Titanic was an inside job

LOL this thread! :laugh:

You mean to say the Titanic was an inside job.....like... somebody was on the grassy knoll? and shot it dead??

sorry but couldn't resist! :uhoh3::laugh:

That is stupid....there is no grassy knoll in the middle of the ocean

Grass won't grow in the ocean because it would be too hard to cut

Ridiculous. What would be the motive for resurrecting a thread from 2009 which debunked the titanic inside job theory - clearly? Is it that old adage in play if you fail the first time, try and try again? Is this some sort of experiment that you are getting paid for? See if you can convince people to believe the absurd? Call this one test fail 2 - date 2017 - try again in 8 years if you must but be prepared for strike 3. This dog simply won't hunt.

And look!

It's on Youtube!

Omg... come on now... this is nuts!

First of all, this moron did NOT recreate the conditions
that caused the Titanic to sink with scale models

And, what the fuck does a plate of ice cubes
left out at room temperature prove, other than, ice melts!

Let's do a scientific experiment
See if any of those ice cubes break through the bowl

vanilla-ice-cream_8.jpg
hoseintreejpg-1721619_p9.jpg

This is a garden hose that went through a tree trunk
after a tornado tore through town...

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

I'm 100 % certain Rachel Maddow would agree with you, so what does this tell us boys and girls? your both retards!

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

I'm 100 % certain Rachel Maddow would agree with you, so what does this tell us boys and girls? your both retards!

I don't know about Rachel Maddow....maybe Mark Levin

Good thing you evolved a bit, this has to be one of the most dumbest OPs evah!

Not that I'm taking this obvious satire seriously, but:

There are many things I've thought were satire, and then it turned out people really believed it. The Jesus was an alien thing being the one that comes to mind immediately.

Apparently, there is a titanic conspiracy theory. I had no idea.

Conspiracy Theories

Ice is not stronger than metal

Water can cut steel, dupe at a certain speed.

Moron

Lets do a little experiment. I get an iron sword and you get an icicle......lets have a fight and see who wins

There are many things I've thought were satire, and then it turned out people really believed it. The Jesus was an alien thing being the one that comes to mind immediately.

Conspiracy Theories

Idiot

Are you claiming the Titanic was going fast enough to cut steel? Your lack of scientific knowledge is alarming

Moron

Lets do a little experiment. I get an iron sword and you get an icicle......lets have a fight and see who wins

Ok. Your iron sword weighs two pounds ten ounces. My icicle weighs 16 tons. I WIN!

err why would that possibly surprise you considering who the OP is?:haha:

considering he is USMB's biggest resident troll i cant believe you would even be surprised for a second.

you got to understand that he created this thread because of his butthurt on getting taken to school and owned by many posters on 9/11 being an inside job.:haha: He was so butthurt on the ass beatings he got from that discussion that he created this thread to try and laugh it off while crying like a baby in defeat.:haha:

the OP can NEVER admit when he is wrong.sadly he would commit hari kari first before ever admitting to being wrong.:rolleyes:

Proof on that is he is so butthurt about being wrong on the Rams never coming back to LA insisting they never would despite the facts laid out in front of him that even a CHILD could see the obvious.:rolleyes-41: that he is so butthurt over this that even today he tries to convince himself he was right by telling himself the Rams are still in st louis as evidenced in this thread here.:rofl:

seriously,i am not making this up.here is the proof in the pudding how butthurt he is having to face facts he was proven wrong.:lmao::rofl:
After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team
He is desperately trying to convince himself today as we speak,that the rams are still in st louis as you can see.:cuckoo: so anybody that listens to anything this troll says has no credibility.

considering this was a long dead buried thread from several years back that got resurrected,its pretty obvious the poster who brought it back from the dead is a long time sock.

WHY the mods allow trolls like him who KNOW they are wrong to LIE all the time and not get banned,thats fucked up.

Last edited:

err why would that possibly surprise you considering who the OP is?:haha:

considering he is USMB's biggest resident troll i cant believe you would even be surprised for a second.

you got to understand that he created this thread because of his butthurt on getting taken to school and owned by many posters on 9/11 being an inside job.:haha: He was so butthurt on the ass beatings he got from that discussion that he created this thread to try and laugh it off while crying like a baby in defeat.:haha:

the OP can NEVER admit when he is wrong.sadly he would commit hari kari first before ever admitting to being wrong.:rolleyes:

Proof on that is he is so butthurt about being wrong on the Rams never coming back to LA insisting they never would despite the facts laid out in front of him that even a CHILD could see the obvious.:rolleyes-41: that he is so butthurt over this that even today he tries to convince himself he was right by telling himself the Rams are still in st louis as evidenced in this thread here.:rofl:

seriously,i am not making this up.here is the proof in the pudding how butthurt he is having to face facts he was proven wrong.:lmao::rofl:
After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team
He is desperately trying to convince himself today as we speak,that the rams are still in st louis as you can see.:cuckoo: so anybody that listens to anything this troll says has no credibility.

considering this was a long dead buried thread from several years back that got resurrected,its pretty obvious the poster who brought it back from the dead is a long time sock.

WHY the mods allow trolls like him who KNOW they are wrong to LIE all the time and not get banned,thats fucked up.

Nice to see I still own your ass

Conspiracy Theories

Idiot

Are you claiming the Titanic was going fast enough to cut steel? Your lack of scientific knowledge is alarming

Not saying that just a point..

Do you really believe what you say?
If you do OMG..

LMFAO.

Forum List

Back