To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
Over a dozen Supreme Court Justices have been replaced during election years. This election year should be no different.
With only 45 days to go ???
Some were approved after the President lost.

You really need to get educated on this subject or you will continue to expose your colossal ignorance. :itsok:

Obama's time frame was 10 months before new election And McConnell fuked that up royally Trumps is 45 days Face the truth Man up ..You support the party of slime

So? Didn't Biden say months? Did you watch the video?
he did and he regrets it , your people have no shame They lie to your face

Oh come on man. You should be happy. Trump is not conducting himself by McConnell's rule, he's conducting himself by Biden's rule.
And Grahams rule??? Seems like one set of laws for dems another set for Repubs

Yes there is, and as I said, we are using the Democrats set of rules, so you should be happy. Besides that, you on the left told us Biden is easily going to win. Trump shouldn't even bother running. So since we're going to lose, why not do everything we can to get one more justice in before Trump has to go? Right?

According to the repub faithful, it's TOTALLY different this time.

And people wonder how old uncle Oddball became such a hardened cynic.
I call it payback for a politically motivated impeachment. and if Democrats had control of the senate along with the president they would have appointed a supreme court justice. fuck'em this is war

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
Over a dozen Supreme Court Justices have been replaced during election years. This election year should be no different.
With only 45 days to go ???

RBG's approval process took 42 days. 70% of all SCOTUS appointments since 1900 have been under 46 days.

List .jpg

Said it before, saying it again.

I have no problem with Trump announcing his choice in the near future.

I HOPE the Senate will not start the confirmation process until at least mid November, after the results of the election are in.

Full Senate vote to take place in mid December.
why does it matter? if someone would not vote for Trump over this they weren't going to vote for him anyway.

Replace. The Constitution gives both President Trump and the GOP controlled Senate the power to appoint and approve a justice to fill the vacancy. The Dems would do this if they had the power. It would be a dereliction of duty to play by the fake Marquess of Queensbury rules that the Dems are asserting as we all know they would toss them aside if the had the power.

The Dems have signaled that Biden will not concede under any circumstances. They are going to engage in all out Lawfare to try to steal the election. We need all 9 Supreme Court Justices in place to make sure The Constitution is protected and followed.

" They are going to engage in all out Lawfare to try to steal the election. "

All out warfare too, according to some. I'm not too thrilled about being threatened with violence if the Dems don't get their way. It's not like the GOP is doing anything anything unconstitutional or illegal, or anything the Dems wouldn't do.

The Trumpbumplicans' bitterness is now obvious at losing power
Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

So then you agree. Your rant is so far off the mark as to be laughable.

And so it continues............Leftist saying if you be nice to us now we will promise to be nice later.......even though they were assholes back when.

Look........you can kick the football this time....not kidding.

Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."

What say you?
1. I'm not torn about it fill the seat if democrats had the chance they would do it fuck'em
2. what negative crap haven't the democrats not used against the President or the Republicans?
3. those who you think would not vote for the president over this was never going to vote for him in the first place.
4. If he holds off he may very well loose his base support since he was elected to fill the judicial seats.

Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."

Great. Let her abuse her power. Just what we need to take back the House.

What say you?
I doubt there is enough time to place a new nominee in the vacant position before the election...

What say you?
I doubt there is enough time to place a new nominee in the vacant position before the election...
list-jpg.390960

What say you?
It's a priority since the Court is in session. Both women candidates have been vetted extensively and supremely qualified.

Your meltdown is cute. :cuckoo: :itsok: :cuckoo: :itsok:
No meltdown nostra,,,,Just disgust Disgust with this slime in our WH ,the cowardly punks surrounding him kissing his butt, and posters that go along with him

democratsinnoose.jpg
crying gif.gif

Forum List

Back