Time To Sleigh The Gerrymandering Satan in America!

dblack

You can "laugh," but that is another perfect example of what a Democrat sychophant you are. The only reason I keep calling Democrats Nazis is they do it all the time to us. To your total silence. When they get it back, THEN and ONLY THEN do you have a cow.

Democrat: Nazi!
dblack: {silence}

kaz: Nazi
dblack: WHAT! You've lost all perspective! You think any American is a NAZI???? WHAT ?

:itsok:

My God, you are a dumbass's dumbass!

The Constitution s very specific on giving the power to the states. Nebraska, for example is unicameral. Many states had multiple at-large Representatives instead of specific districts. That is all changed now.

Again, you blather on and offer empty insults - saying nothing. Do you have a point???

Again, you blather on and offer empty insults - saying nothing. Do you have a point???
Can't fucking read, eh dumbass?

I posted:
"The Constitution s very specific on giving the power to the states. Nebraska, for example is unicameral. Many states had multiple at-large Representatives instead of specific districts. That is all changed now."

Now, try reading again for possible penetration into that rock you carry around on your shoulder in place of your head!

Can't fucking read, eh dumbass?
I used to think your stupid, deranged rants were from drinking. But it's awfully early. Isn't it?

I posted: [keyboard vomit]

As usual, you're all full of angry insults - with no fucking clue. We were talking about state level reforms to the voting system to deal with gerrymandering. If you want to have a circle jerk about something else, go for it. I'm not interested.

I used to think your stupid, deranged rants were from drinking. But it's awfully early. Isn't it?

As usual, you're all full of angry insults - with no fucking clue. We were talking about state level reforms to the voting system to deal with gerrymandering. If you want to have a circle jerk about something else, go for it. I'm not interested.
Let's face it! You are too fucking stupid to carry on any part of a conversation.

Just so you know, drinking would kill me. I have what is called NASH, a rare liver failure condition NOT caused by being a alcoholic. Know all of those nice diet snacks that contain sugar alcohols? That is a one-way trip for me to the morgue.

Forum List

Back