To mask, or to not mask, that is the question.........................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

If Trump supporters start wearing masks as their patriotic duty when they said it was against their free will and rights just a month or so ago, we will know that his cult is just a bunch of sheep, willing to do whatever Trump says.

To me, people should be allowed to make their own decisions and if some people don't like being in the presence of those who refuse to wear a mask, their homes are where they are more than welcome to remain until they are no longer chicken to be with the rest of us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I will not wear a mask.

In Miami that will cost you $100 for each time you are caught not wearing it.

Americans have given up their Rights completely

We've given up our rights completely? Really? Because you can still travel from place to place in this country, as well as have the right to peacefully protest and express your views. What rights have been given up? And how do you think that it makes all our rights disappear, being told to wear a mask in public?

I find it kinda ironic that when this thing started, a woman walked into a bank with a mask on, and they called the police on her.

I will not wear a mask.

We've given up our rights completely? Really? Because you can still travel from place to place in this country, as well as have the right to peacefully protest and express your views. What rights have been given up? And how do you think that it makes all our rights disappear, being told to wear a mask in public?

I find it kinda ironic that when this thing started, a woman walked into a bank with a mask on, and they called the police on her.

Will you force me to wear a mask my son?

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

Never said that you were a Trump guy. I just said that according to Trump's tweet today, you aren't patriotic if you don't wear a mask.

I will not wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

Never said that you were a Trump guy. I just said that according to Trump's tweet today, you aren't patriotic if you don't wear a mask.

I don't care what Rump says.

I will not wear a mask.

Will you force me to wear a mask my son?

Never said anything about forcing anyone to wear a mask. I simply asked Basic Human Unit how Americans have given up their rights completely by wearing a mask.

i dont wear it in the car and i dont wear it out side unless there a lot of people around and if a store says wear one....i wear one....

i dont wear it in the car and i dont wear it out side unless there a lot of people around and if a store says wear one....i wear one....

So, do you feel that a store telling you to wear a mask for entry is somehow eroding your rights as an American citizen? Many conservatives out there do.

So, do you feel that a store telling you to wear a mask for entry is somehow eroding your rights as an American citizen? Many conservatives out there do.
no.....i dont know who has what anymore and i dont know who to believe if this thing is as bad as they say, so i will do what i have to to keep myself as safe as i can.....

I will not wear a mask.

I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

1595287654271.png

I will not wear a mask.

I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.

I will not wear a mask.

I serve nobody.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.

I support you in your choice.

no.....i dont know who has what anymore and i dont know who to believe if this thing is as bad as they say, so i will do what i have to to keep myself as safe as i can.....

Remember when that choir who was practicing for a couple of hours had most of their members come down with it? When that news article hit, my roomie said that I needed to start wearing a mask in public to keep both of us safe (she had other illnesses that put her at risk), as I was the one that ran most of the errands. She knew back then that it was airborne, which is why she said to wear a mask.

Interestingly enough, on Inside Edition, they did a swab test of various surfaces on the NYC subway to see if any of them had the virus, and none of them did. Other news agencies have reported that you don't need to wipe down your groceries when you bring them home, as the virus isn't easily transmitted that way.

Yeah, wearing a mask in public is one of the best things you can do.

Forum List

Back