Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

I've seen bacteria. I've seen fungi. I've never seen a virus. I don't know anyone who has ever seen a virus, including a very old friend of mine who is an epidemiologist and who assures me that the entire covid thing is ridiculous. I met this friend when she was doing her final year of residency at the age of 21. She's been my doctor for a few years and my friend for decades. I'll take her word for it.

When was the last time you actually saw a virus, Dr. Fullashit Nobody?

Is that crickets I hear?
Why are ICU rooms filled with un vaccinated ? Just keep going like you are, maybe you won't get covid and die like those 3 republican moron anti vaxer broadcasters

Living in fear​

People who refuse wearing a mask during this pandemic probably get triggered by anything that's imposed on them, even if it means saving not only their lives but the lives of others.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文''I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文'

You obviously do not understand anything about epidemics, so I will explain.
There are several known successful strategies for ending epidemic quickly, and quickly is the single most important thing, as they rapidly grow otherwise.

If the epidemic is very lethal, then the strategy is full quarantine, with contract tracing, masks, travel bans, etc.

The reason everyone decided against full quarantine is that covid is NOT lethal enough. Its lethality is only about 0.2% of those infected.

So then the quick strategy for less lethal epidemics is deliberate infection, variolation, of those least likely to be harm by it,
The idea being you quickly reach herd immunity and end it, so that the vulnerable will never become infected by it and be at risk.

But we did not do any of the normal, known, or successful strategies.
Instead we did a partial combination we called, "flattening the curve", which can never succeed to end any epidemic, and by stretching out indefinitely, ensures the greatest possible death toll.

So getting back to mask, they are only good in a full quarantine. If you wear a mask when the epidemic is not lethal enough for a full quarantine, you kill far more people because you prevent herd immunity. You need to spread it as quickly as possible among the healthy, so that you can quickly achieve herd immunity and end it permanently. Masks are not like a helmet because helmets do no harm. Masks are extremely harmful when the goal it to try to quickly achieve herd immunity.

Why are ICU rooms filled with un vaccinated ? Just keep going like you are, maybe you won't get covid and die like those 3 republican moron anti vaxer broadcasters

Actually no, no ICU is more than half covid patients.
And if you understood epidemics, you would know that if the young and healthy that are not at risk of death from covid, were to all deliberately get infected, the epidemic would have over in the first 2 weeks of last March.

Now, where was it you said you saw those pesky viruses? Because if you have never actually seen a virus with your own two eyes, then I have to assume that you just BELIEVE they exist, and we all know that BELIEF is actually more about religion than it is about science. And demanding people behave the way you want them to because of a religious BELIEF is a naughty, naughty thing.

Last edited:

Living in fear​

People who refuse wearing a mask during this pandemic probably get triggered by anything that's imposed on them, even if it means saving not only their lives but the lives of others.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文''I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文'

If only someone out there were selling masks in red, with the words, "Make America Great Again" on it, all the ppl against masks would immediately buy them out and wear them 24/7.

If only someone out there were selling masks in red, with the words, "Make America Great Again" on it, all the ppl against masks would immediately buy them out and wear them 24/7.
Wow! What a great idea! Get busy sewing, sugar britches, you're gonna be rich!

Now, where was it you said you saw those pesky viruses? Because if you have never actually seen a virus with your own two eyes, then I have to assume that you just BELIEVE they exist, and we all know that BELIEF is actually more about religion than it is about science. And demanding people behave the way you want them to because of a religious BELIEF is a naughty, naughty thing.
Still waiting, eddiew37. I wanna hear about all those viruses. Maybe you could tell me their names, their cousins' names, what their favorite TV shows are, what their favorite colors are. I really want to know more about them. You know all about them, champ, yet you can't prove they even exist, your little tiny virus-gods. Pure religion.

Poor skewsy, have you learned how to post threads within the rules yet? BTW, I am not now have I ever been a Rumpist, that's just one of your many blind spots ;) You think everything is Binary, it isn't.

Actually no, no ICU is more than half covid patients.
And if you understood epidemics, you would know that if the young and healthy that are not at risk of death from covid, were to all deliberately get infected, the epidemic would have over in the first 2 weeks of last March.
No, Asians got over it because they are not as obese.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
It's disgusting that the left and our government would force people to get a vaccine that has not only killed people but caused thousands and thousands of serious adverse medical events.

The communist virus knows that there are plenty of medical events attached to obesity.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
I believe everyone has a right to decide. If you want to charge those who don’t vaccinate more, then you need to charge smokers, people who consume alcohol, those who have sex with multiple partners, decide to participate in extreme sports, fail to exercise and other dangerous behaviors more money as well. Fair is fair.

Gee, I can hear pathetic violin music off in the distance. You know, that emotion-laden, heartfelt music meant to stir the human soul. I guess I'll run out right now and get MY shot.

/S

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine!
Americans are lucky that they can choose it, because there is such a luxury everywhere. In some places people are vaccinated like rams without asking

they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!
Are you familiar with the numbers coming out of Israel on this issue? They've reached a level of fully vaxxed citizens that SHOULD provide herd immunity yet they're having one of the largest surges that prove the fully vaccinated are still carrying and transmitting the virus. This is FACT, not rhetoric. So... spare us the righteous indignation from the vaccinated crowd. While you're at it, acknowledge that these "passports" do exactly NOTHING to stop the spread. I'm not sure why the vaccine zombies can't follow that simple logic. It's like they're scared to even LIVE outside government mandates on behavior.

Get as many shots as you want and mask to your heart's content but don't get thinking you have a right to make that choice for others. Is there ANY LINE beyond which you'd say the government is in error by forcing the vaccines on citizens? Is there any penalty that you'd think was unreasonable against citizens who refuse the jab?

Gee, I can hear pathetic violin music off in the distance. You know, that emotion-laden, heartfelt music meant to stir the human soul. I guess I'll run out right now and get MY shot.

/S
Just imagine what some of these ghouls would be willing to do to others who've made a different choice on the vaccines. I think we'll eventually see them reporting neighbors and watching them carted off to a camp or a jail cell for no other reason than refusal to take a vaccine that doesn't provide lasting immunity and which doesn't stop transmission. They'll clamor for having "papers" on everyone but they can't explain what the hell good those papers are when they only prove the person had a vaccine but cannot guarantee they aren't as contagious as their unvaxxed community members.

This recalcitrance is all political and religious. It says more about the intelligence of republicans than anything else. A grown human being suggesting the government install a microchip in the vaccine says it all. Them there's the nut job godbotherers believe God would save them while watching 300000 fellow Jesus junkies die from the disease.
But not to be outdone. Then came the conspiracy the Chinese have inserted other harmful chemicals attempting to destroy the world. The conspiracies never end.
If only Donny had said it's safe.

This will unfold similarly like the defeat of trump came. They refused to believe it and blamed every one but themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back