Title 42 Back On Again

SO you had to produce ID EVERY NIGHT and every time you went into a bank to move money.
Have you ever made a transaction at a bank in the US where you didn't have ID? Have you ever stayed in a hotel in the US where you didn't have to produce ID and a credit card? If you answer yes to either one of those questions, you are a trolling liar.

This is great news. I also heard today that Biden actually hasn't gotten rid of many of Trump's immigration policies and now this. I don't want to hear anymore about Biden's so called "open borders" when he is doing exactly like Trump.

You heard? From where? Show us a link to actual credible proof Biden hasn't gotten rid of trump's policies.

There are billions of people online. If you expect us to believe one random internet stranger because they said "I heard" then you'd be wrong.

Can you imagine fleeing Venezuela to come to America and then realize that the Democrat Party is trying to emulate Venezuela.

You heard? From where? Show us a link to actual credible proof Biden hasn't gotten rid of trump's policies.

There are billions of people online. If you expect us to believe one random internet stranger because they said "I heard" then you'd be wrong.

Biden Administration Fights in Court to Uphold Some Trump ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 13, 2022 — He has taken nearly 300 executive actions on immigration, according to the Migration Policy Institute. Nearly 90 of them were to at least begin ...

Have you ever made a transaction at a bank in the US where you didn't have ID? Have you ever stayed in a hotel in the US where you didn't have to produce ID and a credit card? If you answer yes to either one of those questions, you are a trolling liar.
I have done both, and I'm not lying. Well, if the distinction between "Hotel" and "Motel" can be given some leeway, anyhow. :D

Biden Administration Fights in Court to Uphold Some Trump ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 13, 2022 — He has taken nearly 300 executive actions on immigration, according to the Migration Policy Institute. Nearly 90 of them were to at least begin ...

Well I'm not paying to read your links but from what I could see having a few is not having them all.

Well I'm not paying to read your links but from what I could see having a few is not having them all.
How many of them, like title 42, did Biden cancel with his 300 EOs only to discover he had his head in his ass and was being held accountable before rescinding his EO to revert to the Trump policy after the damage was done.

Forum List

Back