Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

vaccine-snow-white.jpg

Just imagine what some of these ghouls would be willing to do to others who've made a different choice on the vaccines. I think we'll eventually see them reporting neighbors and watching them carted off to a camp or a jail cell for no other reason than refusal to take a vaccine that doesn't provide lasting immunity and which doesn't stop transmission. They'll clamor for having "papers" on everyone but they can't explain what the hell good those papers are when they only prove the person had a vaccine but cannot guarantee they aren't as contagious as their unvaxxed community members.
And when it gets right down to it, no one can prove it even exists. I can't imagine a weirder dystopian future movie than the one we're living right now.

The alternate universe media and Trump are driving this. This is how powerful and destructive an ideology can be - they're willing to jeopardize and damage public health just to protect their sacred anti-government, anti-science narrative.

I wish I knew what fixes this. The obvious answer is that these voices stop what they're doing, but that's not going to happen. This is too lucrative for them, in terms of both money and celebrity.

Having another shit for brain moment? The Democrats are the ones not taking the vaccine because Biden and Harris both claimed they would not take a vaccine that Trump's team developed. Stop lying, asshole!

Just imagine what some of these ghouls would be willing to do to others who've made a different choice on the vaccines. I think we'll eventually see them reporting neighbors and watching them carted off to a camp or a jail cell for no other reason than refusal to take a vaccine that doesn't provide lasting immunity and which doesn't stop transmission. They'll clamor for having "papers" on everyone but they can't explain what the hell good those papers are when they only prove the person had a vaccine but cannot guarantee they aren't as contagious as their unvaxxed community members.

And when it gets right down to it, no one can prove it even exists. I can't imagine a weirder dystopian future movie than the one we're living right now.
FUNERAL DIRECTOR.png

Watch the entire video from start to finish. It runs 38:53. Stick with it through the very end. This is not a joke. These are the words of a British Funeral Director and his experiences with the pandemic from its beginning in late 2019 to date.

NURSE-WHISTLEBLOWER.png

She had a friend working in the COVID Ward with her who objected to being vaccinated on religious principles. She had worked there all the way through the COVID pandemic without any symptoms of contracting the virus. She was coerced into taking the vaccine in fear of losing her job. She died shortly thereafter.

Other nurses and doctors in the video have some interesting comments on the vaccines and hydroxychloroquine.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
It was the fuckin' DEMOCRATS who were against it when Trump was still President. How quickly Traitor Democrats forget that FACT.

There are two short videos in the link. Watch both of them. THIS IS THE FDA TALKING!

I've seen bacteria. I've seen fungi. I've never seen a virus. I don't know anyone who has ever seen a virus, including a very old friend of mine who is an epidemiologist and who assures me that the entire covid thing is ridiculous. I met this friend when she was doing her final year of residency at the age of 21. She's been my doctor for a few years and my friend for decades. I'll take her word for it.

When was the last time you actually saw a virus, Dr. Fullashit Nobody?

Is that crickets I hear?

To see viruses you previously needed a special microscope to sort of view them. These days nanoscopes have made that a reality. Do viruses not exist just because you don't see them with your own eyes? This is what you call, dummy logic. Have you seen radiation? Have you been in outer space to "see" it? Just because you haven't personally seen something doesn't negate their existence. This is literally one of the dumbest things I've read on here. The empty sound you hear is the one in between your ears.

She had a friend working in the COVID Ward with her who objected to being vaccinated on religious principles. She had worked there all the way through the COVID pandemic without any symptoms of contracting the virus. She was coerced into taking the vaccine in fear of losing her job. She died shortly thereafter.

Other nurses and doctors in the video have some interesting comments on the vaccines and hydroxychloroquine.

I believe the vaccine can cause severe reactions in an infinitely small amount of ppl. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. There is no doubt in my mind these same ppl would absolutely die if they caught covid, which spreads so easily right now it's almost inevitable. I'll take my chances with a safe vaccine, 1 million times over. With that said, this nurse is a loony antivaxxer, so she's been radicalized to believe in just about every wacky conspiracy theory there is surrounding covid and the vaccines. Who really knows what happened to her coworker. All you have is the word of a cult member. That doctor in the video sounds like another loon from the same cult. Thank god, medicine is based on evidence and facts and not anecdotes.

Last edited:
There are two short videos in the link. Watch both of them. THIS IS THE FDA TALKING!

Uh no, Kirsch, the man who made that statement is a businessman, and literally has nothing to do with the FDA, at all.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
that's a whole lot of babble crap
most people don't get covid
of those most don't die
of those, most are elderly and/or fatasses
YOU are a nazi that wants to FORCE people to inject their bodies with drugs =NAZI

Actually, time to cleanse our nation of the petty tyrants and fascists that are demanding everyone to be vaccinated. So it's time to line these neo-Nazis up against the wall and shoot them!

That way they need worry no longer about getting Covid and dying from it and their worthless, deadwood, non-productive arses will be gone and no longer a drain upon society and our economy. Once rid of these bottom-feeder, deadwood, parasites the rest of us can get back to business and not have to deal with the dead-end distractions they keep peddling.

I will not say no to this vaccine. People are dying. A person who was lucky, survived. He has lung damage and hair lose. That does not happen with an ordinary virus. Wake up people. He has streaks of hair lose on his head. I saw it.

Last edited:
I will not say no to this vaccine. People are dying. A person who was lucky, survived. He has lung damage and hair lose. That does not happen with an ordinary virus. Wake up people. He has streaks of hair lose on his head. I saw it.

That is absolutely impossible to lose hair due to the covid-19 virus.
It can not survive in the blood for more than seconds, due to the ph level.
Covid-19 has never been directly implicated any serious health condition.
What has happened, is that since this is novel, the immune system does not know what to do, and can freak out and over react.
Those being harmed are from an autoimmune over reaction, not the virus.
But there are lots of drugs that can treat an autoimmune over reaction, so no one should be dying.
The main cause of death is from the lymphatic trying to get antibodies to the virus sites.
In the process, the lungs can fill with fluid, and you essentially drown.
The solution for that comes from German and Russia, where instead of ventilators, they simply turn patients often, especially face down.
No one should be dying.

Man, was that a LOAD!

Try reading some of my Covid Follies threads....pay attention to the links and information, some from the CDC, FDA and NIH that give serious pause to your diatribe here.

Also here's a little reminder as to why people are NOT running willy nilly down to a local drug store to get jabbed with a experimental gene therapy. Still relevant today:

That is absolutely impossible to lose hair due to the covid-19 virus.
It can not survive in the blood for more than seconds, due to the ph level.
Covid-19 has never been directly implicated any serious health condition.
What has happened, is that since this is novel, the immune system does not know what to do, and can freak out and over react.
Those being harmed are from an autoimmune over reaction, not the virus.
But there are lots of drugs that can treat an autoimmune over reaction, so no one should be dying.
The main cause of death is from the lymphatic trying to get antibodies to the virus sites.
In the process, the lungs can fill with fluid, and you essentially drown.
The solution for that comes from German and Russia, where instead of ventilators, they simply turn patients often, especially face down.
No one should be dying.
SARSCov2 has never even been proven to exist, at least to my satisfaction. When I ask blowhards here to prove it exists, they say things like "Look at all those people in ICU's. That proves it exists" or they share fuzzy microscopic images of generic coronaviruses. There are people here who actually think Bill Gates is a scientist and a philanthropist. There are people here who believe that you can make a vaccine from an organism that has never actually been isolated. We are floating in a bowl of imbecile soup here in this forum.

And our death toll is... Through 9/2/2021

2021-09-02%20Florida%20Deaths-XL.jpg

LOL. You realize that over 2200 covid deaths occurred in the last week right? How can that happen when it effectively reads zero on that chart? The death toll in Florida is over 53,000 now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back