TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Obama and fbi director are now meeting regarding this.

GUYS, PLEASE DON'T GET THIS THREAD MOVED. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

But seriously, may he rot in hell....
He is.
The 72 virgin donkeys are already hard at work on Mohammad. :clap2:
funny_sheep_picture_5.jpg

Their bodies are not even cold yet and you turn it into an attack on Obama? Fuck you you un-American bastard, too bad they are dead and you are still around to spew bullshit.

They have been attacking Americans since our beginnings.
It is believed the tweet was similar to the tweets before the Garland attack.
Theyre inside our borders for sure. You can thank decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East for these attacks and the subsequent hysteria of the mouth breathers that think terrorism = Islam

Has FOX labeled the shooter a Muslim yet?
It's a foregone conclusion he's a Democratic ISIS Mexican with Ebola.

Got the Democrat and ISIS parts right
Its pretty ironic that you dont understand ISIS hates Dems and Repubs.
Obama's friends in ISIS scored another hit on Americans. That's why that
pathetic fucker occupying our White House won't go to war against them.
I guess thats why he gave the go ahead to ice Osama?

Sure, so Val Jarrett could run Al Qaeda

Has FOX labeled the shooter a Muslim yet?
It's a foregone conclusion he's a Democratic ISIS Mexican with Ebola.

Got the Democrat and ISIS parts right
Its pretty ironic that you dont understand ISIS hates Dems and Repubs.
Obama's friends in ISIS scored another hit on Americans. That's why that
pathetic fucker occupying our White House won't go to war against them.
I guess thats why he gave the go ahead to ice Osama?

Sure, so Val Jarrett could run Al Qaeda
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

They have been attacking Americans since our beginnings.
It is believed the tweet was similar to the tweets before the Garland attack.
Theyre inside our borders for sure. You can thank decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East for these attacks and the subsequent hysteria of the mouth breathers that think terrorism = Islam
That was because white Americans were descended from the white europeans that started the Crusades...even after the muslims dragged europe out of the dark ages.

Their bodies are not even cold yet and you turn it into an attack on Obama? Fuck you you un-American bastard, too bad they are dead and you are still around to spew bullshit.

You fuck wads do the exact same thing every time some nut case shoots people. Stfu.
We use isolated incidents to attack Obama? I don't remember ever doing that.

Forum List

Back