TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

It has to do with religion, most definitely. One part of the reason why the Muslim world doesn't like the "west" is because they consider us to be infidels. These are people who worship up to 6 times a day. To say that religion doesn't play a HUGE part in their view of the world and it's people is just silly.

I keep repeating that religions are societal road maps .................

I know it is above most or ems pay grade, but as long as they are aware that I am aware, then it's all good.

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

You do realize that the muslims attacked Europe first right.....they invaded France 50 years before the first crusade was ever called, they conquered Spain....I know you didn't get any history in the government school you went to, since the education wing of the democrat party doesn't want actual history taught....but the muslims have been a pain in the ass to everyone since mohammed first thought it up....
You call it an attack. I call it bringing europeans out of the Dark Ages. Europeans were at their lowest ebb since coming out of the ice age. They were afraid of water so they rarely took baths and were filthy. They actually had pride about it too. The muslims changed that and taught you science, arts, and culture.

Yeah.....we can see that culture they hope to bring to us....that head chopping thing....do they have organized clubs for that...or can you just do it on your own.....
Head chopping started in europe where they used to eat each other. I'm talking about things like fashion, architecture, higher learning, etc etc.

All taken from the places they conquered...did you ever read the truth about life in islamic countries....obviously not......they were just as brutal if not more so.......and since the primitives of Europe have surpassed all the islamic countries combined...it is obvious their fashion, architiecture and higher learning were not their own.....they stole it from the people they conquered....

islam-demonstration.jpg

The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

You do realize that the muslims attacked Europe first right.....they invaded France 50 years before the first crusade was ever called, they conquered Spain....I know you didn't get any history in the government school you went to, since the education wing of the democrat party doesn't want actual history taught....but the muslims have been a pain in the ass to everyone since mohammed first thought it up....
You call it an attack. I call it bringing europeans out of the Dark Ages. Europeans were at their lowest ebb since coming out of the ice age. They were afraid of water so they rarely took baths and were filthy. They actually had pride about it too. The muslims changed that and taught you science, arts, and culture.

Yeah.....we can see that culture they hope to bring to us....that head chopping thing....do they have organized clubs for that...or can you just do it on your own.....
Head chopping started in europe where they used to eat each other. I'm talking about things like fashion, architecture, higher learning, etc etc.

All taken from the places they conquered...did you ever read the truth about life in islamic countries....obviously not......they were just as brutal if not more so.......and since the primitives of Europe have surpassed all the islamic countries combined...it is obvious their fashion, architiecture and higher learning were not their own.....they stole it from the people they conquered....
What did that have to do with the point? The point was they did europeans a favor by coming over and teaching you not to be afraid to take baths.

Your meme is incorrect. You wouldnt even be typing on the internet were it not for muslims reeducating europeans.

Sorry, the more a culture embraces islam the more backward it becomes.....
Sorry but we know thats not true. There are plenty of cultures that embrace Islam. Most of them are peaceful. Its the ones in the ME fighting against the west that resort to violence in order to protect themselves.

What did that have to do with the point? The point was they did europeans a favor by coming over and teaching you not to be afraid to take baths.

They only made it to spain...and then they were kicked out of there. And then Europe took off and the muslim countries remained in their current state of barbarism, covered over by the technology given to them by Europe and the U.S.

Your meme is incorrect. You wouldnt even be typing on the internet were it not for muslims reeducating europeans.

Sorry but we know thats not true. There are plenty of cultures that embrace Islam. Most of them are peaceful. Its the ones in the ME fighting against the west that resort to violence in order to protect themselves.

Name some.....

They only made it to spain...and then they were kicked out of there. And then Europe took off and the muslim countries remained in their current state of barbarism, covered over by the technology given to them by Europe and the U.S.
Spain was the hub and no they also made it to Italy and Germany. They were there for centuries waking you europeans up.

Name some.....
Name some what?

Military killed we know so far. May they rest in peace.
11703402_10152885713001218_7488543182958899563_o.jpg

India Battery 3rd Battalion 12th Marines - I 3/12
Thomas Sullivan, age 40, Purple Heart recipient
skip+wells+single.jpg

Skip Wells, age 21, had recently finished boot camp, from Marietta, GA

Forum List

Back