Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You don't need new. you don't need old . . . evidence. You work for the infiltrators of the US government. You are against truth and evidence.

Hard to believe that anybody will use you for more than a thread bumper.
you mean actual evidence like the word of the engineer of record on the project?

or tons of photos showing the steel core columns?
or the photos of the day showing them as well?
you remain a fucking moron and totally delusional and need serious professional help

You mean the 6,000 photos of the Trade Towers that were in the WTC documents taken by guiani in violations of law along with the building plans and 15,000 video tapes.

Oh . . . you refuse to recognize laws or violations of law unless they serve your psyops and attempted marginalization.
if that was really the case, then why isnt that STILL on the NYCLU's website?
why do you need to use a web archive for it?
you really are too fucking stupid for words

btw goof, you have been given links to tons of construction photos that were provided by the engineer of record, Mr Robertson

These guys' personalities make me want to vomit. It's like dealing with 8 graders who just scream over you and ignore anything you say, and then call you names. These same guys can't even digest the videos and facts because they are scared of them. They won't touch this video, but they will jeopardize their dignity in claiming the statements and facts presented in it are a fraud. It's the typical case of Denial.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3phr8mwU-24[/ame]

Last edited:
These guys' personalities make me want to vomit. It's like dealing with 8 graders who just scream over you and ignore anything you say, and then call you names. These same guys can't even digest the videos and facts because they are scared of them. They won't touch this video, but they will jeopardize their dignity in claiming the statements and facts presented in it are a fraud. It's the typical case of Denial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3phr8mwU-24
still waiting to find out if you will address the topic of this thread

you mean actual evidence like the word of the engineer of record on the project?

or tons of photos showing the steel core columns?
or the photos of the day showing them as well?
you remain a fucking moron and totally delusional and need serious professional help

You mean the 6,000 photos of the Trade Towers that were in the WTC documents taken by guiani in violations of law along with the building plans and 15,000 video tapes.

Oh . . . you refuse to recognize laws or violations of law unless they serve your psyops and attempted marginalization.
if that was really the case, then why isnt that STILL on the NYCLU's website?
why do you need to use a web archive for it?
you really are too fucking stupid for words

Like I said, you refuse to recognize violations of law. How does it matter which web site it is on? The fact is laws were violated.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11 yet?

femacore.gif

WHY?

why?

No. No one has ever posted and image of that core because that core did not exist. Only the concrete core was seen.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
no, if laws were violated and the issue wasn't resolved, it would still be on the NYCLU site, since it is not, it cant be an unresolved issue
you are too fucking stupid to understand that

Can you post NYCLU policy stating that ONLY if a law was violated they will keep articles on their site?

Do you really think people will accept your BS? Of coures it serves the perps if they think that, so you'll post it.

Can you post NYCLU policy stating that ONLY if a law was violated they will keep articles on their site?

Do you really think people will accept your BS? Of coures it serves the perps if they think that, so you'll post it.
dipshit, its using logic and reason, something you lack
if the case was still open they would have it on their site and keep updating it

You need to show that because something is not on the NYCLU that it is not a violation of law. Such is nonsense. Millions of laws are violated everyday an they are not on the NYCLU or the ACLU.

WTF is the matter with you? Oh, yer a triator.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

You need to show that because something is not on the NYCLU that it is not a violation of law. Such is nonsense. Millions of laws are violated everyday an they are not on the NYCLU or the ACLU.

WTF is the matter with you? Oh, yer a triator.
god damn, you are too fucking stupid
i NEVER said any such thing
i said if it was still an OPEN ISSUE it would still be on their site
since it isnt, one has to conclude that THEY no longer consider it an issue

no, if laws were violated and the issue wasn't resolved, it would still be on the NYCLU site, since it is not, it cant be an unresolved issue

You said it here. Maybe you don't know what you are posting or the implications of it. You should be banned and imprisoned after being fined.

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

You said it here. Maybe you don't know what you are posting or the implications of it. You should be banned and imprisoned after being fined.
you are a fucking delusional moron

My theory that you cannot post without acting to conceal treason is turning out to be correct.

guiliani stole the WTC documents enabling the FEMA deception which you protect.

My theory that you cannot post without acting to conceal treason is turning out to be correct.

:lol::lol: You are one paranoid delusional idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fact i post evidence completely consistent with what I assert is a concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

proves your posting is misprision of treason as you work to dismiss the evidence while producing none of your own.

The fact i post evidence completely consistent with what I assert is a concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

proves your posting is misprision of treason as you work to dismiss the evidence while producing none of your own.
no, you post total BULLSHIT
your paranoid delusions will never be equal to fact

Forum List

Back