To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

I say that President Trump should go for it.

His nominee should absolutely be a lady, which will put the Dems in an uncomfortable position of opposing a lady. And just imagine if she is a minority! Wow! Would the Dems dare oppose her?

President Trump has only 40 days to turn things around.

The Dems wanted hardball. The President should grant their wish.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

The Trumpbumplicans' bitterness is now obvious at losing power
Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

So then you agree. Your rant is so far off the mark as to be laughable.
Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
I doubt there is enough time to place a new nominee in the vacant position before the election...
It's a priority since the Court is in session. Both women candidates have been vetted extensively and supremely qualified.
Not enough time with the review and interview process...Congress is about to adjourn for campaign season ..

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
I doubt there is enough time to place a new nominee in the vacant position before the election...

You can hope for that if you like. And what if there isn't? The President is not out of office the day after the election. He and the Republican Senate can continue to push his nominee through.

What say you?
It's a priority since the Court is in session. Both women candidates have been vetted extensively and supremely qualified.
Not enough time with the review and interview process...Congress is about to adjourn for campaign season ..

Should Trump loose, which I think unlikely, That would leave him 104 days....plenty of time...And if Democrats try to slow walk his nominee, then McConnell can hold a floor vote at any time....And push the nominee through....Chew on that.

What say you?

Should Trump loose, which I think unlikely, That would leave him 104 days....plenty of time...And if Democrats try to slow walk his nominee, then McConnell can hold a floor vote at any time....And push the nominee through....Chew on that.
Depends on more than the election of one man, don't chew yer fat..

What say you?

Stock up on butt hurt creme bro........Trump is gonna push this through no matter how loud and upset you get.......matter of fact it is enjoyable to watch your side do this............you deserve it.

Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!

Why would anyone complain about Republicans or Democrats acting like politicians.

The Pubs will try to push a nomination through to ratification, the Dems will oppose it, and then the Dems will crucify the Pubs in the elections.
Lol what is going to happen is the Reps will push a nominee through Dems will try everything to stop it. Maybe even pushing an impeachment hearing to the senate to block the confirmation hearing. And when they do will for damn sure lose the house along with everything else.
Oh, your bitterness at what doom is coming to the Republicans is so obvious. :rofl:

Oh Jeebus. Fakey is back.
1600624110270.png

What say you?

Stock up on butt hurt creme bro........Trump is gonna push this through no matter how loud and upset you get.......matter of fact it is enjoyable to watch your side do this............you deserve it.
I have no problem with them filling an empty slot as far as he two faced forked tongued politicians you claim fealty with their machiavellians schemes are nothing new and expected because of their rogue natures of power madness..Just keep all the butthurt alve for the day you find out his appointee is not as conservative as you wanted. I shall do as I have all my life. If I want to do it it will be done no matter who on the Supreme Court doesn't support.

The Senate goes on recess the 9th of October and it is the 20th of September today...

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
All in all the president did a great job
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president

Why would anyone complain about Republicans or Democrats acting like politicians.

The Pubs will try to push a nomination through to ratification, the Dems will oppose it, and then the Dems will crucify the Pubs in the elections.
Lol what is going to happen is the Reps will push a nominee through Dems will try everything to stop it. Maybe even pushing an impeachment hearing to the senate to block the confirmation hearing. And when they do will for damn sure lose the house along with everything else.
Oh, your bitterness at what doom is coming to the Republicans is so obvious. :rofl:

Oh Jeebus. Fakey is back.
View attachment 390969
and still a weak ass little bitch

What say you?

I have no problem with them filling an empty slot as far as he two faced forked tongued politicians you claim fealty with their machiavellians schemes are nothing new and expected because of their rogue natures of power madness..Just keep all the butthurt alve for the day you find out his appointee is not as conservative as you wanted. I shall do as I have all my life. If I want to do it it will be done no matter who on the Supreme Court doesn't support.
rambling...............poor thing.......it shows you are butt hurt......oh well............maybe someone will listen to you......not I

What say you?

The Senate goes on recess the 9th of October and it is the 20th of September today...

The Senate majority leader can keep the Senate in session until the matter is settled.

Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??

It’s clear, for the time being, we have a republic governed by the Constitution which as I understand it holds presidence over what the Dim’s claim is their choice once the Charlie McCarthy doll and his handlers want.

So in the end guess their word is worthless, its ok to be a liar if you get what you want. And what do we get? politicians who work for them self's not us, we have come to a place where money not honesty is the winner. maybe its always been like that & we just chose not to look.

Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
The working class actually got a tax cut you Buffon

Forum List

Back