Tired Of The Democrats? Join Walkaway

Dude when? The rich have been rich since the 1790's. Just get down on your knees and beg us for a handout.

Rubbish. Wealth was a lot more spread out, and became more spread out in the WW II years, with a large developing middle class with significant disposable incomes. The Oil Crisis and then Reagan's pro-Wall Street policies came along and the middle class has pretty much disappeared. Social and income mobility is stagnant.

I forgot to add this is just the visible wealth that can be seen; much more of it is off-shored and hidden, like 'the Big Guy's cut'.
Hey when you can't find the money just claim it's offshore where nobody can ever find it. I'm glad you worked that out in your head. I'm sure as it comes closer to the time trump is found guilty, you'll come up with some more imaginary ideas to get through it.

Hey when you can't find the money just claim it's offshore where nobody can ever find it. I'm glad you worked that out in your head. I'm sure as it comes closer to the time trump is found guilty, you'll come up with some more imaginary ideas to get through it.

When you can't find the money it means they avoided taxes on that income, dumbass.

When you can’t find the money it means you are full of shit

Rubbish. You wish you could pretend otherwise, but money laundering is chronic for your Party of deviants and sociopaths. That's how your BLM heroes get big giant million dollar houses and your pols get to be the richest pols in Congress without ever having a real job.

Rubbish. You wish you could pretend otherwise, but money laundering is chronic for your Party of deviants and sociopaths. That's how your BLM heroes get big giant million dollar houses and your pols get to be the richest pols in Congress without ever having a real job.
BLM has nothing to do with any of this.

Bottom line is that you are engaging in fantasy.

You can’t show the money so you claim it’s it’s hidden… somewhere

BLM has nothing to do with any of this.

Bottom line is that you are engaging in fantasy.

You can’t show the money so you claim it’s it’s hidden… somewhere

lol classic projection. Hide the evidence, them claiming there is no proof is DNC specialty; just ask Hillary, Biden, Obama, and the Democrats' AG's in every state they control. Remember to give 10% to The Big Guy, gimp.

Forum List

Back