Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

How can healthy people endanger people who are protected?
On top of that, the ones lusting for you to get injected by some Covid salvation serum, are not liable for the damage they may cause You; Their tests are bogus; They make money off Your submission to them;
And they are lying and they want to forcibly inject you with their stuff.

Next time you want to blame President Biden for this stuff, remember that it was President Trump who declared a "National Emergency" and unleashed all this Krapola on us.

The sooner you come to grips with the reality that vaccine mandates are simply the primitive tools of tyranny the easier it will be for you to submit. And you WILL submit or you will be cancelled. Not allowed to buy or to sell. "Detained" upon being sighted in public. The only work will be reporting your neighbors to "authorities". Yes, bounty hunting.

Of course there IS an alternative but enough "citizens" have been indoctrinated to believe there is none guarantees that the new serfdom prevails.

Hey, you voted for it now suck it up.

How can healthy people endanger people who are protected?
On top of that, the ones lusting for you to get injected by some Covid salvation serum, are not liable for the damage they may cause You; Their tests are bogus; They make money off Your submission to them;
And they are lying and they want to forcibly inject you with their stuff.
The only important point.

Next time you want to blame President Biden for this stuff, remember that it was President Trump who declared a "National Emergency" and unleashed all this Krapola on us.
That's just goofy.

Lest you "forget", it is CHINA who unleashed this deadly virus on the world. It is President Trump who took the right steps and started Operation Warp Speed to develop a vaccine in an incredibly short period of time. Were it not for Trump, we would not have a vaccine to this day. Do you even know the average time frame to develop a new vaccine? I didn't think so.

Living in fear​

People who refuse wearing a mask during this pandemic probably get triggered by anything that's imposed on them, even if it means saving not only their lives but the lives of others.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文''I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文'
Not believing a warning on a box of masks is stupid---because you live in fear
Mask Box Warning.png

They aren’t.
God, it's getting tiresome! It's a fucking COVID CULT! They have a deeply held religious belief that the "scientists" would NEVER lie to them! That's why 99.99% of them actually believed that all those refrigerator trucks were actually full of stacked up corpses, but NOBODY COULD EVER PROVE THAT THOSE BODY BAGS CONTAINED ANYTHING BUT SOILED BED LINENS.

I had a really fun time with a couple of maskaholics very early on in the Covid continuum. I heard a couple of twenty-somethings on the bus talking about those thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies, and I went into actor mode, just before I got off the bus -- actually got tears in my eyes and a terrified look on my face, and told them, "It's worse. It's so much worse than that! Believe me, I know!" Then I exited the bus.

They're just so stupid and so fucking easy! I almost tripped getting off the bus from trying not to laugh.

God, it's getting tiresome! It's a fucking COVID CULT! They have a deeply held religious belief that the "scientists" would NEVER lie to them! That's why 99.99% of them actually believed that all those refrigerator trucks were actually full of stacked up corpses, but NOBODY COULD EVER PROVE THAT THOSE BODY BAGS CONTAINED ANYTHING BUT SOILED BED LINENS.

I had a really fun time with a couple of maskaholics very early on in the Covid continuum. I heard a couple of twenty-somethings on the bus talking about those thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies, and I went into actor mode, just before I got off the bus -- actually got tears in my eyes and a terrified look on my face, and told them, "It's worse. It's so much worse than that! Believe me, I know!" Then I exited the bus.

They're just so stupid and so fucking easy! I almost tripped getting off the bus from trying not to laugh.
They rely on you being gullible and stupid. I work for a hospital. It’s pretty much business as usual. No over running of the ER or ICU. (Regardless of what the media feeds you).

They currently have a shortage of staff at all levels of the hospital hierarchy. And they can’t hire anyone because no one wants to deal with the Vax mandate. But that’s about it…a creation of their own making

We still get the usual drug overdose victims,Illegals with decades long untreated health problems,gun shot victims ,car accident victims etc…

Not just COVID. And not that many since most are seen and sent home to quarantine.

They rely on you being gullible and stupid. I work for a hospital. It’s pretty much business as usual. No over running of the ER or ICU. (Regardless of what the media feeds you).

They currently have a shortage of staff at all levels of the hospital hierarchy. And they can’t hire anyone because no one wants to deal with the Vax mandate. But that’s about it…a creation of their own making

We still get the usual drug overdose victims,Illegals with decades long untreated health problems,gun shot victims ,car accident victims etc…

Not just COVID. And not that many since most are seen and sent home to quarantine.
Watch out, my dear. Whistleblowers tend to run into problems. Thanks for sharing that. Nobody anywhere can PROVE the ridiculous claims of super-packed hospitals and people dying because those evil non-vaxxers are taking up all the ICU beds. NO PROOF!

That is absolutely impossible to lose hair due to the covid-19 virus.
It can not survive in the blood for more than seconds, due to the ph level.
Covid-19 has never been directly implicated any serious health condition.
What has happened, is that since this is novel, the immune system does not know what to do, and can freak out and over react.
Those being harmed are from an autoimmune over reaction, not the virus.
But there are lots of drugs that can treat an autoimmune over reaction, so no one should be dying.
The main cause of death is from the lymphatic trying to get antibodies to the virus sites.
In the process, the lungs can fill with fluid, and you essentially drown.
The solution for that comes from German and Russia, where instead of ventilators, they simply turn patients often, especially face down.
No one should be dying.
I know the person personally. He showed me his black hair. I am not lying to you. There were thin streaks of hair loss, front to back, on his head. He testified of hair coming out when showering. He could see it in the tub.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
If people don’t want to get vaccinated, it’s no skin off my nose. If they want to risk getting sick, it’s their business. I’m also against helmet and seat belt laws, although I use seat belts all the time and either a motorcycle or bike helmet when I deem it appropriate.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
First let me say I am at this time fully vaccinated and will to take a booster shot when recommended. I am 75 with several health issues that make me a prime target for COVID-19 so risking the long term side effects of the vaccine seems reasonable to me. I am most likely not going to be here for a long time.

However I would never want to live in a nation that operates like Jonestown where people line up to take the coolaid their leaders force on them.

1635443155198.jpeg

That's just goofy.

Lest you "forget", it is CHINA who unleashed this deadly virus on the world. It is President Trump who took the right steps and started Operation Warp Speed to develop a vaccine in an incredibly short period of time. Were it not for Trump, we would not have a vaccine to this day. Do you even know the average time frame to develop a new vaccine? I didn't think so.
Private industry in the US PAID the lab in Wuhan to do research that is BANNED in the USA. Dump initiates Warp Speed, which allows big pharma to pump out stuff under an emergency condition.....stuff that normally would NOT be released to the public without YEARS of clinical study first.

Now it's all this denial and double talk surrounding all this crap. Remember; Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

Forum List

Back