you are seeing is as a result of a Mayors and Governors instructing "local" law enforcement and National Guard units (who are brought in by your state's governors), using physical force against people who are either actively rioting (our nation permits only peaceful/non-violent protests), or not complying with orders. Trump has nothing to do with your state and local leaders.
As for anyone actually shot, hopefully it's looters.

• Banned

Michael Anthony Adams

@MichaelAdams317

Police had weapons trained on a group of us. We held up our press passes. One kept his rifle on us while the others continued to fire foam baton rounds.
THERE ARE MANY STORIES ON TWITTER, WITH FOOTAGE OF COPS GOING ROUGE ON PROTESTERS AND JOURNALIST.....THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AND IGNORANT AS A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO REFUSE TO SEE.

So if your white ass don't see shit, its not real? Listen you diaper wearing shit for brains maggot, kiss my black ass and sniff the shit.
i wouldnt know where your black ass ends and the shit begins ....faggot !:cool:

I hate to burst your racist bubble, but after George Floyd was killed, our president "publicly" announced that he was going to send in the DOJ to investigate.
Any brutality you are seeing is as a result of a Mayors and Governors instructing "local" law enforcement and National Guard units (who are brought in by your state's governors), using physical force against people who are either actively rioting (our nation permits only peaceful/non-violent protests), or not complying with orders. Trump has nothing to do with your state and local leaders.
As for anyone actually shot, hopefully it's looters.
its to dumb to understand what you tried to explain to it ...

So cops are "bashing heads and taking no prisoners" at these protests, and yet people show up to protest.

What are they? Stupid?
Uh, how the hell you think we got the vote? Does firemen hose on protesters ring a bell? Nigga's being hung, ring a bell? Emmit Til, ring a bell? Police attack dogs ring a bell? Or do you need photos?
A SILENT PROTEST LANDS ON DEAF EARS!!

The man was arrested for his safety, not for the murder of that poor black man and as for the looters, facts will soon reveal, it was white supremist breaking windows and destroying property

Any proof it's "white supremacists" doing it?

Or is it more likely the Anti-fa types, sensing a chance to perform their assumed roles as the vanguard of the revolution, and trying to enrage the masses?

i wouldnt know where your black ass ends and the shit begins ....faggot !:cool:
I don't believe you....I would bet my last dollar, your dick got dust and mud on it :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

So cops are "bashing heads and taking no prisoners" at these protests, and yet people show up to protest.

What are they? Stupid?
Uh, how the hell you think we got the vote? Does firemen hose on protesters ring a bell? Nigga's being hung, ring a bell? Emmit Til, ring a bell? Police attack dogs ring a bell? Or do you need photos?
See Spot run. See Jane play.

Any proof it's "white supremacists" doing it?

Or is it more likely the Anti-fa types, sensing a chance to perform their assumed roles as the vanguard of the revolution, and trying to enrage the masses?
All footage show is white men dressed in black breaking windows all across this nation and we all know white ppl are dirty anyways.

And our dumb, little tigerred STRIKES OUT AGAIN! Don't you EVER get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? It IS hilarious to see, but pathetic, as well.

What are they? Stupid?
See Spot run. See Jane play.
SEE SPOT BE A BAD ASS WITH A GUN, CAUSE WITHOUT A GUN, SPOT RUNS....:abgg2q.jpg: AND WITHOUT A BADGE, SPOT IS JUST A BALDING WHITE GUY FEARING FOR HIS LIFE

And our dumb, little tigerred STRIKES OUT AGAIN! Don't you EVER get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? It IS hilarious to see, but pathetic, as well.

Forum List

Back