To restrict guns, Hillary calls for "Viewpoint Control"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
An unusually ominous proposal from a possible Presidential candidate (though currently unemployed). She says here that "we" (with liberals that always means "government") can't let people who oppose her views, hold a certain viewpoint.

She does not elaborate on how she intends the control others' viewpoints. Methods used by governments in the recent past, include Thought Police, re-education camps, and neighbors (and even children) turning in people who uttered a wrong thought. Or perhaps she will simply continue indictrinating children in government schools, and waiting for their parents with viewpoints she disapproves of, to die.

Though the details remain unclear, this is the first suggestion I've heard from a major contender for high office (at least in this country), that government should make efforts to control people's viewpoints.

It's been tried in other countries, of course. Do we really want to emulate those particular countries?

It seems that some of us do. Apparently they feel this particular end justifies the means.

------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton On Gun Control: We Can't Let 'A Minority Of People' Terrorize The Majority

Hillary Clinton On Gun Control: We Can't Let 'A Minority Of People' Terrorize The Majority

by Paige Lavender
Posted: 06/17/2014 5:41 pm EDT
Updated: 06/18/2014 9:59 am EDT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke about her views on gun control Tuesday, saying she was "disappointed" Congress did not pass a universal background checks bill after "the horrors" of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

"I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation, we cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Clinton said during a CNN town hall.

Last edited:
thought-police-2.jpg

Sounds like a tagline for Comrade Hillary's campaign: "No minority viewpoints!"

More lies ( "a small minority") from a washed up bitter hag who rode the coattails of her serial cheating husband all the while championing women..

Somebody tell me again that the 2nd doesn't protect the 1st.
Or that libs support minority voters.

Forum List

Back