Tina Fey wins Emmy

Tina Fey and the SNL writers were funny, by the way.

Not at all fair or accurate.

But funny.

And I don't care that Tina Fey got an Emmy nod or an Emmy.

She's cute. For a lib, in fact, she's actually acceptable.

:lol:

Maybe we can get Anita Bryant to start acting on Saturday Night Live for you righties to even it out.

Wait, is she still alive? :eusa_think:

TIna Fey is the only thing Libs have to attack Sarah Palin. Sarah has decimated ObamaCare and humiliated Joe Biden in their "debate"

Unfortunately for Libruls, now that Sarah no longer has the McCain muzzle, she's going to vaporize Fey with one quip
Sarah would have to read a few things first. Like the newspapers she could not cite or one of those pesky book things.:cool:

TIna Fey is the only thing Libs have to attack Sarah Palin. Sarah has decimated ObamaCare and humiliated Joe Biden in their "debate"

Unfortunately for Libruls, now that Sarah no longer has the McCain muzzle, she's going to vaporize Fey with one quip

Just read an article in Vanity Fair about Palin. She's even dumber than I originally thought. Anybody who sees anything good in her (in a political sense) really ought to pass some sort of remedial test to be even allowed to vote. She is that stupid. And those that spruik her, well....imitation is the highest form of flattery I guess, but I wouldn't go shouting from the roof tops about that one....

You know Sarah's motto is you gotta want it.. There really are other requirements that she is overlooking because she is too lazy to do the prep work, you gotta understand it too.

She is a blatant bullshitter and Tina Fey really got that about her.

Didn't Anita do a skit on SNL herself? Something about hitting gays with oranges as the left church...:eusa_eh:

Am i missing something here?

Did people wet their shorts when Johnny Carson made fun of reagan?

When Chevy Chase mocked Gerry Ford?

When Dan Akroid made fun of Jimmy Carter?

Lighten the fuck up, the woman won an award, good for her.

sarah made tina fey, without sarah tina would be a distant half forgotten memory. its also quit funny how liberals shovel out awards to their pet propagandists, do you "people" really take this award shit seriously? its pretty fucking pathetic if you think about it for more than two seconds, you shoud really give it a try.

By golly, you are right. Tina Fey won NOTHING before she did Sarah Palin.

(only Tina Fey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back