Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
post the link. funny how you fks never post a link. you all really can't learn the rules in here.
Protesters heckled Ted Cruz and his wife out of a DC restaurant, and Beto O'Rourke has come to his opponent's defense

That took me about 10 seconds with a Google search....and here I am, abetting a lazy, non-working, lay-about-the-couch slug by doing his research for him........

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
post the link. funny how you fks never post a link. you all really can't learn the rules in here.

Beto is the best.

O'Rourke comes to Cruz's defense after restaurant confrontation with protesters

I'm pretty sure it's not getting them any votes. Repubs would be better served letting it continue. Dems really need to focus on things that actually get them more votes....
This is just as wrong and ridiculous as the OP.

The thread topic has nothing to do with ‘Dems.’

It does, unless the DNC comes out and strongly condemns this group they will be considered a part of the Democratic Party, just as people relate the KKK to the GOP. Both parties need to stand up strong against these organizations otherwise the insanity will continue and the parties will wind up taking the brunt of the blame whether it is true or not. Perception is reality.

Protesters heckled Ted Cruz and his wife out of a DC restaurant, and Beto O'Rourke has come to his opponent's defense

That took me about 10 seconds with a Google search....and here I am, abetting a lazy, non-working, lay-about-the-couch slug by doing his research for him........
I don't care how long it took you, the onus is on the poster to supply links, not expect everyone to go look for it.

I'm pretty sure it's not getting them any votes. Repubs would be better served letting it continue. Dems really need to focus on things that actually get them more votes....

It does, unless the DNC comes out and strongly condemns this group they will be considered a part of the Democratic Party, just as people relate the KKK to the GOP. Both parties need to stand up strong against these organizations otherwise the insanity will continue and the parties will wind up taking the brunt of the blame whether it is true or not. Perception is reality.

Yep President Obama and party leaders should make a statement right away distancing the Democrats from these fringe groups.

Yep President Obama and party leaders should make a statement right away distancing the Democrats from these fringe groups.

So the Democratic Party has no leader? LOL!

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...
Oooh look kids! Fascism!

Beto is the best.

O'Rourke comes to Cruz's defense after restaurant confrontation with protesters
yea, i loved it when he said no one should be accountable for actions from so long ago in reference to his accident and alleged "attempt to flee".

shame he only showed typical hypocritical traits when he didn't give kavanaugh the same leeway.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...

Go get 'em, hoss.

Awwww! Beto sure is Christlike ain't he?

Actually, the did do something illegal. Harassing people is against the law, moron. Anyone who endorses such behavior is a douchebag, of course.

Nope, dems have moved into a totalitarian idea of rule. Presumption of guilt instead of presumption of innocence, harassing those who disagree. This is what happened in nazi germany. I wouldnt expect you to comprehend since your compass points due south.

I totally agree with "bripat9643" and "LordBrownTrout" ^^^ :thup:

Actually, the did do something illegal. Harassing people is against the law, moron. Anyone who endorses such behavior is a douchebag, of course.
Harassing people is against the law....name the statute, please.

Here you go, retard:

Harassment - FindLaw

Generally, criminal harassment entails intentionally targeting someone else with behavior that is meant to alarm, annoy, torment or terrorize them. Not all petty annoyances constitute harassment. Instead, most state laws require that the behavior cause a credible threat to the person's safety or their family's safety.

I was just on Michelle Malkin's facebook and some black muslim guy is posting that she should be raped by 12 men until she bleeds. Charming people....this is because she posted a video about how the left is lying about women who lie about rape. The left is perpetuating a lie that only 2 percent of women who report rape are lying....

So along comes some guy from Somalia saying she should suffer rape at the hands of 12 strong men.

Charming, especially when one considers the fact that she has close family member who was abducted some years ago and is presumed dead.

I think that any patriotic Americans present while Cruz was being g assaulted would have been justified in kicking some pussy - hat wearing ass.

One doesn't have to put up with that shit.
Please try to kick my ass.

There is a big difference between people assembling peacefully for a cause, and a mob screaming at a couple trying to have a nice dinner. IMHO the protesters need to be arrested for "disturbing the peace" "trespassing", "assault", or whatever charges could apply, like "physical menace".

They can use their "free speech" on facebook, not screaming in a threatening manner. States need to add a new law if they already don't have one called "physical menace".
"In Oregon, the law on Menacing states: 163.190 Menacing. (1) A person commits the crime of menacing if by word or conduct the person intentionally attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury. (2) Menacing is a Class A misdemeanor.

If Creepy Ted can't take the heat, he should get out of the kitchen.

Also, this didn't happen in Oregon, so there's that. Creepy Ted would be tarred in feathered in Oregon.

I was just on Michelle Malkin's facebook and some black muslim guy is posting that she should be raped by 12 men until she bleeds. Charming people....this is because she posted a video about how the left is lying about women who lie about rape. The left is perpetuating a lie that only 2 percent of women who report rape are lying....

So along comes some guy from Somalia saying she should suffer rape at the hands of 12 strong men.

Charming, especially when one considers the fact that she has close family member who was abducted some years ago and is presumed dead.

I think that you on the right have no room to bitch.

Forum List

Back