Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...
Why be mad at trump or ted? Voters elected them. Look around you. Be mad at the people around you. Most of them either didn’t vote or voted for those assholes

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

What about paparazzi?

I remember a guy walked up to dick Chaney with his kid and told dick he was doing a bad job and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Later charges were dropped but dick got what he wanted. Guy probably had to lawyer up. Bet that’s the last time he exercises his freedom of speech.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

What about paparazzi?

I remember a guy walked up to dick Chaney with his kid and told dick he was doing a bad job and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Later charges were dropped but dick got what he wanted. Guy probably had to lawyer up. Bet that’s the last time he exercises his freedom of speech.

The paparazzi are scum.

What were the charges?

You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

LIsting your lies is not a supporting argument for your violence, you lefty thug.

You also really have to question the sanity of a society who votes for this group or political party.

Americans are pretty stupid. I blame it on reality tv and a corporate controlled media.

You also really have to question the sanity of a society who votes for this group or political party.

Americans are pretty stupid. I blame it on reality tv and a corporate controlled media.

You're siding with mob violence.

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

No I'm not. I said earlier leave the man alone. Go vote in November. And get the stupid Americans around you who don't vote to show up. It's their fault Ted Cruz is a politician. WTF is wrong with us?

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

Our modern world, from the technology that you use, to the institutions that protect your freedoms, to the arts that you enjoy, ect ect ect.

were all built by people who as a group were, by modern standards, very religious.

It is modern secularists that are struggling to even maintain what they have inherited from their greater ancestors.

LIsting your lies is not a supporting argument for your violence, you lefty thug.

I'll give you an example. Remember Trump told his crowds that THOUSANDS of muslims in New Jersey were cheering after 9-11? That was a lie he told his white christian crowds all over America. He literally ran on racism.

And remember you guys used trannys in bathrooms as a wedge issue in 2016? That's homophobia dude. Do you not see how Trump appealed to the lowest common denominator in all of us?

Mexicans are rapists.

There were good people on both sides? Referring to a KKK Rally.

You must be blind dude.

No I'm not. I said earlier leave the man alone. Go vote in November. And get the stupid Americans around you who don't vote to show up. It's their fault Ted Cruz is a politician. WTF is wrong with us?

You support the bullshit IM2 was talking about the GOP "preaching fascism,...racism, sexism,"ect ect ect?

THe demonization of the other, is the justification for the mob intimidation and violence that we are seeing today.

Our modern world, from the technology that you use, to the institutions that protect your freedoms, to the arts that you enjoy, ect ect ect.

were all built by people who as a group were, by modern standards, very religious.

It is modern secularists that are struggling to even maintain what they have inherited from their greater ancestors.
Imagine how much smarter we would be if we weren't brainwashed with a lie that doesn't make sense from a very young age.

Every society from the Greeks to the Islam to China were all great at one time because they stopped being too religious or they were great at one time and religion stifled that intelligence.

Muslims invented math. Algebra. Algorithems. Those things all came from the middle east. Then Islam took over and today they are as backward as can be. You don't see how Christianity has held us back because it's not as obvious.

Just the fact that religion denies evolution is all you need to know to prove how religion is making you dumb. I'm sorry, religion and being a Republican. There are many good liberal religious folks. Still they too believe a fairy tale.

And even if today Christianity doesn't hold us back, which it does, it absolutely did for 2000 years. Men who dared suggest the earth wasn't the center of the universe were murdered by the church.

You support the bullshit IM2 was talking about the GOP "preaching fascism,...racism, sexism,"ect ect ect?

THe demonization of the other, is the justification for the mob intimidation and violence that we are seeing today.

I can't help it if liberal snowflakes over react. Same way you can't help it when one of your nuts goes on a rampage or murders an abortion doctor.

What about paparazzi?

I'm guessing he's lucky that Cheney didn't shoot him in the face.

So what? cruz knows what he has done. He's been a little bitch throughout his career. He's been a GOP whore. Nobody threatened his safety or the safety of this person who was stupid enough to "marry" him.

I'll give you an example. Remember Trump told his crowds that THOUSANDS of muslims in New Jersey were cheering after 9-11? That was a lie he told his white christian crowds all over America. He literally ran on racism.

He tends to exaggerate. It is not credible that you have not noticed. THat is not racism.

Generalizing about his supporters as all 'white Christians" and like it's a negative generalization, might be though.

And remember you guys used trannys in bathrooms as a wedge issue in 2016? That's homophobia dude. Do you not see how Trump appealed to the lowest common denominator in all of us?

Wanting men to use the mens's room and lockers is not homophobia.

Mexicans are rapists.

THe illegals coming across the border are not vetted to keep out criminals, such as rapist, of which many do come over.

That you lied about what he said, btw, greatly undermines your point.

There were good people on both sides? Referring to a KKK Rally.

He was clearly referring to both people on the sides of the issue of historical statues. And for the slow among the listeners, he specifically stated, that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists.

That you included such a well debunked lie, really, REALLY, undermines your point.

You must be blind dude.

Why do you want to pretend to be living in such a shitty world?

Imagine how much smarter we would be if we weren't brainwashed with a lie that doesn't make sense from a very young age.

Every society from the Greeks to the Islam to China were all great at one time because they stopped being too religious or they were great at one time and religion stifled that intelligence.

Muslims invented math. Algebra. Algorithems. Those things all came from the middle east. Then Islam took over and today they are as backward as can be. You don't see how Christianity has held us back because it's not as obvious.

Just the fact that religion denies evolution is all you need to know to prove how religion is making you dumb. I'm sorry, religion and being a Republican. There are many good liberal religious folks. Still they too believe a fairy tale.

And even if today Christianity doesn't hold us back, which it does, it absolutely did for 2000 years. Men who dared suggest the earth wasn't the center of the universe were murdered by the church.

Are you aware of the rule the Church played in the development of Universities?

I can't help it if liberal snowflakes over react. Same way you can't help it when one of your nuts goes on a rampage or murders an abortion doctor.

YOu can not support their insane delusions that justify the violence.

Nah

Forum List

Back