To my fellow Trump voters...

One of his campaign promises was that he was going to get us out of NATO because they were an "obsolete" organization.

Now? He says that we need NATO.

Interesting that you Trump supporters cheered when he said he would get out of NATO, but haven't said a thing since he's said that we need NATO.

except he didn't

he DID NOT promise to get us out of NATO - he promised to use his power and influence to coerce our NATO partners to pay their fair share; which he is doing

do you ever get tired out lying? even the questionable and biased "fact checking" substantiates that Trump never made such a "promise

What's Trump's Position on NATO? - FactCheck.org

I don't think he's done with the immigration or healthcare & other issues. I think so far he's tested the waters to see what will work & what doesn't...but he's not done.

I've known (could see the writing on the wall) that war was inevitable and the world is ripe for it.....I was just hoping it wouldn't happen so soon. I don't agree about Syria, that didn't need to happen. What Assad (or rebels or?) does to the people is very unfortunate and criminal, but I don't see how it's our responsibility to do something about it. What good is the UN? Isn't that in some way their responsibility, to make sure Assad is held accountable for his actions? IDK

As for the MOAB in Afghanistan.....IDK, sure it's good to take out ISIS...but after all this time, couldn't we have waited a little longer? Not to mention, everything had been all set up & in place since last year (under Obama) and they didn't need Trumps ok......so why now & not in a month or 3???

Sometimes I really question why everything is happening SO fast. Sometimes fast is not a good thing. JMHO

....why are some of you upset?

Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want?

Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to?

Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made?

I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.
Yes. They really thought that. Here's the kicker; so did trump:haha:

Just like Trump U student's now you are seeing how they felt. They were peonies big stuff only to see it go away little by little. And as long as the changes happen piece meal they too found reasons why it was ok until the very end result became apparent.

You fell for a con. Drain the swamp. Mexico paying for the wall. China currency manipulators. Relations with Russia. And many more all down the drain. But it's OK because other things are happening....it's coming...he promises!

Jobs coming back is hilarious since only 98k jobs were reported last month but hey...those are jobs! Right? Lol

Please don't take this as criticism but being a full fledged member once of white trash in America I / you have to pity the poor souls. Donald J Trump wouldn't even talk to his voters as his refilling of the swamp, and mafia like family, fill out the administration. He wouldn't even pay the poor souls who voted for him. What a joke this is, but there are consequences and few of Donald's words will help the sad souls who voted for him. As he would say, Sad!

Interesting portrait of change.

You can read about them here: 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

One day they may realize they are being played, one day.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." LBJ

Just like Trump U student's now you are seeing how they felt. They were peonies big stuff only to see it go away little by little. And as long as the changes happen piece meal they too found reasons why it was ok until the very end result became apparent.

You fell for a con. Drain the swamp. Mexico paying for the wall. China currency manipulators. Relations with Russia. And many more all down the drain. But it's OK because other things are happening....it's coming...he promises!

Jobs coming back is hilarious since only 98k jobs were reported last month but hey...those are jobs! Right? Lol

Interesting...................Obama's monthly job average during his presidency was higher than 98k.

For some perspective, here's how big that job growth was: Obama averaged 109,000 jobs per month. That's far better than either President Bush experienced, but it's well below the 242,000 that Bill Clinton presided over in the roaring 1990s. For Reagan, it was 166,000.

What Kind Of 'Jobs President' Has Obama Been — In 8 Charts

It is too early for conclusions , but as of right now things look rather grim.

What looks grim? We have had an excellent SCOTUS appointment, we got out of bad trade deals, we got some excellent cabinet selections....yeah, we didn't get Obamacare repealed and that sucks, we didn't get the ban on immigrants and we will pay an awful price for that later but for the most part, he's done a lot of good.

What specifically are you upset with?
I can't agree. We don't know what gorsuch will be, cabinet appears to be Goldman Sachs and MIC warmongers, Obamacare still lives and what Trump and Ryan offered was just an extension of it, Trump has flipped on Yellen and NATO and warring in Syria. Got duped by a false flag bombing an airbase that did nothing. But...it is early so I am waiting before make a complete judgement.

Likewise, I have to disagree with you.

Except for the part that it is early.

But Trump is a man of his word and is delivering for the little working men and women in this country as much as possible and as much as he can

Got a single example of anything he's done so far that delivers for "the little working men and women in this country"?

So far I've seen a bunch of dick moves...

Monologue: A Few of Republicans' Favorite Things | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Well then you must be living under a rock, confidence in bussines is bringing companies to invest, getting rid of Obama's asinine regulations and EPA hound dogs is another about bringing in jobs, going after sanctuary cities is another plus..

Telling the mayor of Chicago publicly to take care of his gang problem is another plus...

Care for me to go on?

Interesting...................Obama's monthly job average during his presidency was higher than 98k.

For some perspective, here's how big that job growth was: Obama averaged 109,000 jobs per month. That's far better than either President Bush experienced, but it's well below the 242,000 that Bill Clinton presided over in the roaring 1990s. For Reagan, it was 166,000.

What Kind Of 'Jobs President' Has Obama Been — In 8 Charts

We already have around a 4.7% Unemployment thanks to redstate governors. How is he going to drag the welfare liberals to apply for a job legally with out using force?

But Trump is a man of his word and is delivering for the little working men and women in this country as much as possible and as much as he can

Got a single example of anything he's done so far that delivers for "the little working men and women in this country"?

So far I've seen a bunch of dick moves...

Monologue: A Few of Republicans' Favorite Things | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Well then you must be living under a rock, confidence in bussines is bringing companies to invest, getting rid of Obama's asinine regulations and EPA hound dogs is another about bringing in jobs, going after sanctuary cities is another plus..

Telling the mayor of Chicago publicly to take care of his gang problem is another plus...

Care for me to go on?

Dude, don't respond to them in this thread. It's what they want. I'm trying to get Trump supporters together and on the same page, they are disrupting it. You cannot change their minds, you can only play their game for them.

Please don't take this as criticism but being a full fledged member once of white trash in America I / you have to pity the poor souls. Donald J Trump wouldn't even talk to his voters as his refilling of the swamp, and mafia like family, fill out the administration. He wouldn't even pay the poor souls who voted for him. What a joke this is, but there are consequences and few of Donald's words will help the sad souls who voted for him. As he would say, Sad!

Interesting portrait of change.

You can read about them here: 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

One day they may realize they are being played, one day.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." LBJ

Funny the democrat minimum wage was designed to keep the black man from getting a job...

I'm pretty upset with this Syria bombing thing. Other than that, as long as ww3 doesn't kick off, I'm good.
The very notion of a "WW-3" is fanciful hope. If the major world powers choose sides and begin striking at each other the end will come quickly. There will not be years of trench warfare, or protracted island campaigns. There will be Armageddon and it will be fast and terrible.

The provocative threats need to stop.

Forum List

Back