TINA FEY JUST SAID, "THANK YOU, GOD!"

it was a fine interpretation of Sara's idiocy.
According to Sarah Palin, you really can see Russia from Alaska. Just maybe not from her house, as Tina Fey joked on Saturday Night Live in 2008.

On Sunday, Palin wrote a Facebook note titled "Alaska's Position on the Globe (Yes, You Can See Russia!)" that stressed her endorsement of Republican Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller.

Yo duhs, you DO realize that Russia and Alaska border each other, right?

map-of-alaska1.png

What do you call a USMB Communist? "None too fucking bright...."
When I was in Colorado Springs, I could see Pikes Peak from my motel. Does that make me an expert on mountain climbing?

Only if you think it does.

ever heard of the horizon?
to see Russia it would have to be closer than 25miles that my stupid and unhinged friend is the horizon.
anything further out than that is invisible due to the curvature of the earth.
Territorial waters
  • Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal state. The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships are allowed innocent passage through it; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below. Adjustment of these boundaries is called, in international law, maritime delimitation.
that would put Russia in or near us Territorial waters......

diomedeislands.jpg
And where does Sarah usually stay when she is on that island?

She didn't say she stayed or even went to that island. Next stupid question!

Who cares if she could or could not see Russia, even from the airplane where she was shooting wolves on the ground for sport.
She didn't know what the Federal Reserve was and she also thought Africa was a country, too. Yet the Repubies were ready to put her second in command.

it was a fine interpretation of Sara's idiocy.
According to Sarah Palin, you really can see Russia from Alaska. Just maybe not from her house, as Tina Fey joked on Saturday Night Live in 2008.

On Sunday, Palin wrote a Facebook note titled "Alaska's Position on the Globe (Yes, You Can See Russia!)" that stressed her endorsement of Republican Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller.

Yo duhs, you DO realize that Russia and Alaska border each other, right?

map-of-alaska1.png

What do you call a USMB Communist? "None too fucking bright...."
When I was in Colorado Springs, I could see Pikes Peak from my motel. Does that make me an expert on mountain climbing?

Only if you think it does.
No. If I thought I was, I would be wrong........Just like Caribou Barbie

ever heard of the horizon?
to see Russia it would have to be closer than 25miles that my stupid and unhinged friend is the horizon.
anything further out than that is invisible due to the curvature of the earth.
Territorial waters
  • Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal state. The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships are allowed innocent passage through it; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below. Adjustment of these boundaries is called, in international law, maritime delimitation.
that would put Russia in or near us Territorial waters......

diomedeislands.jpg
And where does Sarah usually stay when she is on that island?

She didn't say she stayed or even went to that island. Next stupid question!
Then why did she think seeing Russia was some sort of boost to her credibility?

Forum List

Back