Time's UP For Assad

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

224.jpg

Trump is not going to do shit, he never does. He will waste another 100 million worth of missiles to not disable an airfield.

False Flag. Perfectly timed to force Trump to keep the troops in Syria. Earlier in the week he spoke of withdrawal. What a coincidence. Today he's reversing his position completely.

Every time withdrawal from these countries is seriously considered, something like 'ISIS' or a 'Chemical Attack' happens. So convenient. When are folks gonna wake up? They need to stop supporting the Perpetual War Agenda.

False Flag. Perfectly timed to force Trump to keep the troops in Syria. Earlier in the week he spoke of withdrawal. What a coincidence. Today he's reversing his position completely.

Every time withdrawal from these countries is seriously considered, something like 'ISIS' or a 'Chemical Attack' happens. So convenient. When are folks gonna wake up? They need to stop supporting the Perpetual War Agenda.
Normally I would request you stop wearing the tinfoil but this does look VERY suspicious to me as well.

Normally I would request you stop wearing the tinfoil but this does look VERY suspicious to me as well.

Been there, done that. Every time serious talk of withdrawal begins, an 'ISIS' or 'Chemical Attack' happens. It's all so convenient and predictable. Trump had it right earlier in the week. Get out of Syria.

Before we withdraw from Syria, Trump should have SEAL Team 6 have an encore.

Nah, let's just get out. How many wars we up to now? We never had any right to declare 'Regime Change.' We've only caused more bloody mayhem over there. It's time to dramatically scale things back in the Middle East. Time to come home.

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.

Actually, Democrats were just as supportive and friendly with Assad over the years.
Maybe. But they didn't spend the last 7 years working as propagandists for the Syrian Army like the GOP and its sheep did.

Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

224.jpg
Then the neocons win and Trump has been made their bitch just like the previous administrations.

In other words, a normal day for our POTUS

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.

Actually, Democrats were just as supportive and friendly with Assad over the years.
Maybe. But they didn't spend the last 7 years working as propagandists for the Syrian Army like the GOP and its sheep did.

Both Democrats and Neocon Republicans were the chief advocates of the 'Regime Change' policy in Syria. They wanted war in Syria, and they got it.

I wonder what John "Regime Change" Bolton will advise Trump to do?? :21:

Pictures of alleged Syrians...suffering from alleged chemical weapons attack...some allegedly children...very suspicious...

Allah akbar, Alloush, my friend. We all know that it is absolutely logic to launch a chemical attack on the verge of total victory to make the Americans and French intervene.

He's a rabid Neocon Warmonger. This latest supposed 'Chemical Attack' is just way too convenient. Earlier in the week Trump was talking withdrawal, but today he's reversed his position completely. Every time withdrawal from these countries is seriously considered, we get an 'ISIS' or a 'Chemical Attack.'

When are folks gonna wake up and realize they're being duped. They need to become more familiar with 'False Flag' operations. They've been going on for many years. I'm very suspicious of this 'Chemical Attack' claim. All Americans should be.

Pictures of alleged Syrians...suffering from alleged chemical weapons attack...some allegedly children...very suspicious...

Withdrawal talk was happening. Time for a False Flag operation. Trump's now reversing his withdrawal stance completely. How convenient and predictable.

President Trump WILL drop a MOAB on Assad. Then he'll tell Putin if Putin wants to take over Syria Trump WILL drop a MOAB on Putin. Then President Trump will tell the mullahs IF they continue to to stir the pot in the ME he WILL drop a MOAB on them.
It's time to take out the garbage sand monkeys in the ME once and for all.
Imagine what would happen in Iran if the Mullahs were vaporized?
In a few years Tehran would look like downtown Tokyo.

Withdrawal talk was happening. Time for a False Flag operation. Trump's now reversing his withdrawal stance completely. How convenient and predictable.
What is trump policy that he's asking our troops to die for in Syria?? Trump is no leader He's an AH with like followers

Forum List

Back