Time to split up California

And they now have the signatures to put it on the ballot for a vote

Plan to break up California reportedly has enough signatures for November ballot

I can only imagine how the entire state feels trapped by the looney left in LA and San Fran.

It must be a fate worse than death. Zero representation for the rest of the state.

Well, if the country had Proportional Representation instead of the rubbish it currently has, then no one would feel trapped as each vote would count equal no matter where you live.

Plan to break up California reportedly has enough signatures for November ballot

I can only imagine how the entire state feels trapped by the looney left in LA and San Fran.

It must be a fate worse than death. Zero representation for the rest of the state.

Ah the con wet dream that will never happen.

For you cons that don't like CA it's simple, get out. You love to tell people 'America love it or leave it'. Just apply your hypocritical bullshit to yourselves and your problems are solved. Best for you to head on out to one of the red welfare states where minimum wage is considered too high and education is a nuisance.

Have a good trip, be sure to send a postcard.

What would that mean for the Electoral College? I would think the Coast would stay uber libera, yet very small in populatation. Would mean horrors for the Democrats!

Well, if the country had Proportional Representation instead of the rubbish it currently has, then no one would feel trapped as each vote would count equal no matter where you live.

It’s the United States of America. Each state selects their government representatives. Constitutional history is not your thing I see.

For you cons that don't like CA it's simple, get out. You love to tell people 'America love it or leave it'. Just apply your hypocritical bullshit to yourselves and your problems are solved. Best for you to head on out to one of the red welfare states where minimum wage is considered too high and education is a nuisance.

I don't know why it's such a Republican dream...it would just mean more liberal Senators.

I don't know why it's such a Republican dream...it would just mean more liberal Senators.

They will gerrymander the boundaries like no one's seen before, the whole intent is to combine the few conservative pockets into states and capture large portions of the population and trap them in these new 'areas' that will be constructed from scratch to always vote Republican. They have no interest in any other outcome.

I am generally in support of this.

I think they have no idea how much clout they will lose in the Federal Government.

But I think in general, this would allow more quality governance at the local level, that in fact would be more responsive to their respective voters.

Maybe a change in countries... Somewhere they have this Proportional Representation you speak of...

bet ya half the signatures are Russians or rather influenced by Russian propaganda, just like the California exit scam, Cal-Exit....run by a Russian...here in the USA, who ran away to Russia when caught.... :rolleyes:

A strong secession movement in this country could have wonderful consequences. It could limit the currently unlimited power of the criminal central government.

Republicans are leaving, especially business owners.

Why not let people govern themselves instead of letting a few cities dictate to the entire state?

Or does that threaten your overall power and reach?

The way things are headed, the entire nation will turn into California. Then where will they run?

Why not let people govern themselves instead of letting a few cities dictate to the entire state?

Why just California, just about every state has a few cities that have the majority of the people in them.

Why not do it to Texas? Let the people of Texas govern themselves instead of letting a few cities dictate to the entire state?

The way things are headed, the entire nation will turn into California. Then where will they run?

That is what happens when you the two major parties that are both liberal and big government parties.

Why just California, just about every state has a few cities that have the majority of the people in them.

Why not do it to Texas? Let the people of Texas govern themselves instead of letting a few cities dictate to the entire state?
Agreed. Let's break it up into a thousand pieces. That would be GREAT!

If they made 3 states out of it. With Frisco in one and LA in the other.
If they divided it up East/West and kept LA and Frisco in the same half
The GOP would gain two Senators. (The Eastern Half)

Forum List

Back