To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

I don't give two hoots what Trump is or isn't accused of -- THIS TIME. What's clear to me is that the left and their goons in the FBI have been on a witch hunt for almost 8 years now. If they spent half as much time digging up dirt on the Clintons or the Bidens, members of both families would be spending life in prison.

And we speak of the "Grand Jury" as if it's some paragon of virtue. But we all know what members of a Grand Jury can be all about:

Because they don't want the case to be tried in the press tainting the jury pool

Then there is no need for the GJ anyway.

And really who doesn't already know something about it?

The GJ is a sham. People who know nothing about the law being presented a one sided argument where even illegal evidence is allowed to be presented.

I don't give two hoots what Trump is or isn't accused of -- THIS TIME. What's clear to me is that the left and their goons in the FBI have been on a witch hunt for almost 8 years now. If they spent half as much time digging up dirt on the Clintons or the Bidens, members of both families would be spending life in prison.

And we speak of the "Grand Jury" as if it's some paragon of virtue. But we all know what members of a Grand Jury can be all about:

Idiocracy has come to us faster than any of us could have possibly imagined.

That would depend on who's doing the reporting and how consistent they are with other outlets, without parroting verbatim like the commie media does.

Haha oh ok. So who would that be exactly?

Why is trump being indicted?
I can play 20 questions just like you.
I’m happy to answer if you do.

Trump is being indicted because a prosecutor presented a case to a grand Jury and they decided that the evidence backed up the charges.

Now my question for you is “what crime were you referring to?”

I dont, I just figure its bs like all the other times hes been attacked.
Ok thank you, an honest response. You don’t know it’s BS you’re just assuming it is… Kudos for admitting that

Because you lying Russian-Chicom SOBs are for it. You have been lying since you were born.
Get Trump Attempt # 10,374.
Riiiight so not based on anything concrete except for you hate the left and if the left is for it then you’re against it.

Wonderful another drone admitting they are a drone! Who’s next?!

What is true is that the grand jury and the prosecutor believe that evidence that crimes were committed was satisfactory to a reasonable doubt standard and that indictment is warranted.
They don't even believe that. They know this is a scam.

?
The grand jury process is about as clean a due process as one can get. :cuckoo:
iu

Still a whiny little bitch
Is that your auto response every time you’re caught in a lie?! Haha it’s not effective try something better.

Back to the topic. If there’s a question you don’t think I’ve directly answered then ask it and I’ll answer. What you got smart guy?!

Forum List

Back